Media Wtf is wrong with Conor?

In this video, he sounds exactly like every irish drunktard I've ever met.
With the difference that every irish I've met (drunk or not) was extremely funny.
Conor is just a sad figure.

Hate him or love him.. you have always had his ways with words.
But this new interview is messed up. Wtf is wrong with him?

I think the OP is pointing out something is wrong with him as in, he doesn't seem to be all there in the head, stuttering and mumbling fast etc.
I’m not a Connor fan so I spend zero minutes of my life acclimating to his speech patterns, but he sounds normal to me.

That said, reeeeeeeeeeeeee! OP, I’m offended and enraged that a professional fighter used offensive speech patterns. Please award me the requisite amount of credits for my social score and point me to the next thing I should be offended by and we can repeat the process.

Have you seen him do it?
Yea I have no idea what being on coke looks like lol
WE ARE ALL JUST ASSUMING.
WE COULD BE WAY OFF.
If I see a drunk person I cant assume he is drunk because i didnt see him put alcohol to his lips.
This is not rain.
These arrows cannot hurt me.

I actually think he's fans that pretend that this is normal behavior or say he is just drunk are even worse... he is complete mess these days and just has bunch of yes men like he fans that enable him and will never call him out.
I honestly dont care that he parties.
I just think its concerning that he is like this everytime we see him,even when he is doing an interview. Like bro,your not supposed to be high and drunk during an interview,get yourself together bro.

It's like he's too insecure to do it sober now.

I only counted 8 things I am an expert on. I'll do better next time. Off to earn a certificate in nutrition science from the Dolce Academy.
In fairness to your count, I didn't include law, domestic relations, parenting, plenty of other areas... you may well have more than 8 ;)

Ariel is such a beta and Conor an extreme alpha, Ariel does nutting but let Conor run the show

"a way with words"!?!?! you mean "really annoying"?

I can't watch more than 20 seconds. but yeah he's on cocaine and booze

What's wrong?

Nothing other than the fact that he has access to the best blow money can buy and zero financial concerns

This is the sound of a man on cocaine trying to keep it together and hoping you don’t notice he is coked out of his mind so he keeps talking nonstop… which ironically is the telltale sign of coking. Ah what the hell I need another rail

Back