You vs. Mighty Mouse

UpInThis

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How do you think a fight between yourself and Mighty Mouse would go?

I weight 199 pounds, 6'5 feet tall. So he is basically a dwarf compared to me. I'm not a special fighter or anything, but I fight well and am a big guy, able to do good standing and okay on the ground.

To be honest, I can't imagine losing to Mighty Mouse. He is very skilled and I would take him seriously, but he's not much heavier than my girlfriend...

Most Sherdoggers are 6'5 much like yourself TS and close to 240lbs so it's be a routine TKO victory for them.

Probably early in round 1.

Last edited:
I would get taken down and submitted in about 10 seconds or knocked the fuck out if that's what MM wanted to do instead.

I'm 5'8~ (174cm) and in the 160-165lbs range. No chance what-so-ever.

We all look like Ubereem but with face like Ian Somerhalder

But yeah you will not want to strike with him, you will lose badly.

You need to take him down and hold him, there is your win

it would look liek this
tenor.gif

Not a good idea, would probably kill him

We should make the fight!
Will you agree TS to sign the contract? You'll get a free war wagon thread, with gifs and half naked women!
Anyway this fight will make more money for Dana than Cejudo.

Anyone that has ever trained a day in their life knows the answer here.

You wouldn't even beat any FLW in the top 50. Let alone the greatest FLW ever.

Just like I would have run rings round Diego Maradona in the 80's because he's a short arse, and would beat Flo Jo in the 100 and 200 cos she's only a girl, and would have squashed Prince Nas cos he was thinner than me

you can guess who would win

I'm smaller than DJ, but I think I would beat him via. better cardio and technique.

Just to go against the fantasies, I am 6' and 180, properly fit as I train daily and former sanda champion in my youth ... I would be VERY worried and could quite probably lose badly ... it would be a very dangerous fight!

Most people have NO IDEA of the skill and mental-physical resilience differential between a top professional fighter, an amateur/semi-pro fighter (like I was), a hobbyist fighter and an untrained fit person.

Unless the size difference is truly monstrous, almost always top professional fighter > amateur/semi-pro fighter > hobbyist fighter > untrained fit person.

How come you're not 200lbs, but 199 specifically? Weight fluctuates from day to day basis, you couldn't round it up to 200?

Anyone who weighs more than 150lbs (walking weight) with a body fat % of less than 15%, and a sherdog brown belt or above could take MM.

How come you're not 200lbs, but 199 specifically? Weight fluctuates from day to day basis, you couldn't round it up to 200?

Exactly you always round up. It's not 3.5 inches. It's 4.

Just like I would have run rings round Diego Maradona in the 80's because he's a short arse, and would beat Flo Jo in the 100 and 200 cos she's only a girl, and would have squashed Prince Nas cos he was thinner than me

you can guess who would win
Well, Flo jos records are much slower than the US under 15s record for males so let's not get too excited

He is probably too fast for me, but if I do get a hold of him I would choke slam him like Rampage did to Arona

1v2fsdsobb101.gif

Unless the size difference is truly monstrous, almost always top professional fighter > amateur/semi-pro fighter > hobbyist fighter > untrained fit person.

Yeah, but if you're talking two guys with skills, thirty pounds is a monstrous difference in lower classes.

Having thirty pounds more than MM is not even that much.

Back