International Germany is so screwed

I find it somewhat hilarious that IDL, who was pissed on with impunity in the past, is now turning out to be correct across the board for all to see. The self-restraint on display to not burst into a vindictive tirade of "I fucking told you so" is monumental.

2u9qv0j.jpg

I can't wait.

Perhaps this'll teach EUROPEAN nations a lesson.

We're in climate change territory. Time for a thread reboot.

Watch for EU Bureaucrats to start scolding Europeans into accepting 'climate refugees'

They could get a lot of mileage out of that one.

I haven't seen IDL being right about anything.
He barely even says anything substantial enough to be falsifiable.

Ultimately it is not about workers. If it was then there would have been a concerted effort to raise birth rates (through education, role models, culture creation, etc) many decades ago. Instead the opposite has taken place.

Utlimately I think it is about dissolving the nation-states (through dissolving the people) and the middle class, as well as lighting enough fires to justify the police state.

Order out of chaos sort of thing. People underestimate how ruthless world powers are.

The UK is under the same protocol, as well as the rest of Europe to varying degrees of 'progress'. Sweden having made the most progress.

These long term (50, 60, 100 years) plans are pushed by the very top. Those who setup the EU, UN, etc. It's all calculated more or less.

Good point there.

I think a lot of people underestimate the importance of this.

You're a cuck, go find a black bull for your wifey :icon_lol:

There are millions of white people who do not want diversity, why do they never get a voice? Is it really negative to want to be surrounded by your own kind? Other races are allowed to maintain homogeneity in their home countries, why not us?
:confused:

They get a voice. They get to live in countries that hold free and fair elections do they not? They should go out and vote for the xenophobic party of their choosing and see how much their society prospers when it isolates itself from the rest of the world.

But don't be a pussy about it when democracy doesn't swing in your favour. Don't claim that it's all some rigged game because the majority doesn't share your same white conservative values. That's a pure bitch move.

I find it somewhat hilarious that IDL, who was pissed on with impunity in the past, is now turning out to be correct across the board for all to see. The self-restraint on display to not burst into a vindictive tirade of "I fucking told you so" is monumental.

lol

I will be right in prediction when this thing goes up in flames and we see a big government takeover like they planned all along.

But I am right when I talk about the international Oligarchy running things for their own ends. Of this, there is no doubt.

Last edited:
If they were genuine refugees they would be happy to stay in the first western country they happen upon. However they look like they've gone to a travel-agent and booked a specific route to their ideal country of choice!
If they are so war torn and fucked up i wouldn't of thought they'd be willing to walk for hundreds or thousands of miles even though they have already made it to the west.
Surely you don't pick and choose which country you wish to settle in when you are desperate? It doesn't make sense to me.

lol at white people not integrating immigrants properly. I thought immigrants were the best workers? The smartest most brightest. They should know how to integrate. Progressives make it seem like immigrants are the best and at the same time unintelligent victims of the white man's oppression.

They never will as Rothschilds make sure of that.

Yeah that larger group they are a part of is pushing diversification extremely hard on the western nation-states. I don't think they are about to allow this engineering project to be reversed. At least not without huge resources being put in to prevent any resistance, which they have already been doing through mass media, education curriculums, and lobbying groups.

It's one of the biggest agendas currently running, and money can guide the outcomes.

Reddit did it to me. Every time I check about Sweden I hear some crazy new law being passed making it illegal to critize immigration, or some new policy of insanity aimed at destroying the country.

I haven't seen IDL being right about anything.
He barely even says anything substantial enough to be falsifiable.

I have not been here long but if any of the following happen within the decade or two or so id be convinced.

Lets see what IDL predicts. World government, population control, and possible depopulation, global police state, global survelliance system, one world currency, one world trade authority, controlled mass media, and like the end of nuclear family and some brave new world type sh#t.

First you will see terror attacks from Muslims in Europe. Then you will see the rise of the police state. More police officers, spying, militarized police etc. Europeans rights will be taken away in the name of 'national security'. Using the Muslim immigrants to divide and conquer the population. Just like what you've seen in the United States. All this when the ones in charge are the ones who caused this mess by arming militant groups in the middle east and invasions. Problem, reaction, solution.

A police woman was stabbed and seriously injured tonight by an Iraqi man in Berlin. The Iraqi, who had fled to Germany and claimed asylum after being involved in a plot to assassinate the Iraqi PM, was shot dead by the police woman's partner. Unfortunately one of the rounds also struck his partner in her kidneys.

She is listed as being in a serious but stable condition.

They get a voice. They get to live in countries that hold free and fair elections do they not? They should go out and vote for the xenophobic party of their choosing and see how much their society prospers when it isolates itself from the rest of the world.

Wow you're so not racist. I envy you.

Well things could get bad for Canada. What if tomorrow Canadian news networks and Harper announced plans to take in 20 million Immigrants mainly from African nations, Iraq, Syria, India, Bangladesh, over the next 10 years?

It is certainly within the realm of possible for what you say to be true. If it is true then there is nothing we can do anyways. For all the few posters on sherdog who become 'aware' there are millions everyday receiving a different message via the school systems and mass media. Then there is always making people feel ashamed, guilty and throwing the word 'racist' out to silence people. What we would need is a mass movement to help change government policies and media thoughts.

Like the pretty blonde Swedish blogger who was kicked out of a club for voting for the nationalist Swedish party.

That would obviously be terrible. I think almost every Canadian would be opposed to that. Thankfully for the most part our government has been responsible with immigration. Not saying it's perfect but better than this non sense going on in Europe.

A police woman was stabbed and seriously injured tonight by an Iraqi man in Hamburg. The Iraqi, who had fled to Germany and claimed asylum after being involved in a plot to assassinate the Iraqi President, was shot dead by the police woman's partner. Unfortunately one of the rounds also struck his partner in her kidneys.

She is listed as being in a critical but stable condition.

Wow that's the first I've heard of this. Can't say I'm surprised given the media black out around anything that shows these immigrants in a negative way. Hopefully the police officer makes a full recovery.

Reddit did it to me. Every time I check about Sweden I hear some crazy new law being passed making it illegal to critize immigration, or some new policy of insanity aimed at destroying the country.

There is just no way what Sweden is doing to itself could happen naturally without a bunch of Jack Kevorkian's whispering in its ear "do it... let me help you.. "

Wow that's the first I've heard of this. Can't say I'm surprised given the media black out around anything that shows these immigrants in a negative way. Hopefully the police officer makes a full recovery.

My bad; the incident took place in Berlin, not Hamburg.:redface:

Don't you guys ever get tired of the cuck things? What's the point in having anonymous, girly fights on the internet?

It's not like it makes your argument seem more reasonable. Just saying.

World government, population control, and possible depopulation, global police state, global survelliance system, one world currency, one world trade authority, controlled mass media, and like the end of nuclear family and some brave new world type sh#t.

The bolded parts are already in effect and/or being aggressively lobbied for in Sweden. I should know - I fucking live there.

Merkel the idiot fucked up, to much trash came her way. But still see it as they tried to get cheap labour and wanted to look like they are so help full to the poor scum.

Here in Toronto lots of the shit their jobs are punjabis huindus and muslims, they come very ignorant they are sheep do as told they have no understanding of workers right.

And most have a hard on for educating their kids to catch up to the superior richer whites. While the kids they came with are still partly retarded with their trash cultures and old world doctrines. New gen born here is half fuck that shit anti it. The third will seriously not give a fuck about alach when they can get a new car and go to stripclub easy hos and were raised by people born here who lack the typical rape beat murder muslim type of parenting mentality.

Now the danger is some that come become more secluded into their retarded religion and old world ways, beat kids murder daughters honor killings shit like that. They push for islamist laws and their back wards trash culture. And support and carry out terrorism.

They will get cheap labor, but will pay with terrorism. They don't seem to mind. Plus they learned well that fear mongering worked wonders for murican leaders. They want the same.

You sound like you're drunk, and I don't blame you.

You couldn't be more right. Me and the other white guys at my work are the only ones that complain about working conditions and try to make things better. The immigrants don't give a shit. Or couldn't even communicate their complaints because they can barely speak English. They are being taken advantage of and it's a sad sight to see.

@IDL

It's the main reason I don't pay much mind to domestic politics anymore. They don't make sense, they rarely do what we actually want, we don't get to vote on what we really care about etc.

I figured American politics would be more interesting. At least when you guys vote for a war I can foresee what will happen at my place more clearly.

We didn't vote for a war.

Well, the western world had a nice run. Glad I wasn't born any later than I was and don't foresee myself having kids and having to worry about what kind of shit world they would have to live in. Sorry to those of you that do.

Living in Germany I estimate that between 30% and 40% of the population is against Germany granting asylum to the current refugee wave which is estimated at around 800k for 2015.

Yet the media and political parties have obviously made the decision that they are all for it.

The only party that seems to question it is the AfD, against which ALL mainstream parties and media are ganging against.

What I find absurd,almost kafkaesque, is that in the media the burden is on the people who oppose this massive wave of refugees to prove why it may be such a bad thing, with much demagogy and political rectitude going on. 1% per annum of a country's population (80m) is a huge deal. Common sense would dictate that the status quo be given more weight in such a policy that will have huge permanent consequences on a society.

My problem is not even with the refugees.

But with the fact that German society is not going to even have a real debate about it.

There is such a divergence between the establishment 's rethoric and what people actually want.

It's really out of control.

Im German and I totally agree.

What scares me is not even immigration by itself, its the total lack of discourse regarding the consequences of such massive migration.

I dont live in Germany, so I follow the discussion from internet news. The media is simply swamped with feel-good bullshit propaganda. Fluff pieces, for example yesterday spiegel had a thing about how the most searched words searched for in an online arab-german dictionary were "hello" and "welcome". The only critical voice that is ever shown are downright nazis. Iron cross, skinhead, as if there were not a single moderate voice critical of 1 million refugees coming to Germany.

I repeat, i am not primarily critical of the refugees. I do think that it could be difficult to accomodate so many people but I am mainly disgusted by the fact that the entire discourse is being swept under the rug.

British MP trying to out Merkel everyone by offering up British taxes, hospital wait times, and class sizes to he point of saturation

I don't see how a society that cooperates less internally becomes less corrupt. It turns into more of a tribal competition.

Evidence shows that being around people who are different from us makes us more creative, more diligent and harder-working. This makes society stronger.

Also, I highly doubt they are pushing the multiculturalism because Germany has a problem with innovation :icon_lol:

Multiculturalism is being pushed because it is a good thing for society in general. It breaks down divisiveness, and it encourages dialogues between radically different cultures. It works against intolerance and embraces the idea that deep down most human beings are the same and want the same things for themselves and their families.

Simply put, it does exactly the opposite of what you claim. Hopefully in 10 years time, when we aren't all living under some global totalitarian regime, you'll see the folly of your ways and of your divisive ideals. I'll be back to bump this thread IDL. Feel free to do the same if I'm wrong and you have wifi access from your gulag :icon_lol:

Im German and I totally agree.

What scares me is not even immigration by itself, its the total lack of discourse regarding the consequences of such massive migration.

I dont live in Germany, so I follow the discussion from internet news. The media is simply swamped with feel-good bullshit propaganda. Fluff pieces, for example yesterday spiegel had a thing about how the most searched words searched for in an online arab-german dictionary were "hello" and "welcome". The only critical voice that is ever shown are downright nazis. Iron cross, skinhead, as if there were not a single moderate voice critical of 1 million refugees coming to Germany.

I repeat, i am not primarily critical of the refugees. I do think that it could be difficult to accomodate so many people but I am mainly disgusted by the fact that the entire discourse is being swept under the rug.
Was there a "public discourse" few months ago when the Greek clusterfuck took place? Or was it a couple of politicians arguing and deciding amongst themselves?

Rhetorical question.

Evidence shows that being around people who are different from us makes us more creative, more diligent and harder-working. This makes society stronger.

Multiculturalism is being pushed because it is a good thing for society in general. It breaks down divisiveness, and it encourages dialogues between radically different cultures. It works against intolerance and embraces the idea that deep down most human beings are the same and want the same things for themselves and their families.

Simply put, it does exactly the opposite of what you claim. Hopefully in 10 years time, when we aren't all living under some global totalitarian regime, you'll see the folly of your ways and of your decisive ideals. I'll be back to bump this thread IDL. Feel free to do the same if I'm wrong and you have wifi access from your gulag :icon_lol:

I have never seen this before in my life.

Multiculturalism is not a good thing for society. You put white people at the center of it all. You forget that everyone else doesn't like each other. People from around the world will want to work and live with their own kind. Only white people embrace mass immigration and multiculturalism and in a really creepy way.

Was there a "public discourse" few months ago when the Greek clusterfuck took place? Or was it a couple of politicians arguing and deciding amongst themselves?

Rhetorical question.

Basically it is a matter of what the Bild tabloid says. Bild said 'Lazy Greeks', so that was the public discourse. The current Bild editors seem to have decided they do not want to be the ones to pour oil into the fire this time around.

What my fellow Germans are missing is that this is not a yes or no question. The question is: How do we deal with it? And how do we deal with immigration going forward?

If our fellow Europeans decide they want to have nothing to do with refugees, then Schengen will de facto come to an end and we will see a revival of borders.

We cannot believe that we can be the beacon of wealth in the middle of Europe and people around us will stay content to remain in their messed up countries. We will have immigration by people looking for better lives. People say they want the well educated ones. Well then where are the programs inviting and looking for those well educated potential immigrants?

Some people (not on here necessarily) have gone sooo far into defense mode. If we are afraid of Africans and Muslims coming into our shrinking society, why do we not seek to get more 'easy' immigrants to balance it out? The well educated Indians, Chinese, Filipinos, Christians?

Many people are simply against 'the foreigners' because they fear for their own little wealth. It is understandable. But this is a rule of history: The only constant is change. You either adapt or you lose.

Foreigners > citizens.

They had an education program in Canada for skilled trades workers. Which offered free education to females, aboriginals and immigrants. I have no problem with the first 2 but immigrants? Pathetic. Thankfully they put an end to that. Now it's only women and aboriginal getting the funding. Still very shameful they allowed it in the first place. I know plenty of people who born in this country that are very willing and capable of doing these type of jobs but can't afford the training yet they can't get any type of government funding, nothing. Immigrants were given preference over them.

I see Sweden being mentioned.

Sweden is moving towards an antiracist dictatorship in my eyes.
Dan Park, a very excentric and strange artist have been making some very political incorrect art Work, really mocking anti racism. I believe he has been in prison 4 or 5 times now for his art Work.

Denmark which is more free tried to help him and defend his freedom to show his art Work in Denmark atleast.

[YT]hoqoHDf3z2o[/YT]

In general, it seems like EU really wants to crush the nation state. Doing a great job at that. Northern Europe will never be the same. Media is following orders.

The syrian refugees are really immigrants. They are safe in Turkey,yet they all want to go to Germany or Sweden, which have the best reputation for asylum seekers.

Really, the Whole asylum system is just used to get loads of third World immigration into Europe.

Foreigners > citizens.

They had an education program in Canada for skilled trades workers. Which offered free education to females, aboriginals and immigrants. I have no problem with the first 2 but immigrants? Pathetic. Thankfully they put an end to that. Now it's only women and aboriginal getting the funding. Still very shameful they allowed it in the first place. I know plenty of people who born in this country that are very willing and capable of doing these type of jobs but can't afford the training yet they can't get any type of government funding, nothing. Immigrants were given preference over them.

Engineering diversity is extremely important to the Oligarchy, which is why it is state religion all across the West.

It introduces conflict and competing interests below them and breaks down resistance to their rule.

In terms of conquering and establishing an iron grip on power, it's a fantastic strategy. It takes unity to resist them, so eliminating that makes sense.

Multiculturalism is not a good thing for society. You put white people at the center of it all. You forget that everyone else doesn't like each other. People from around the world will want to work and live with their own kind. Only white people embrace mass immigration and multiculturalism and in a really creepy way.

Yes it is. The proof is in the pudding as pluralistic liberal democracies have thrived are are overwhelmingly considered to be the best places to live in the world. They are so successful that millions and millions of people come from non-developed nations to find better lives in them. They are more than willing to work and live with different people speaking different languages and practicing different religions.

Canada is a multicultural success story RIP. Immigrants have integrated very well and have been a huge benefit to our country. DEAL. WITH. IT.

there is not some hidden agenda to bring all those people here, like some conspiranoid posters suggest. it's just people from shitholes wanting a better life in a better place. the problem is, their pursuit of a better life interferes with our right to our life in our place, if they come by the millions.

I understand them and their motives. I just don't care, I have my own problems.

And I had such high hopes for Angela when she proclaimed the death of multiculturalism back in 2010. If I remember correctly, her gripe back then was that indiscriminate immigration would inevitably lead to German being the "Wellfare office of the World", and that first the immigrants who are already in Germany should integrate and only then that more immigration should be considered...

I genuinely wonder what happened...

Simply put, it does exactly the opposite of what you claim. Hopefully in 10 years time, when we aren't all living under some global totalitarian regime, you'll see the folly of your ways and of your divisive ideals. I'll be back to bump this thread IDL. Feel free to do the same if I'm wrong and you have wifi access from your gulag :icon_lol:

There are pros and cons with everything, and there are reasons that are not so advertised to explain why the ruthless and predatory people on the planet are pushing it with fervor on the societies they want to lord over.

Diversity and social trust

Harvard professor of political science Robert D. Putnam conducted a nearly decade long study how diversity affects social trust.[95] He surveyed 26,200 people in 40 American communities, finding that when the data were adjusted for class, income and other factors, the more racially diverse a community is, the greater the loss of trust. People in diverse communities "don't trust the local mayor, they don't trust the local paper, they don't trust other people and they don't trust institutions," writes Putnam.[96] In the presence of such ethnic diversity, Putnam maintains that

[W]e hunker down. We act like turtles. The effect of diversity is worse than had been imagined. And it's not just that we don't trust people who are not like us. In diverse communities, we don't trust people who do look like us.[95]

Ethologist Frank Salter writes:

Relatively homogeneous societies invest more in public goods, indicating a higher level of public altruism. For example, the degree of ethnic homogeneity correlates with the government's share of gross domestic product as well as the average wealth of citizens. Case studies of the United States ... find that multi-ethnic societies are less charitable and less able to cooperate to develop public infrastructure. ... A recent multi-city study of municipal spending on public goods in the United States found that ethnically or racially diverse cities spend a smaller portion of their budgets and less per capita on public services than do the more homogeneous cities.[97]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_multiculturalism

Does that sound like something that would appeal to people trying to dominate populations? I think so. It's interesting to note also, that the people in power tend to not live in the diversified areas they promote as ideal.

Regardless of an individual opinion on the net benefts vs. the net loss, and acknowledging that it varies regionally, that is much different than understanding why it is pushed from above in terms of engineering.

lol well I'm not trying to be divisive I'm just trying to represent the truth of the matter regardless. Let's hope we don't see any Gulags in 10 years time :icon_lol:

IDL has never turned to be correct on the slightest issues. Even on unrelated topics, one of my first discussions with him was factually demonstrating how little he knew of Marxims-Leninism yet that did not detract him from parroting the same crap.

Here is how it works:

Immigrations occurs. That is a fact.

Do people fight immigration? Its because they are resisting NWO propaganda.
Do people agree with immigration? Its because they are indoctrinated by NWO propaganda.
Are people unhappy with how their country is run? Its a genuine, honest-to-god feeling from the hearts of men, who are genuinely displeased with how the NWO are infiltrating their country.
Are people happy with how their country is run? It's because the NWO has indoctrinated them into being happy. They say they are happy but in reality they are not happy, IDL knows better how citizens in a different continent feel than their own selves.
Do politicians oppose immigration? Its because they are fighting the NWO globalists.
Do politicians facilitate immigration? Its because they are pawns of the NWO.

So as you can see the matrix of all possible outcomes is set up in a way to always "prove" that such posters are correct. Its called infallibility and anyone who can't see this is a moron.

By the way, the EXACT line of reasoning can be applied to everything IDL and his ilk disagree with: Gay rights, religion, conservative values, kid-rearing, reproduction, national identity, etc you name it! If you disagree with him, you are a NWO pawn. If you agree with him, you are not a NWO pawn. Its that simple.

And I had such high hopes for Angela when she proclaimed the death of multiculturalism back in 2010. If I remember correctly, her grippe back then was that indiscriminate immigration would innevitably lead to German being the "Wellfare office of the World", and that first the immigrants who are already in Germany should integrate and only then that more immigration should be considered...

I genuinely wonder what happened...
Sarkozy and Cameron basically said the same thing yet nothing really changed in terms of their policies. They were probably just buying some time and tried to attract certain voters.

Yes it is. The proof is in the pudding as pluralistic liberal democracies have thrived are are overwhelmingly considered to be the best places to live in the world. They are so successful that millions and millions of people come from non-developed nations to find better lives in them. They are more than willing to work and live with different people speaking different languages and practicing different religions.

Canada is a multicultural success story RIP. Immigrants have integrated very well and have been a huge benefit to our country. DEAL. WITH. IT.

I think you need to deal with the fact you're wrong. Progressives have this unique ability to block out inconvenient truths. I live in Bramladesh. Fuck your celebration of multiculturalism.

The media has you by the balls.

Germany's immigration policy makes no sense. as well as USA's, but this is a topic about Germany.
I am not sure if this video made into the world yet, but watch this:
Watch: Germany

You say this but than why are 4.6% of all couples in private households mixed in Canada? Furthermore that rate is accelerating. The future of USA is that of Brazil where most people are mixed, the future is vetor belfort :icon_lol:

http://www.macleans.ca/society/ther...-mixed-unions-and-canada-is-leading-the-pack/

Been taking the train everyday this week between Frankfurt and Fulda (both central Germany) and I am definitely noticing more and more Arab people in the trains. Alot of women wearing headscarfs with children.

Just now the bathroom was occupied by one of them for a rather long time. Judging by the noise coming out of it I think she was praying.

I think you need to deal with the fact you're wrong. Progressives have this unique ability to block out inconvenient truths. I live in Bramladesh. Fuck your celebration of multiculturalism.

The media has you by the balls.

I think you need to deal with the fact that you have no rebuttal to anything I say other than to attack like an edgy teenager on the internet would, and to cry about how bad it is now that you have to interact with brown people (it's really pathetic dude... Brampton is a nice place).

Canadians are leaving you and the rest of the racist minority in the dust buddy. You're a dinosaur, and we don't need you to participate. You bring nothing to the table, we would trade 10 of you for one hard working Indian. Best to deal with it now and not let your rage spill over into the real world.

There are pros and cons with everything, and there are reasons that are not so advertised to explain why the ruthless and predatory people on the planet are pushing it with fervor on the societies they want to lord over.

Does that sound like something that would appeal to people trying to dominate populations? I think so. It's interesting to note also, that the people in power tend to not live in the diversified areas they promote as ideal.

Regardless of an individual opinion on the net benefts vs. the net loss, and acknowledging that it varies regionally, that is much different than understanding why it is pushed from above in terms of engineering.

lol well I'm not trying to be divisive I'm just trying to represent the truth of the matter regardless. Let's hope we don't see any Gulags in 10 years time :icon_lol:

Dude it's just all so silly. If the all powerful puppet masters wanted us to live in a totalitarian police state they would have better ways of going about it than to use some convoluted backwards strategy that takes generations to unfold, and doesn't even really work. It's been 50 years of Turks immigrating to Germany... yet Germany is still a democracy... weird how that works. The net effect of 2.5 million Turks in Germany has been a positive one.

Why not just carry out a nuclear attack on some random city in Europe and blame it on "the enemy"? Or use car bombs to kill scores of people everyday like in Iraq? We would want martial law TOMORROW if that were to happen today, not years and years down the road. We would gladly embrace our authoritarian leader(s) if that were to occur. That would be a CT even I could get behind.

It just doesn't make sense. That's my problem with the whole thing.

I'm curious what's the problems? I have heard there is a huge industry for fake degrees, references, etc in China to cheat western immigration systems.

You gotta elaborate on this.

I work in an office where the majority of the individuals who are from Zimbabwe, south-east Asia, China and have become residents. They are responsible for responding the clients, however, their English is atrocious. I know I am not an English major, nor do I have impeccable spelling or grammar, however, to write things like 'I wished you to cancel your insurance policy on your $1,273,684.82 million mortgage' as an example of one of the gems I found this morning I just want to beat my head into the wall.

I think you need to deal with the fact that you have no rebuttal to anything I say other than to attack like an edgy teenager on the internet would, and to cry about how bad it is now that you have to interact with brown people (it's really pathetic dude... Brampton is a nice place).

Canadians are leaving you and the rest of the racist minority in the dust buddy. You're a dinosaur, and we don't need you to participate. Best to deal with it now and not let your rage spill over into the real world.

I've already rebutted everything progressives have put forth. You're just another parrot. You have said nothing new. You want Bramladesh to be a nice place where everyone gets a long. There's so much bitterness and hate towards me in my own country by immigrants. You act like I'm the one that hates. My anger is placed else where. Yeah I have interacted with more than enough immigrants to know that I would much rather work and live with Canadians. Thankfully I work with them and they love me :icon_chee

Canadians see eye to eye and don't like the idea of becoming a minority in their city and country. When you experience true multiculturalism and diversity for a lengthy period of time, you want out. Badly.

That last line is pure arrogant stupidity. Are you white tufnewb?

I've already acknowledged that there's no way to stop immigrants from coming into Canada and all the other countries talked about in the war room. The only people that like mass immigration and multiculturalism in Canada are pitiful brainwashed white drones and immigrants that live in enclaves.

The feeling of not being racist must be euphoric.

I need sleep. Have a good night!

I get what you're saying and I didn't watch you link. It does make sense to let someone like that stay.

But I'd like to add that if they start letting people stay who are not even actual refugees then more will begin flooding into Europe. This should be for legitimate refugees who are fleeing war like Syrians and Iraqis. These economic migrants are ruining it for these refugees who are actually fleeing a war zone.

I see your point. On the other hand, second generation Iraqis and Syrians are more likely to have integration/identity issues than economic migrants from the former Yougoslavia.

There are a bunch of 2nd generation Germans of eastern euro / balkan origins and they are pretty much German like everyone else. The same cannot be said of Germans of middle eastern / muslim origins.

I've already rebutted everything progressives have put forth. You're just another parrot. You have said nothing new. You want Bramladesh to be a nice place where everyone gets a long. There's so much bitterness and hate towards me in my own country by immigrants. You act like I'm the one that hates. My anger is placed else where. Yeah I have interacted with more than enough immigrants to know that I would much rather work and live with Canadians. Thankfully I work with them and they love me :icon_chee

Canadians see eye to eye and don't like the idea of becoming a minority in their city and country. When you experience true multiculturalism and diversity for a lengthy period of time, you want out. Badly.

I've already acknowledged that there's no way to stop immigrants from coming into Canada and all the other countries talked about in the war room. The only people that like mass immigration and multiculturalism in Canada are pitiful brainwashed white drones and immigrants that live in enclaves.

give me an example of hate and bitterness towards you by immigrants? I am sorry but immigrants in Canada are very successful for the most part. What bitterness would they have towards you?

It's not just Germany that's irretrievably changed for the worse, it's the whole of the EU. They can't get their united act together with regards to immigration. They're too weak or leftist to turn the immigrants away. Right now they're patrolling the seas to ensure they get there safely and wondering why there's been an increase in people trying to cross over.

My Facebook page is littered with memes with photos of an immigrant crying on a boat and "Tell this man you want him to go back" etc. It's like they think we can solve the world's poverty, war and political problems with mass immigration.

The UK voted in the Conservatives who promised to get immigration down because they were scared of UKIP's popularity with this policy and yet the numbers are actually worse rather than better. They just shrug.

As far as I can tell, it's game over. Nothing will be done. It will only get worse. Whatever your home European culture is, enjoy it for a few years because it will be gone soon.

IMO the UK should pull out of Europe whatever the theoretical cost and start up a points based immigration system where we get the immigrants we need and want, not just the ones who are crafty enough to sneak in.

Does someone have an idea how Austria is taking all of this?

Are they taking in a lot of refugees? I'd imagine its a popular place for them as its one of the first entry points into Western Europe.

I used to live there so I have bias in the situation. I don't want that country to be ruined by immigration.

I know my location still says Austria - haven't changed it.

Brampton isn't as bad as you're making it out to be. You're just extremely jaded, probably had some bad experience with an east-indian, and are still traumatized by it. I understand. And yes, I'm a white guy.

RIP Canadians voted by the millions to bring in 25,000 Syrian refugees. The majority doesn't share your twisted and archaic views. As I said before, you're the batshit outlier in our society.

I find it quite humorous that you think that everyone who doesn't agree with your white conservative racist values must be a brainwashed sheep. Do yourself a favour and google "false consciousness" before you go to bed and try to see how you've spun it to fit your own far right ideology.

But anyways... thanks, you have a good night too.

Back