International Germany is so screwed

Germany has a demographic crisis.

As a % of gdp it will be far higher than the uk im terms of providing for its elderly population. According to the uk institute of financial studies it will be double the uk's burden. I can provide sources start with Pestons articles on the bbc then dig deeper.

Thats why merkel allowed this. While the economics are sound (fuck huminatarianism) of the EU nations the uk provides most money. We build the refugee camps, feed, clothe etc as do Others including the US.

Germanys pop was set to decrease with an aging population. That is unsustainable.

So the Germans while I admire their reaction, this isn't just humanitarian. For all the flack Merkel takes noone can claim she is stupid.

Now while like the Roman I see the Tiber foaming with much blood, I also see opporunity here.

We are witnessing mass migration and demographic shift on a massive scale.

This humanitarian problem has got to big for humanitarian solutions. While I applaud Germany for its humanitarianism there are millions of syrians in refugee camps.

We cannot accept them all, nor Iraqis, Afhgans etc.

I've opposed the Tories of the uk all my life but I support David Camerons current policy. We will set up centres in Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey for legitimate asylum claims. Who bear the brunt of the crisis.

Then accept claims. Take the burden off the routes and cut out the smugglers.

You're just parroting what Assad and RT have told you. That's sad dude.

The Syrian uprising started as a reaction to the Arab Spring but at the root of the conflict was anger over unemployment, corruption and state violence under one of the most repressive regimes in the world.

The fact that you are able to just dumb the whole thing down to "the oligarchs did this", shows how incredibly uninformed you are on what is an incredibly complex situation involving numerous political, religious, socio-economic, and human rights factors.

I haven't listened to Assad, and I rarely check RT. There are many ways to learn about geo-politics and agendas.

You are looking at things from a man on the street perspective, which is fine. there is more to it than that though. There are active players in the geo-political arena that get their fingers into the game.

'the oligarchs did this' is of course a simplification, but their turds trickle down big time and effect large events, including fueling instability for strategic reasons. Often there are preexisting fissures within any target society in which to exploit. Same concept as funding proxy groups. They don't necessarily have to be completely involved. Just by supplying various groups over another and injecting agitations things can be manipulated.

I read some polls across europe that declared Germany as the most trust worthy and hardest working nation in europe. The same polls had Greece at or near the bottom.
Maybe that was before the VW scandal? I'm joking, because in the end, numbers do not lie. People bitch and whine due to ideological differences but in the end of the day its clear who has his shit together and who hasn't.

Of course nobody trusts Greece, after having wasted so many opportunities. Its like Greece won the lottery and pissed it down the drain.

Fanu said:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmc...work-the-longest-hours-in-europe-infographic/

20150313_Greece_FO.jpg
First of all why would you trust Greek reporting? The same people lied in order to enter the EU. I mean can you imagine that? During the 2004 audit the the government lied with a straight face to the rest of the world.

Secondly, If its true then its even more embarrassing than if it wasn't. It means that you work longer hours and you don't manage to produce anything. It basically means that you are not only useless, but a fucking masochist as well.

The funny thing is that at the same time many educated people are leaving this country. Immigration yes, but what happened right know - it

Last edited:
It's Germany's sovereign right to take in as many refugees as (they think) they can handle, but they better damn well vet every single one. I don't want to see any explosive tourists coming over to this side of the Atlantic using a German passport.

Looks like Germany are now looking to change their immigration rules by sending people back to the country the first arrived to exceptingt Greece.

I'm guessing Sweden will follow suit.

Secondly, If its true then its even more embarrassing than if it wasn't. It means that you work longer hours and you don't manage to produce anything. It basically means that you are not only useless, but a fucking masochist as well.

don't know about greece specifically but I can talk from the perspective of croatia (where minimum/"average" work week is 38h - but it goes well past 42h into 48-49h region)

most of companies are foreign owned - workers are exploited (lots of overtime, minimum rights) and most of the profit is sucked out of the country + you have to factor in large unemployment numbers and most jobs on offer being low paying jobs in service industry (where shit all is produced)..

nearly everything that is produced is basically produced for pennies for rich western countries
if not for tourism we would be fucked long time ago..

its not like germany or some other EU super power where most of the factories/businesses are actually owned by germans

btw here is another statistic from 2011

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2011/dec/08/europe-working-hours

Canada is pretty stable. It's looking more stable then most countries around. Property prices are high, but that seems to be the case everywhere.

they are high in desirable places to live. Check out podunk hoserville and I bet you'll find it's still very cheap.

So these stone throwing Mohammedans are going to fill 'skill' shortages and look after the Germans in old age, not be on welfare while getting up to crime and jihad? Grooming girls and forming ghettos? Keep calm and halal frankfurters all round. Allahu Akbar, or should that be Gott ist großartig.

Looks like Germany are now looking to change their immigration rules by sending people back to the country the first arrived to exceptingt Greece.

When does that kick in? Should be interesting to see how it plays out

I cannot believe how the media is constantly pounding the message that Hungary, Germany and other EU countries should just open the doors and take care of every single person seeking asylum -- without any prejudice.

Not one single story questioning how the economies of these countries will absorb these people, whether their claims are legitimate, or any other rational consideration.

It's fucking one-way polarized reporting.

So these stone throwing Mohammedans are going to fill 'skill' shortages and look after the Germans in old age, not be on welfare while getting up to crime and jihad? Grooming girls and forming ghettos? Keep calm and halal frankfurters all round. Allahu Akbar, or should that be Gott ist großartig.

I think these big wealthy players that keep calling for open borders and such want a return to the feudal system, to be ruled over with an iron fist. That is where it's heading.

The demographics crisis in Germany was seen many decades ago, yet they have been focused on breaking down values and conditions that would lead to higher birthrates.

Problem-reaction-solution

The birth rate (a problem) has to be kept low in order for the longer term agenda (the solution) to work.

Not sure, glanced over the article (Swedish newssite).

I know the Swedish gov is forced into this situation as well (we're running out of space to house them).

Dumb politics if you ask me. ISIS isn't a new phenomena in the ME exactly, so if the gov (swe) is now intent on letting as many as possible in, they should have considered housing. Saying stop, no more, because of that reason makes them look like amateurs to me.

It's being discussed on wednesday apparantly.

the article regarding Germany if you want to sharpen your swedish http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article21738874.ab

don't know about greece specifically but I can talk from the perspective of croatia (where minimum/"average" work week is 38h - but it goes well past 42h into 48-49h region)

most of companies are foreign owned - workers are exploited (lots of overtime, minimum rights) and most of the profit is sucked out of the country + you have to factor in large unemployment numbers and most jobs on offer being low paying jobs in service industry (where shit all is produced)..

nearly everything that is produced is basically produced for pennies for rich western countries
if not for tourism we would be fucked long time ago..

its not like germany or some other EU super power where most of the factories/businesses are actually owned by germans

btw here is another statistic from 2011

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2011/dec/08/europe-working-hours
I am sorry but that sounds like an excuse. At least where Greece is concerned, native businesses treat their workers just as bad -if not worse- that foreign multinational companies. Capital knows no borders.

Not to repeat myself but people should stop posting those long working hour statistics. Now the idea is that 8 hours are too much, you don't need 8 hours everyday, you can get the same amount of work done with 6 hours or even less. So being proud of being overworked is not only proof that you are inefficient, it also demonstrates a backwards work culture. Just a bad approach to working.

And don't get me wrong, I am referring to you when I say "you". I am saying this because my Greek friends used those numbers to brag how much better they were than the Germans.

they are high in desirable places to live. Check out podunk hoserville and I bet you'll find it's still very cheap.

I meant in relation to Canada (other first world nations). But yeah I'm sure in the Canadian stix there are deals to be had.

I think these big wealthy players that keep calling for open borders and such want a return to the feudal system, to be ruled over with an iron fist. That is where it's heading.

The demographics crisis in Germany was seen many decades ago, yet they have been focused on breaking down values and conditions that would lead to higher birthrates.

Problem-reaction-solution

The birth rate (a problem) has to be kept low in order for the longer term agenda (the solution) to work.

Yes, somebody is working Merkel's strings. But why did they block the Poles and other East Euros in 2004 if they needed such numbers and knew the demographics? If I was a German being told all these Muslims of various stripe are good for my health I'd be asking that. Also what incentives are there for German woman to produce more offspring? But if they really want Muslims in we have 3m inbred Pakistanis in England they are welcome to, inshallah. Please take them Angela, with compliments.

Not sure, glanced over the article (Swedish newssite).

I know the Swedish gov is forced into this situation as well (we're running out of space to house them).

Dumb politics if you ask me. ISIS isn't a new phenomena in the ME exactly, so if the gov (swe) is now intent on letting as many as possible in, they should have considered housing. Saying stop, no more, because of that reason makes them look like amateurs to me.

the article regarding Germany if you want to sharpen your swedish http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article21738874.ab

Yeah it's bizarre to actively work to bring in more migrants when they can't even be housed and employed properly. Mind boggling really. They are scoring own goals and they've racked up quite a tally.

It's not at all difficult to foresee the problems years and years in advance. I'm sure there really is a lot of genuinely dumb politics going on, but there is just no way that those at the top can be more inept than a child. That just excuses deliberate agendas.

I cannot believe how the media is constantly pounding the message that Hungary, Germany and other EU countries should just open the doors and take care of every single person seeking asylum -- without any prejudice.

Not one single story questioning how the economies of these countries will absorb these people, whether their claims are legitimate, or any other rational consideration.

It's fucking one-way polarized reporting.

It's a very important political agenda. It should not be surprising. The big media is tool for the powerful to shape public opinion into thinking what they want them to think.

The vast majority of it is controlled by just a small group of people.

Germany has a demographic crisis.

As a % of gdp it will be far higher than the uk im terms of providing for its elderly population. According to the uk institute of financial studies it will be double the uk's burden. I can provide sources start with Pestons articles on the bbc then dig deeper.

Thats why merkel allowed this. While the economics are sound (fuck huminatarianism) of the EU nations the uk provides most money. We build the refugee camps, feed, clothe etc as do Others including the US.

Germanys pop was set to decrease with an aging population. That is unsustainable.

So the Germans while I admire their reaction, this isn't just humanitarian. For all the flack Merkel takes noone can claim she is stupid.

Now while like the Roman I see the Tiber foaming with much blood, I also see opporunity here.

We are witnessing mass migration and demographic shift on a massive scale.

This humanitarian problem has got to big for humanitarian solutions. While I applaud Germany for its humanitarianism there are millions of syrians in refugee camps.

We cannot accept them all, nor Iraqis, Afhgans etc.

I've opposed the Tories of the uk all my life but I support David Camerons current policy. We will set up centres in Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey for legitimate asylum claims. Who bear the brunt of the crisis.

Then accept claims. Take the burden off the routes and cut out the smugglers.

If she's doing this to get workers, than that's her dumb move yet. They know Germany pays welfare benefits, I assume most don't speak the language and she sees them as future workers. I already posted how a previous surge in foreigners did not result in an increase in the number of foreign workers.

@IDL

It's the main reason I don't pay much mind to domestic politics anymore. They don't make sense, they rarely do what we actually want, we don't get to vote on what we really care about etc.

I figured American politics would be more interesting. At least when you guys vote for a war I can foresee what will happen at my place more clearly.

whats with the ultra hate on Merkel?

The worst I have seen her do is acknowledge the Holocaust was Germany's fault....I don't follow German politics, why is she lauded? Why is she hated??

I meant in relation to Canada (other first world nations). But yeah I'm sure in the Canadian stix there are deals to be had.

Are u in the US or Canada?

Im surprised Germany wants all these refugees. Refugees cause white flight; until that stops happening, why do countries want to stock up on them and transform everything?

I read that Obama will be proposing a different refugee number this month for fiscal 2016 Wouldn't surprise me if he goes big and credits the do-gooder nations of western europe as his inspiration ("direct some of the boats our way")

Future engineers for Porche, Siemens and Mercedes. How fucking entitled do they think they are, they are several countries out of the war zone at this point.

I haven't listened to Assad, and I rarely check RT. There are many ways to learn about geo-politics and agendas.

You are looking at things from a man on the street perspective, which is fine. there is more to it than that though. There are active players in the geo-political arena that get their fingers into the game.

Of course there are players, but they aren't the players you so desperately want them to be. You need this all to fit nice and tidy into your "white genocide oligarch" narrative, but that's not what's happening.

Assad, the various rebel groups, Islamic State... are all chess pieces in an epic struggle between the two of the biggest regional powers in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia and Iran. At its core is a Shia/Sunni clash of cultures that has been building for over 1,000 years.

Now of course you also have global players like the United States and Russia. They also have strategic interests, but those interests have NOTHING to do with mass immigration.

This idea of creating a Jew-run one-world government by diluting the genetics and culture of white people is one of the stupidest and most self-aggrandizing conspiracies ever. It makes literally zero sense.

The worst I have seen her do is acknowledge the Holocaust was Germany's fault....I don't follow German politics, why is she lauded? Why is she hated??
she welcomed the refugees

of course her popularity dropped but she is not hated nearly as much as in this stormfrontian thread, here we have a high concentration of literally insane people.

its one thing to be skeptical of the refugee situation (we all are, albeit for different reasons) and another to regard is at a NWO/Globalist conspiracy to dilute the white race and have our "white daughters" fucked by brown men. Yeah people have said exactly that, there are whole threads about it.

Are u in the US or Canada?

Im surprised Germany wants all these refugees. Refugees cause white flight; until that stops happening, why do countries want to stock up on them and transform everything?

I read that Obama will be proposing a different refugee number this month for fiscal 2016 Wouldn't surprise me if he goes big and credits the do-gooder nations of western europe as his inspiration ("direct some of the boats our way")

I'm a Canadian West coaster

Those in power want to destabilize Europe and dissolve the natives. Mix everyone together and deracinate them. This is a good way to do it. They are in effect waging war against them and have been for the last 50 years at least.

Yes, somebody is working Merkel's strings. But why did they block the Poles and other East Euros in 2004 if they needed such numbers and knew the demographics? If I was a German being told all these Muslims of various stripe are good for my health I'd be asking that. Also what incentives are there for German woman to produce more offspring? But if they really want Muslims in we have 3m inbred Pakistanis in England they are welcome to, inshallah. Please take them Angela, with compliments.

Ultimately it is not about workers. If it was then there would have been a concerted effort to raise birth rates (through education, role models, culture creation, etc) many decades ago. Instead the opposite has taken place.

Utlimately I think it is about dissolving the nation-states (through dissolving the people) and the middle class, as well as lighting enough fires to justify the police state.

Order out of chaos sort of thing. People underestimate how ruthless world powers are.

The UK is under the same protocol, as well as the rest of Europe to varying degrees of 'progress'. Sweden having made the most progress.

These long term (50, 60, 100 years) plans are pushed by the very top. Those who setup the EU, UN, etc. It's all calculated more or less.

@IDL

It's the main reason I don't pay much mind to domestic politics anymore. They don't make sense, they rarely do what we actually want, we don't get to vote on what we really care about etc.

I figured American politics would be more interesting. At least when you guys vote for a war I can foresee what will happen at my place more clearly.

Yeah it seems that Swedish politics (and media) are even more disconnected from reality than elsewhere. That's the nature of politics (say one thing, do another, sell BS, make dumb excuses) but there are levels of extent that are within reason, and levels that are not.

I'm Canadian and find Swedish politics more interesting than domestic politics because of its bizarreness. It's similar here but less extreme.

she welcomed the refugees

of course her popularity dropped but she is not hated nearly as much as in this stormfrontian thread, here we have a high concentration of literally insane people.

its one thing to be skeptical of the refugee situation (we all are, albeit for different reasons) and another to regard is at a NWO/Globalist conspiracy to dilute the white race and have our "white daughters" fucked by brown men. Yeah people have said exactly that, there are whole threads about it.

I am a brown man (hispanic) so this fear is at least based in fact. We like to screw women of all colours.

Turns out the drowned Syrian boy's body was moved before the photo op for maximum bleeding heart effect by the SJWs.

Of course there are players, but they aren't the players you so desperately want them to be. You need this all to fit nice and tidy into your "white genocide oligarch" narrative, but that's not what's happening.

Assad, the various rebel groups, Islamic State... are all chess pieces in an epic struggle between the two of the biggest regional powers in the Middle East, Saudi Arabia and Iran. At its core is a Shia/Sunni clash of cultures that has been building for over 1,000 years.

Now of course you also have global players like the United States and Russia. They also have strategic interests, but those interests have NOTHING to do with mass immigration.

This idea of creating a Jew-run one-world government by diluting the genetics and culture of white people is one of the stupidest and most self-aggrandizing conspiracies ever. It makes literally zero sense.

I don't know if it is really a strategy of white genocide, but it is a strategy to establish a more totalitarian rule over Europe and break down sovereignty. The migrants (especially the Islamic ones supported by state actors) act as battering rams to the existing system. The wider and longer plan encompasses much more than just taking advantage of the Syrian crisis. This started more overtly in the 70's, and really started just after WWII.

It is a stated goal of the EU to break down homogeneity in Europe, and the bureaucrats and mass media are lock step. It is not some outlandish idea.

There are US actors involved with promoting and organizing mass immigration into Europe. George Soros for example was called out on it by the Hungarian leader and he admitted it.

Just scroll through this thread. Of course it has its share of insanity, but there are also legit and rational arguments from both sides.

But in a nutshell, the objective facts are :
- Merkel declared (around august) that Germany would take in as many refugees as needed, with an initial projection of 800K refugees for 2015
- As of the end of november, the official figure was 950K, of which 90K Syrians (who theoreticaly are granted asylum automaticaly)
- It is unclear how many refugees will be allowed to stay

Some people like myself think that it is a horrible policy for Germany.

Some people like Sakumemories (who I think is an ass, but he is entitled to his opinion) think that it is a good policy.

It's up to you to make up your mind.

I'm a Canadian West coaster

Those in power want to destabilize Europe and dissolve the natives. Mix everyone together and deracinate them. This is a good way to do it. They are in effect waging war against them and have been for the last 50 years at least.

Cool. I definitely agree with your take on all this and enjoy seeing you post it.

My point is always that the people who advocate for this the most really don't want it in their life (don't send their kids to public schools where kids are native speakers in 30 different languages bit act :eek::eek::eek::eek: the existence of those schools are such a wonderful thing).

Hungary haven't closed their border. Only closed it to illegal crossings. Their lives must be in true danger alright. The fact that they're reacting this way shows these morons should not be allowed in. They make it seem as if IS is following behind them about to chop off their heads. These people are so full of shit.

@IDL

I actually knew you were Canadian... But there you go, tired Chinballs lumps you up with the rest of the yanks :D

If we want to entertain the CT angle a bit more; all our news are either pro-immigration or the other way around, depending on which of the *two* big news sites you are watching (same two party kind of trick as usual).

One of them is just digging for cases of white swedish men being criminals, the other blaming it all on non-swedes (the ninja-nazi case was hilarious from a perspective when you alt+tabbed between the two sites while they were speculating).

Recently, cops are dropping out of service, like 100 of them the last two months apparently because "too much to do and too little pay". Could have come at a better time right? hehe.

Very well, ct hat off.

Large majority of recent immigrants are males. And even these females among them are not allowed to have sex before their consanguineous marriage. On the other side, native girls are fucking with everybody. So yes, natives gonna share their women with immigrants, but immigrants won't share theirs.

And it's not about the race, you racist. Most dark skinned peoples would share their women with natives more than these Arabs.

Cool. I definitely agree with your take on all this and enjoy seeing you post it.

My point is always that the people who advocate for this the most really don't want it in their life (don't send their kids to public schools where kids are native speakers in 30 different languages bit act :eek::eek::eek::eek: the existence of those schools are such a wonderful thing).

Glad to hear it.

Of course they wouldn't want to subject themselves or their families to the mess they create. If they had to face consequences for their actions they would be very displeased.

Shit flows down hill, while the ivory towers are kept clean.

What gets me is their ability to go on television and lie their faces off, and worse that so many people buy it. They must get acting lessons.

Last edited:
See now Germany is getting tougher on immigration. I wonder what IDL will come up with? Lemme guess.

As long as the politicians are against immigration: they are good politicians, expressing the honest will of the people, standing up to the New World Order.

As long as the politicians are for immigration: they are corrupt politicians, manufacturing consent, the people are against this even if they say they are not (IDL can read the minds of european voters), they are the New World Order's puppet.

Its really that simple. Disagree with me: You are a NWO globalist puppet.

@IDL

I actually knew you were Canadian... But there you go, tired Chinballs lumps you up with the rest of the yanks :D

If we want to entertain the CT angle a bit more; all our news are either pro-immigration or the other way around, depending on which of the *two* big news sites you are watching (same two party kind of trick as usual).

One of them is just digging for cases of white swedish men being criminals, the other blaming it all on non-swedes (the ninja-nazi case was hilarious from a perspective when you alt+tabbed between the two sites while they were speculating).

Recently, cops are dropping out of service, like 100 of them the last two months apparently because "too much to do and too little pay". Could have come at a better time right? hehe.

Very well, ct hat off.

you are forgiven :icon_lol:

Yeah I'm familiar with the media strategies in Sweden. It's all too predictable. It's aligned with the interests of the globalist players. Swedish media is controlled by very few people, like most places, from my understanding.

Yeah I read about the police problems. There are areas that are quite dangerous due to social disorder and they don't take too kindly to police officers. It sounds like the police are being hamstrung as to what they can really do as well. Not a good situation.

Glad to hear it.

Of course they wouldn't want to subject themselves or their families to the mess they create. If they had to face consequences for their actions they would be very displeased.

Shit flows down hill, while the ivory towers are kept clean.

What gets me is their ability to go on television and lie their faces off. They must get acting lessons.

Haha. There are almost nonexceptions to this either. Complete turnover and flight. Obama didn't even send his daufhters to the DC public schools and they would have had secret security and tutors and every icy league school would have accepted them.

I know plenty of people (myself included) who have grown up in a place and now they don't know anyone who lives there now. Im sure areas like that exist in Canada and Europe as well.

If it's true it would not be surprising. That is the nature of propaganda.

IDL, I just wanted to say that the things you said to me a long time ago are starting to actually happen, anyone who says that you are a loon can suck it.

See now Germany is getting tougher on immigration. I wonder what IDL will come up with? Lemme guess.

As long as the politicians are against immigration: they are good politicians, expressing the honest will of the people, standing up to the New World Order.

As long as the politicians are for immigration: they are corrupt politicians, manufacturing consent, the people are against this even if they say they are not (IDL can read the minds of european voters), they are the New World Order's puppet.

Its really that simple. Disagree with me: You are a NWO globalist puppet.

You think they are going to solve the problems just because someone said they are going to get tougher? :icon_lol:

A few band aids here, a few there. No problem.

This might be slightly overstated, but only slightly I fear. The humanitarian side of this huge influx is wonderful, saving so many innocent lives from a hell. But it's also going to bring problems, and I hope Germany is ready to deal with them.

It's one thing if someone is illiterate and wants to learn and work. In a controlled situation, integrating them in society would be a good thing.

But if they don't want to assimilate, don't want to learn/work, they add nothing to any civilized nation and do more harm than good.

Haha. There are almost nonexceptions to this either. Complete turnover and flight. Obama didn't even send his daufhters to the DC public schools and they would have had secret security and tutors and every icy league school would have accepted them.

I know plenty of people (myself included) who have grown up in a place and now they don't know anyone who lives there now. Im sure areas like that exist in Canada and Europe as well.

That saying, "watch what they do, not what they say" probably originated in political analysis. They maintain a facade, but their BS is always just right below the surface.

Vancouver and Toronto areas have been transformed greatly, but I did not grow up there.

IDL, I just wanted to say that the things you said to me a long time ago are starting to actually happen, anyone who says that you are a loon can suck it.

They can indeed!

Knowing Sweden, you guys will just take all of them to be nice and not racist :icon_lol:
Hope I'm wrong.

Yeah its unfortunate but hey I guess people will either learn or die. Nature is cruel so we shall see what happens to the foolish.

I constantly hear from these immigrants in news reports and video. That they are "seeking a better life".

Straight from the horses mouth. Economic migrants.

I don't know if it is really a strategy of white genocide, but it is a strategy to establish a more totalitarian rule over Europe and break down sovereignty. The migrants (especially the Islamic ones supported by state actors) act as battering rams to the existing system.

It is a stated goal of the EU to break down homogeneity in Europe, and the bureaucrat and mass media are lock step. It is not some outlandish idea.

Where it becomes outlandish, (and a bit racist tbh) is when you incorrectly assume that a diverse society would be more easily manipulated by the oligarchs, global elites, etc.. That a diverse society leads to totalitarian rule. This is false.

Decades of research by organizational scientists, psychologists, sociologists, economists and demographers show that diverse groups are more innovative than homogeneous groups. Of course there can be obstacles to overcome, when people discriminate against one another, when there are vast economic/cultural divides separating groups, etc... but diversity actually has the ability to make our society more resilient to corruption and manipulation. We just have to go about integrating immigrants into our societies in the proper way. Some societies are certainly better than others at that.

In b4 someone (not you IDL) calls me a "cuck" :icon_neut

I agree with you. The situation in Canada is not bad. And besides Canada is a colonized country where almost everyone immigrated here or had family who immigrated. What's happening in Europe is essentially a foreign invasion of people who serve no benefit at all to the host countries which will hurt the native population.

Well things could get bad for Canada. What if tomorrow Canadian news networks and Harper announced plans to take in 20 million Immigrants mainly from African nations, Iraq, Syria, India, Bangladesh, over the next 10 years?

The politicians are following international orders. It may seem like they are simply inept on the surface because they do everything the opposite of what you think they should be doing, and say nonsensical things, but there is method to the madness. They either want this, or their hands are tied by their handlers. This is the EU at work breaking down nations. The people in charge do not have to live with the conflict they are creating.

Canada is pretty stable. It's looking more stable then most countries around. Property prices are high, but that seems to be the case everywhere.

It is certainly within the realm of possible for what you say to be true. If it is true then there is nothing we can do anyways. For all the few posters on sherdog who become 'aware' there are millions everyday receiving a different message via the school systems and mass media. Then there is always making people feel ashamed, guilty and throwing the word 'racist' out to silence people. What we would need is a mass movement to help change government policies and media thoughts.

Like the pretty blonde Swedish blogger who was kicked out of a club for voting for the nationalist Swedish party.

Last edited by a moderator:
Utlimately I think it is about dissolving the nation-states (through dissolving the people) and the middle class, as well as lighting enough fires to justify the police state

First you will see terror attacks from Muslims in Europe. Then you will see the rise of the police state. More police officers, spying, militarized police etc. Europeans rights will be taken away in the name of 'national security'. Using the Muslim immigrants to divide and conquer the population. Just like what you've seen in the United States. All this when the ones in charge are the ones who caused this mess by arming militant groups in the middle east and invasions. Problem, reaction, solution.

@IDL

Very well, ct hat off.

I fear for you all. Could your police even deal with armed assailants? Im talking even just armed with semi automatics.

Where it becomes outlandish, (and a bit racist tbh) is when you incorrectly assume that a diverse society would be more easily manipulated by the oligarchs, global elites, etc.. That a diverse society leads to totalitarian rule. This is false.

Decades of research by organizational scientists, psychologists, sociologists, economists and demographers show that diverse groups are more innovative than homogeneous groups. Of course there can be obstacles to overcome, when people discriminate against one another, when there are vast economic/cultural divides separating groups, etc... but diversity actually has the ability to make our society more resilient to corruption and manipulation. We just have to go about integrating immigrants into our societies in the proper way. Some societies are certainly better than others at that.

Oh just like tons of evidence said that global warming does/did not exist for the longest time ever right?

Fyi I accept global warming but many 'academics' and other intelligent people were duped. Care to check the pro dilute the west propaganda sources?

You gotta be fucking kidding me.
Even my ultra liberal mother recognizes that Germany has jumped into bed with the enemy.
Dude pretty much everyone, including other muslims, condemned the idiocy of this group in Wuppertal. Merkel's government, the mayor, the central council of muslims (whatever the fuck that is) and even the federal minister of justice who belongs to a different party (SPD) gave them shit.

But are you surprised at the outcome? Its not exactly illegal to put on a shirt that says "sharia police" and tell people to not consume drugs or alcohol. Its difficult to prosecute them based on those actions. Plus the shitheel Sven Lau said that there is no real "sharia police", it was just a trolljob to get people talking. That makes it even harder.

Anyway the prosecutors did appeal, so they might get them in the end. I hope. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

It is certainly within the realm of possible for what you say to be true. If it is true then there is nothing we can do anyways. For all the few posters on sherdog who become 'aware' there are millions everyday receiving a different message via the school systems and mass media. Then there is always making people feel ashamed, guilty and throwing the word 'racist' out to silence people. What we would need is a mass movement to help change government policies and media thoughts.

Like the pretty blonde Swedish blogger who was kicked out of a club for voting for the nationalist Swedish party.

It's true that the masses have been scientifically conditioned to accept what their masters want.

If things get worse though, which they will obviously, more people will start to question what the heck is going on.

You're a cuck, go find a black bull for your wifey :icon_lol:

There are millions of white people who do not want diversity, why do they never get a voice? Is it really negative to want to be surrounded by your own kind? Other races are allowed to maintain homogeneity in their home countries, why not us?
:confused:

It's true that the masses have been scientifically conditioned to accept what their masters want.

If things get worse though, which they will obviously, more people will start to question what the heck is going on.

If that is true then I hope they sacrifice Sweden and offer it as 'proof' of what insanity and constant critical theory/inverting of everything does to a society. I think i'd prefer the absolute state of nature than a totalitarian Sweden led by weaklings. Hobbes did not live in a time where this is the norm. https://i.warosu.org/data/sci/img/0072/24/1430246413276.jpg

I mean what is next they will tell the men to cut it off and tell the white women to take imported Kenyan sperm since white babies are too racist?

I think even Hobbes would have preferred the absolute state of nature over Sweden.

First you will see terror attacks from Muslims in Europe. Then you will see the rise of the police state. More police officers, spying, militarized police etc. Europeans rights will be taken away in the name of 'national security'. Using the Muslim immigrants to divide and conquer the population. Just like what you've seen in the United States. All this when the ones in charge are the ones who caused this mess by arming militant groups in the middle east and invasions. Problem, reaction, solution.

Yeah this seems inevitable.

the diversification projects are just part of a larger strategy, but you have heard of divide and rule, yes? It's not a matter of race, so much as it is lack of unity and the introduction of competing and often conflicting interests. AKA the inability to resist domination from above. It is simple to play groups off against each other.

In addition, the transformation into a multicultural design requires that the host culture be essentially eliminated as it tries to accommodate, tolerate, and try to include everyone. Who's history do you teach in school? What traditions do you promote? How do you not alienate anyone? It provides the perfect dynamic to tear down the host, as it is intended to do.

Add in the cultural Marxist strategy of fueling the feelings of oppression and revolution, and it amps it up. And in Europe, many of the people coming in already dislike the West for meddling in their own countries. And that is not even to mention the Islamic element promoted by the likes of Saudi Arabia and friends with a desire to spread Islamic dominance.

I don't see how a society that cooperates less internally becomes less corrupt. It turns into more of a tribal competition.

Also, I highly doubt they are pushing the multiculturalism because Germany has a problem with innovation :icon_lol:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=681_1444192396

This been posted yet. Any Germans here who could confirm/deny accuracy?

Who cares? They get to experience the joys of multiculturalism and diversity.

White people are getting what they deserve. Progressives and the rest of the world must end white supremacy in every white country.

If they were color blind like progressives and just as tolerant this wouldn't be happening. Sigh when will dumb white people figure out that they're the problem.

I think what you're seeing is the deliberate destruction of the West. Western countries in Europe and North America are really the last thing standing in the way of the 1% achieving absolute power.

Saudia Arabia wants to help build 200 Mosques in Germany? What a shitty idea. Cant wait till their Oil Money runs out, then its time for some more "freedom" in the region. Incoming...
Murica, fuck Yeah.

Oh just like tons of evidence said that global warming does/did not exist for the longest time ever right?

Fyi I accept global warming but many 'academics' and other intelligent people were duped. Care to check the pro dilute the west propaganda sources?

Ah the old and predictable "Ice Age fallacy". Nice try, but consensus has always favoured a warming trend, just like consensus favours diversity in groups:

GlobalCooling.JPG

Regardless, are you really saying that the various studies I referred to on the benefits of diversity in groups are incorrect because at one point some other research on an entirely different subject was somewhat in dispute?? :eek:

I hope the FN wins some regions in France tonight.

Just so that people realise that a society needs a debate on multiculturalism.

If that is true then I hope they sacrifice Sweden and offer it as 'proof' of what insanity and constant critical theory/inverting of everything does to a society. I think i'd prefer the absolute state of nature than a totalitarian Sweden led by weaklings. Hobbes did not live in a time where this is the norm.

I mean what is next they will tell the men to cut it off and tell the white women to take imported Kenyan sperm since white babies are too racist?

I think even Hobbes would have preferred the absolute state of nature over Sweden.

Sweden reminds me of North Korea some times in its creepy cult like behavior. It could very well be some sort of sacrifice, who knows.

Either way, Thor is not pleased. He'd probably smite Sweden with his own hammer.

Merkel the idiot fucked up, to much trash came her way. But still see it as they tried to get cheap labour and wanted to look like they are so help full to the poor scum.

Here in Toronto lots of the shit their jobs are punjabis huindus and muslims, they come very ignorant they are sheep do as told they have no understanding of workers right.

And most have a hard on for educating their kids to catch up to the superior richer whites. While the kids they came with are still partly retarded with their trash cultures and old world doctrines. New gen born here is half fuck that shit anti it. The third will seriously not give a fuck about alach when they can get a new car and go to stripclub easy hos and were raised by people born here who lack the typical rape beat murder muslim type of parenting mentality.

Now the danger is some that come become more secluded into their retarded religion and old world ways, beat kids murder daughters honor killings shit like that. They push for islamist laws and their back wards trash culture. And support and carry out terrorism.

They will get cheap labor, but will pay with terrorism. They don't seem to mind. Plus they learned well that fear mongering worked wonders for murican leaders. They want the same.

We're in climate change territory. Time for a thread reboot.

Back