"You're all a bunch of broke b*tches."

He kinda reminds me of Chael. Except instead of being funny he's extraordinarly unlikeable in every conceivable way.
No. Chael was funny without going too far. Except maybe with Tito that time in Bellator.

The real question is did Colby ever have fans in the first place?

He’s a salty whore. He created a character—an insufferable character—and then became that character. And his personality got progressively worse and more cringe as time passed. Now that he’s clearly fading, he’ll become bitter and meaner like McGregor. But at least McGregor can fall back on his titles and gift of gab, historic moments, lots of money etc. Colby “Tito Ortiz” Covington blew all his chances, and can’t talk to save his dick.

You know its bad when people need to say "such and such doesnt care what you think"

Like that is supposed to give anyone pause to state their opinion in here.

The cope is strong.

Someone acts like a fuckin shithead and gets called out for it and some geniuses are like "well if you dont love colby and suck his cock then you are stupid for not realising the game being played!!!!!!!!"

Brilliant. Gosh I wish we could all see this but we are too blind!
It's a character... saying things to piss you off and get you talk about him... which everyone is doing.

Everyone knows this but still does exactly what he wants anyway. All the people making thread after thread on this are literally marks and I personally find it hilarious.

Try and justify it any way you like but you're being played and happily going along with it.

Your sheer number of spam posts as Colby’s sherdog publicist is weaving a different story. Please give us 17 more chapters on how little you care.
His publicist? Really? So what have I been saying that's positive about him besides his ability to hilariously trigger the sensitive little snowflakes?

He's playing a heel. Having any fans was a bonus.

But also, that political crowd he appealed to are pretty loyal and willing to ignore the wrongdoings of those in their cult or just shift the overton window so they're acceptable or even positive. Give it a few months of him doing some right wing talk shows and they may just come back around.

Does Colby still have any fans at this point? First tries to get the crowd back on his side talking about first responders, military, etc. shows his true colors about the working class when he claimed he fought for them, not even his boy Trump stuck around. Does Colby still have fans or is it just trolls not realizing he doesn't actually like his own supporters?
I don’t like much about Colby except for how he gets so many low brows on here more butt hurt than a young Sean Strickland.
It is quite amazing to watch his shtick in action and the response he gets from the low IQ, emotionally fragile imbeciles that are invested in his fights.
Without the haters that tune in to watch him lose, he never earns a single title fight, let alone 3.

For everyone saying it doesn't work he sure does seem to have 10 topics a day about him during the period around his fights and at least 2-3 a day otherwise.

He's 36 in a month. He hasn't been truly relevant toward a serious title run for quite a while. Usman was better, Leon is younger and probably always would be able to squeeze out a win even during Colby's prime.

But yet here he is making $782,000 minimum for this fight. He wouldn't be getting that beating #10 ranked guys in the middle of the card, would he?

Wish him well, time to invest into owning a school and coaching others.

Has he said ANYTHING about audio feed of him saying "I was in character "?

I never liked his persona, but I felt bad for him at the end of the fight, I think he realized his career was done

Colby is still a huge draw. People still talk about him and will pay for his fights in hopes of seeing him lose.

It's a character... saying things to piss you off and get you talk about him... which everyone is doing.

Everyone knows this but still does exactly what he wants anyway. All the people making thread after thread on this are literally marks and I personally find it hilarious.

Try and justify it any way you like but you're being played and happily going along with it.

I was playing a character in that last post

We're all playing characters in life, no one shows up to the party with their true self.

Colby took the route he did. Was it right? No, not all the time. Was it entertaining? Sometimes. Did everyone watch? Yes. Did he make a lot of money for his opponents? Yes. Did he burn some bridges along the way? Yes. Is he banging 3-4 latinas right now and eating good? Yes. Did he have a bunch of undeserved title shots in a division where no one has a personality? Yes. And that's probably why he will be here to stay, for a little bit longer. In an organization that rides these fighters until the wheels fall off, Colby just isn't there, yet. At 36, with no USADA next year, I guarantee you he will be in some fights of implication, very soon. He's only lost to the best. His next couple of fights will determine everything. I predict UFC will help, in full PR mode, and get him to dial back on some of the lingo. It will be interesting, and the facts are, people are still talking about him. As long as that happens, good or bad, he will be here to stay. He has about 6-7 unanswered losses in a row, before he is completely done. Let's not forget that. And you can guarantee fans, haters, trump haters, everyone will be willing to watch those 6-7 losses in a row. Enjoy the ride people. A fighter like this does not come around often. Who else is this hated? This watched? This talked about?

It amazes me to see people saying "it's just a character", like that is some magic ticket to be a hateful, bigoted moron in public.

Not like it worked. He isn't retiring on his earnings.

Betrayed all his friends, not welcome in any reputable gym, scared to go out in public, washed up at 35.

Oh yeah, he's winning. <Lmaoo>

Reactions: lsa
Wish him well, time to invest into owning a school and coaching others.
It's hard to do that when you've angered every person you've done business with and burned most of your bridges.

Has he said ANYTHING about audio feed of him saying "I was in character "?
He's now claiming that he was saying "you said I was in character".
Is he banging 3-4 latinas right now
Not sure he can afford that without his win bonus.

Reactions: lsa
Back