Your personal favorite random little moments in movies

I love the part of Mallrats when they hijack the tv screens and play the video of Ben Affleck fucking that chick that was supposedly 15. The cops come storming the place and arrest him.

Also, the part in Dazed and Confused when Nicky Katt beats up Adam Goldberg.

Even though I've nearly completely turned my back on him, I adore DESPERADO/FROM DUSK TILL DAWN era Robert Rodriguez.

APQY2z.gif

I love his sense of rhythm, and that seamless perspective shift that establishes so quickly that something has gone wrong.

Brittany Murphy movie Ramen Girl where the Japanese ramen shop owner finally agrees to teach her to make ramen and tells her to come back tomorrow at 5am and she high fives his hand not understanding a word of Japanese. Probably laughed uncontrollably first time I saw that.

not a movie but for those who play sf V, i find it really sexy after r mika wins a match and gets her back smash slapped her brunette wrestling partner. she gives that helpless look like,why the fuck u slappin me, then smiles. fucking sexy.

Mine has to be something from American Psycho -- there are so many little things that really make the movie.

in Tombtone when Doc is drunk twirling his cup like a gun taunting Johnny Ringo.

pretty much anything he does in the movie. probably my favorite movie character ever.

Mine has to be something from American Psycho -- there are so many little things that really make the movie.
I have to return some video tapes

giphy.gif

Hamilton calls his shot and chops an eye-high fastball from Denunez into old man Mertle's rose garden, then as he's rounding the bags says "LOW AND OUTSIDE, JUST LIKE I LIKE IT!"

lol pitch was a foot high

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back