WTH Fight is Rogan watching??

Its the easiest way to win in the UFC anymore, not about technical striking or effective grappling, just rushing an opponent swinging wildly and putting him on the cage til the bell is the path to victory now.

If RDA circles instead of backing up, RDA wins that fight fairly easy... I have no idea what he was thinking. It's one of the first things you are taught in Muay Thai (and I assume boxing)

The one happening right in front of him. The problem is with you and your emotional state due to low T. See a doctor.

Yeah. Not Diaz though. The pressure of a Diaz bro with the gameplan of Khabib perhaps.
Same gameplan as khabib maybe but khabib smashes people on the ground and has crazy top control. Colby is a pressure fighter with great wrestling, cardio, chin, heart, confidence. He doesn’t have the control on the ground or the subs of khabib. I could see Woodley cracking him or I could see Woodley gassing. Gonna be fun.

All Colby is doing is throwing wild punches and pressing RDA against the cage. Rogan is acting like he is outclassing him in some great performance.
He neutralised RDA very effectively so credit where credit is due.

He didn't hurt or dominate or have him in any danger though.

He compared him to the GOAT Nick Diaz <LikeReally5><{clintugh}>

Back