International Germany is so screwed

I just demonstrated how your arguments and nonsensical. You world view is unfalsifiable, thus meaningless.

No matter what happens, when, how and by whom... you will always interpret is as "proof" for your views. I'm sorry but this is how crazy people operate.

You don't understand my views, which is fine. Your post was basically just trash talking.

Tufnewb Canadians and everyone else in the countries talked about in the war room didn’t vote for mass immigration and multiculturalism. What is happening is being done against the will of the people.
The media, the word racist and rabid progressives ensures no one is going to close the doors.

Liberal party platform: "we will expand Canada's intake of refugees from Syria by 25,000 through immediate government sponsorship"

Liberal party goes on to win a majority 184 of 338 seats.

RIPWarrior: "Hey no fair white people didn't vote for that!"

:icon_neut

It ranges from dirty looks, unprovoked aggression.

Jesus that's it?!? I thought you got beat up or something... You're like the white nationalist equivalent of a feminist being TRIGGERED by microaggressions. :icon_lol:

Time to sack the fuck up dude.

The Schengen treaty needs to go.
Bring back border patrol in Europe.

Well, until the Germans, swedes, French and their like, decide to stand up and do something drastic about it, then I don't feel to sorry about it.

When we were fed up with slavery, we acted. When segregation was finally rightfully vilified, we acted. If you want your country to be a better place, and not keep following shit stained ideas, you had better act fast. Nobody will help you deal with your internal conflicts but your own.

IMO multiculturalism is a failed model.

Sure, it brings awesome food but at what cost ?

A bunch of people that mostly give no sh!t about the host country and original culture, and feel no need to integrate (because multiculturalism is actually exactly that : no need to integrate).

Agreed.

Today was remembrance day. I can tell that many immigrants don't care. It's a day for white people. I remember last year, some Jamaican talking loudly during a minute of silence. While looking at me and smiling.

How are Greece going to cope with this massive influx of unskilled poverty striken desperates literally washing up on their shores every day. That's what I want to know

When we were fed up with slavery, we acted. When segregation was finally rightfully vilified, we acted. If you want your country to be a better place, and not keep following shit stained ideas, you had better act fast. Nobody will help you deal with your internal conflicts but your own.

All these acts are not examples of people of european ancestry standing up for themselves though. They actually better fit in the pattern of subverting the majority, just like the migrant crisis.

Liberal party platform: "we will expand Canada's intake of refugees from Syria by 25,000 through immediate government sponsorship"

Wow you see that as evidence for people voting for mass immigration and multiculturalism? Again you reassure me that you're desperate and insane. Most people I talked to voted for the weed.

Jesus that's it?!? I though you got beat up or something... You're like the white nationalist equivalent of a feminist being TRIGGERED by microaggressions. :icon_lol:

Time to sack the fuck up dude.

I have almost gotten into many fights. You think it just happens once or twice? Every time I'm the only white guy around immigrants stupid shit happens. You believe only white people are racist don't you? Do you know how many times some pos has smashed his shoulder into mine or has stepped on my heels or shoved a door in my face?

I don't want to live or work with racist majorities. If I was black your bleeding heart would be demanding social justice. I have worked for racist employers. I have seen double standards in the work place when it comes to quality and hard work. I don't want that.

You do because you're fucked.

How are Greece going to cope with this massive influx of unskilled poverty striken desperates literally washing up on their shores every day. That's what I want to know

Get them on a ferry to the mainland
Drive them to the Macedonian border
Put the rest in jail

That is the strategy so far.

All these acts are not examples of people of european ancestry standing up for themselves though. They actually better fit in the pattern of subverting the majority, just like the migrant crisis.

We are not a country of just Europeans, and should never have been. Those acts fall in line with the ideas of the countries founding and a course correction, if anything.

I am just saying that I cannot fully feel for people who do not take a stand for themselves. That's why I don't mind when blacks are outraged over the injustices dealt upon them.

RIP maybe this happens because you're an asshole with a passive-aggressive, self-pitying manner. If you're anything in real life like you are in the WR it's hardly surprising you get shit on.

RIP maybe this happens because you're an asshole with a passive-aggressive, self-pitying manner. If you're anything in real life like you are in the WR it's hardly surprising you get shit on.

Right I'm the asshole..... I don't even say a word to these people. Unprovoked aggression. Ever seen videos of white people just being randomly attacked?

These character attacks are desperate attempts to deflect. I don't give a shit what you progressives think of me. Your minds are so contorted. I speak the truth and that causes you guys to have meltdowns. You go nuts and call for bans. Progressives have no sense of humor either. Just bitter, nasty and overly arrogant all the time. When they are losing they use their primary weapon, "racist".

I'm just throwing the shit back.

You don't understand my views, which is fine. Your post was basically just trash talking.
Nope, its pretty much a rational deconstruction of your insane views.

People disagree with you? They are brainwashed. Are people happy? The NWO brainwashed them to be happy. Democratically elected governments? The NWO put them in place, never mind that they got the popular vote.

1) Blame the Germans
2) Remain poorer than the Germans
3) Place a lot of "<--- This way to Germany" signs everywhere

We are not a country of just Europeans, and should never have been. Those acts fall in line with the ideas of the countries founding and a course correction, if anything.

I am just saying that I cannot fully feel for people who do not take a stand for themselves. That's why I don't mind when blacks are outraged over the injustices dealt upon them.

You are right.

However, it seems like media and politicians are always taking anti-majority/anti-white/anti-european side. That makes me doubt possibility of successful pushback from european people in Germany, Sweden, etc.

I guess as long as you Germans are taking in the bulk of these migrants I don't need to worry too much.

Just turn on the television to check in on the situation

53529697.jpg

Wow you see that as evidence for people voting for mass immigration and multiculturalism? Again you reassure me that you're desperate and insane. Most people I talked to voted for the weed.

Cool anecdotal fallacy brah.

So let me get this straight... the liberal party gets elected and is given a majority government on a platform that is largely pro immigration and pro multiculturalism, at a time when this issue is a front and fucking centre focal point for the entire national election... and yet you somehow interpret this as a rejection of immigration and multiculturalism by Canadians? WOW! I can't even...

Right I'm the asshole.....

Well you know what they say RIP:

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole.

If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.

Nope, its pretty much a rational deconstruction of your insane views.

People disagree with you? They are brainwashed. Are people happy? The NWO brainwashed them to be happy. Democratically elected governments? The NWO put them in place, never mind that they got the popular vote.

This is an extremely inaccurate, illogical, and comical 'deconstruction' and I think you know that.

I don't know why you feel the need to lash out. I have no problem with you or your views, my good sir. We just see things differently.

And let's be real - Serbia is only critical of their neighbors because they want to move the immigrants along to another country and let it be their problem.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. The only reason all of these countries are in the business of transporting migrants through their country and to the next border is because Germany told them all to come to Germany. These countries just all happen to be in between the ME and Germany.

Germany is responsible for this shit show.

lol RIP Warrior going full troll emo retard. Pretty amusing.

"A Jamaican looked at me funny! FUCK IMMIGRATION!"

Hahahaha

I think the logic here is to integrate them into other ethnic societies and breed them out over time.

You are right.

However, it seems like media and politicians are always taking anti-majority/anti-white/anti-european side. That makes me doubt possibility of successful pushback from european people in Germany, Sweden, etc.

Unfortunately now you are right. Still, Poland gets the same news, and while I was there recently, practically everyone was vehemently opposed to mass immigration, and the poles are historically a very tolerant people of immigrants and other cultures. For once, I'm proud to have some Eastern European blood in my veins lol

They would have gotten the same number of seats regardless of their stance on refugees. (Within reason) The Trudeau/Liberal vote was more than anything an anti-Harper vote combined with the strategic help of NDP voters to guarantee his removal.

Based on the CBC comments, the only stories that haven't been a Trudeau/Liberal cock sucking fest since the election have been refugee stories where a large number of people are actually seriously questioning the benefits of this and are largely against it. This is in contrast to every other story that is filled with hundreds of pages of comments like: "HAHAHAH ADOLPH HARPER" "WOW TRUDEAU BRANG CANADA BACK AMAZING LIV LUV LAFF" "WOW MUCH TRUDAEU SAVE CANADA IMAGE ON WORLD STAGE WOW PROGESSIVISM"

I think the logic here is to integrate them into other ethnic societies and breed them out over time.

a very germ like thinking.

plus their openly sex friendly nature will eliminate dumb religion beliefs quite fast.

Pussy > allach

Whoa, whoa, whoa. The only reason all of these countries are in the business of transporting migrants through their country and to the next border is because Germany told them all to come to Germany. These countries just all happen to be in between the ME and Germany.

Germany is responsible for this shit show.

I can't really disagree with that. But I think the Serbs are wrong to criticize their neighbors if they don't want to accept migrants coming in or passing through their countries. It's their choice. You can't really fault them for that.

The Trudeau/Liberal vote was more than anything an anti-Harper vote combined with the strategic help of NDP voters to guarantee his removal.

And what do think a huge part of that movement was all about? Does Lynton Crosby, the Niqab, or Barbaric Cultural Practices ring any bells?

Harper was betting on Canadians embracing his fear-mongering, but unfortunately for him it backfired right in his stupid face and the majority outright rejected it.

They are not refugees, they are economic migrants. No one flees to Germany to escape a war in the middle east. There are god knows how many peaceful countries closer to Syria than Germany. These guys (and they are mostly guys) pass through multiple peaceful countries without seeking asylum just to get to Germany. They are not trying to go to Germany to avoid a war, they are trying to get to Germany because the german state will offer them a higher standard of living than most other countries. There is no other reason for refugees from an asian war to travel to northern Europe.

I'd love for you to elaborate on this.

And what do think a huge part of that movement was all about? .

Not about taking in boat loads of Syrian refugees which only became an issue around September (half way through the election). Harper's popularity was a consistent 30-32% throughout the entire election. The anti-Harper movement has nothing to do with Syrian refugees and neither does the Liberal victory.

Equating the Niqab or BCP to taking in 25,000 Syrian refugees in a 90 or so day period is foolish. The Syrian issue has concerns like moving and settlement costs, consideration of whether or not the refugees will be net-takers from the government, whether they will integrate into Canadian society, whether there is adequate screening to prevent undesirable people from setting base into Canada, whether or not the people we are bringing in are actually from war torn areas and so on.

98% of syrian refugees are in the ME supported by an underfunded UNHCR. The 2% who can afford to pay several thousand to human traffickers are the ones who end up in Europe.

I will focus on displaced Syrians who comprise around 40 per cent of the boat people, the largest single component. Around 10 million Syrians are displaced; of these around 5 million have fled Syria. The 5 million displaced still in Syria should not be forgotten: just because they have not left does not imply that their situation is less difficult: they may simply have fewer options. Genuine solutions should aim to help them too. Of the other 5 million who have fled Syria, around 2 per cent get on boats for Europe. This small group is unlikely to be the most needy: to get a place on a boat you need to be highly mobile, and sufficiently affluent to pay several thousand dollars to a crook. A genuine solution must work for the 98 per cent as well as for the 2 per cent. Most of these people are refugees in neighbouring countries: Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey. Giving these people better lives is the heart of the problem.

http://www.socialeurope.eu/2015/07/beyond-the-boat-people-europes-moral-duties-to-refugees/

Collier's solution is quite rational if you are actually interested in helping refugees rather than transforming Europe.

Many migrants are not displaced syrians or iraqis but simply young blokes seeking a higher standard of living.

On board the 'Refugee Express': MailOnline joins thousands of migrants crossing Europe on the railways to start a new life in Germany
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-Germany-watch-Chelsea-play-football-UK.html

"How expensive is it to watch Chelsea? They're my London team, my favourite in the Premiership. I may have to stay in Germany, but is it difficult to get to England?"

They joined the trains as they snaked their way through Italy. Most of them have no passports because they surrendered them to the human predators who brought them to Europe in the first place. All they know is the mantra that 'Germany, Sweden and the UK have got the best welfare systems'.

Why do they know which countries have the best welfare systems? Because the human traffickers tell them. It's no coincidence that these countries are the top destinations for migrants.

trainstation was flooded with them today. all of them males, most of them under 40. no wonder ISIS conquered so much land so quickly, if young males are the first to run away.

Notice how none of these refugees seem to be looking for asylum in the former Soviet Union. Damn, Putin knows what he's doing, don't he?

trainstation was flooded with them today. all of them males, most of them under 40. no wonder ISIS conquered so much land so quickly, if young males are the first to run away.

If they are fleeing massacre and starvation, why did they leave the elderly, the women and children there?

Oh wait because they are rent-seeking.

Cool anecdotal fallacy brah.

So let me get this straight... the liberal party gets elected and is given a majority government on a platform that is largely pro immigration and pro multiculturalism, at a time when this issue is a front and fucking centre focal point for the entire national election... and yet you somehow interpret this as a rejection of immigration and multiculturalism by Canadians? WOW! I can't even...

What beautiful and horrifying display of progressive insanity

Well you know what they say RIP:

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole.

If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.

I&#8217;ve never heard anyone say that TUFNewb. Thanks for putting your insanity on full display for all to see.

The damage done to white people&#8217;s brains is extensive.

And this is why you can expect Germany's generous welfare state to follow the UK, as basic game theory logic plays out, and a permanently tiered structure of German society emerges.

But it will be too little, too late.

AFAIK Germany's apparently general welfare is funded in part by business and employer contributions. In terms of the amount paid by the state, out of everyone elses taxes, the UK is the highest.

From the wsj today. Watch all the migrants say that only the UK and Sweden are suitable going forward

The German government approved legislation aimed at reducing a record stream of migrants that is causing growing unease among voters and putting a financial strain on local governments.

The new rules, which still need parliamentary approval, would cut cash benefits paid to asylum seekers and speed up the review of asylum applications.

lol RIP Warrior going full troll emo retard. Pretty amusing.

"A Jamaican looked at me funny! FUCK IMMIGRATION!"

Hahahaha

You just went full progressive and created this fake reality where only white people are racist and all that the majority does is look at me funny. You want to believe that so badly. You will deny everything else and only believe people look at me funny.

Yeah a Jamaican laughing it up during a minute of silence on remembrance day while looking at me and smiling is pretty fucked up. I should be celebrating.

Yes, FUCK MASS IMMIGRATION

This is an extremely inaccurate, illogical, and comical 'deconstruction' and I think you know that.

I don't know why you feel the need to lash out. I have no problem with you or your views, my good sir. We just see things differently.
It is comical but only because your views are comical.

You do have a problem with me and my views. If you a lot of people with views similar to mine, you regard us as NWO brainwashed sheep. So why the hypocrisy? Why pretend that you are a respectful and polite dude?

You're a stormfront supporter if you don't support mass migration and giving them benefits.

Not about taking in boat loads of Syrian refugees which only became an issue around September (half way through the election). Harper's popularity was a consistent 30-32% throughout the entire election. The anti-Harper movement has nothing to do with Syrian refugees and neither does the Liberal victory.

Equating the Niqab or BCP to taking in 25,000 Syrian refugees in a 90 or so day period is foolish. The Syrian issue has concerns like moving and settlement costs, consideration of whether or not the refugees will be net-takers from the government, whether they will integrate into Canadian society, whether there is adequate screening to prevent undesirable people from setting base into Canada, whether or not the people we are bringing in are actually from war torn areas and so on.

Nope immigration and multiculturalism is seriously debated in Canada. No one is scared to talk about it. There's no fear of the word racist.

Just ask tufnewb

I'm fed up. If countries like Germany and Sweden want the migrants so bad. I say just give them all to them. The idiots running these countries don't have a clue what they're doing. And I don't want to hear any crying after your country has been turned into a complete hell hole either.

Does Germany even have the social infrastructure in place to support such a rapid population increase?

Agreed.

Today was remembrance day. I can tell that many immigrants don't care. It's a day for white people. I remember last year, some Jamaican talking loudly during a minute of silence. While looking at me and smiling.

What the fuck are you twattting on about? "A day for white people", so you're just going to sit there and pretend that Gurkhas and African/Caribbean, too, don't need remembering for their part in the "fight for freedom".

As for the Jamaican talking "loudly and smiling"...that must've been so hard for you to endure. Bet you just wanted to round up on him, right? fool.

They are not refugees, they are economic migrants. No one flees to Germany to escape a war in the middle east. There are god knows how many peaceful countries closer to Syria than Germany. These guys (and they are mostly guys) pass through multiple peaceful countries without seeking asylum just to get to Germany. They are not trying to go to Germany to avoid a war, they are trying to get to Germany because the german state will offer them a higher standard of living than most other countries. There is no other reason for refugees from an asian war to travel to northern Europe.

yes, there are many peaceful countries closer to Syria than Germany - but are they peaceful to outsiders?

Do you think they will be welcomed in those countries? That its as easy as that?
Why do you think Hungary built a fence on its border? Why Slovakia is refusing any immigrants?

These people are mostly not welcomed in majority of EU countries, so best course of action for those people is to try and reach wealthier countries that can take the burden of accepting immigrants

Europe IS the closest and most ideal place for them since we (germany, sweden) are more democratic and accepting of foreigners than other countries

everyone is just bitching about these people trying to escape war but ignoring the fact that western countries are responsible for this mess

imagine being a dentist in Damascus, next thing you know your office is bombed and your family is out in the street
are you going to stay in the country risking your and your families life fighting both the government and ISIS?

I'm fed up. If countries like Germany and Sweden want the migrants so bad. I say just give them all to them. The idiots running these countries don't have a clue what they're doing. And I don't want to hear any crying after your country has been turned into a complete hell hole either.

most of europe is getting older and losing its population - work force is needed and germany/sweden are trying to integrate these people as early as possible to avoid doing that when shit hits the fan.

Does Germany even have the social infrastructure in place to support such a rapid population increase?

Any rapid change is difficult to manage and expensive, but these people do not even speak German or English and are not culturally compatible.

A lot of them can't even read or have relatively low education, and bring their tribal culture and conflict with them, and many of them do not like the West to begin with.

It's a potent recipe for dysfunction.

But, since tax payer money is infinite, and Germans don't matter and have no interests of their own, I'm sure it will all work out.

HardToTell, You touched on some serious points there. And I'd also like to add something to further buttress your points.

I remember in the last 90's and early 2000s, another argument was who was going to do the agricultural work and labouring work. Picking potatoes and strawberries as such job paid terribly. British people were deemed to have a high sense of worth. Fair enough. If a £4-5ph picking gig isn't your thing then at least have something to show for your illusions of grandeur.

The unemployed were canoodled for way to long under the Labour gubment. You effectively had two-three generations of the same family on benefits. We aren't talking immigrants here, either (although a % were actively living of the state, which is inevitable in any country - but nothing compared to white Brits).

Jobs that weren't being filled by the British unemployed that then went to your migrant workers from Kosovo etc. Then those same people who didn't want to take those jobs were up in arms that "their jobs were being taken by dem foreners". Like PorkPiePusher said - skilled workers; skilled workers and labour workers are at either end of the spectrum. I don't think an English software developer is losing his shit over a janitor from Pakistan. But the working class sure had a lot to say.

Teen pregnancy was rampant, which imho, had a massive effect on social housing. The banding system of A, B, C & D was so over congested that those in Band D found it almost impossible to get a home as priority was given to young girls who hadn't even completed their education (as well as vulnerable adults) Nothing was done to deter teen pregnancy. But what they did know was that a plethora of benefits were available to them. Now the gubment were embarrassingly prevented from pushing through their benefit changes - which would've meant no Child Tax Credit for your 3rd> child. How about zero Child Tax Credit for those that fall preganant under the age of 21 - after all, your required to be in compulsory education till 16, college till 18/19 and either Uni, vocational, or apprenticeship studies till 21/22. But we've got 14 year old with kids.

Now with unemployment at such a level the UK being pressure to take in refugees (granted) and migrants masquerading as refugess into the country, Something doesn't add up.

It's a ground roots problem that PC created.

I kind of agree with you.

People get the government they deserve.

If the government is able to do whatever it wants because the people are too shit scared to speak up, then fuck the people.

Honestly except that I am noticing more and more poor foreigners walking around in the streets (mostly people from the Balkans and Erithreans, no Arab yet) and around train stations, I have yet to feel a concrete effect yet. So far they have been putting the refugees in very small towns and villages.

But it is starting. There were quite alot of them a couple of days ago in the main train station in Munich.

Hamburg has become the first German city to pass a law allowing the seizure of empty commercial properties in order to house migrants.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34422558

Does not appear to be all that popular though.

Meanwhile, a new survey by broadcaster ARD said 51% of people admitted the influx of migrants scared them. It suggests a four-year low in Chancellor Angela Merkel's popularity.

RIPWarrior: "Hey no fair white people didn't vote for that
with that kind of reach you should play in the NBA.

Notice how none of these refugees seem to be looking for asylum in the former Soviet Union. Damn, Putin knows what he's doing, don't he?

Yeah, they aren't accused of being politically correct too often.

Saudi Arabia, who has a big expatriate population and who pays for the construction of mosques throughout the west, also isn't taking Syrian refugees.

Any rapid change is difficult to manage and expensive, but these people do not even speak German or English and are not culturally compatible.

A lot of them can't even read or have relatively low education, and bring their tribal culture and conflict with them, and many of them do not like the West to begin with.

It's a potent recipe for dysfunction.

But, since tax payer money is infinite, and Germans don't matter and have no interests of their own, I'm sure it will all work out.

Oh the Joys of multiculturalism. Don't you realize it's racist for White folks to want a home land, or have aspirations for their people? If we don't subjugate ourselves to inferior cultures then people are gonna think were mean, or even worse intolerant. I'm literally going to Europe next year because I'm afraid if I don't see it soon, I wont have the chance. Forget massive influxes of refugees, the birthrates of non Europeans is going to change the entire continent in under 50 years. All this shit makes me proud to be an American, but I feel for my brothers in the old country.

What the fuck are you twattting on about? "A day for white people", so you're just going to sit there and pretend that Gurkhas and African/Caribbean, too, don't need remembering for their part in the "fight for freedom".

As for the Jamaican talking "loudly and smiling"...that must've been so hard for you to endure. Bet you just wanted to round up on him, right? fool.

Why does it feel like I’m talking to the same person?

I used that Jamaican as an example of immigrants not caring about Canada or its history. Yeah remembrance day in Canada is for Canadian soldiers. White people. Sure there was a tiny minority. There has and will always be a small minority in every country. Nothing wrong with that.

Mass immigration shits all over that.

I remember putting up a Canadian flag at my work station a few years ago and an immigrant gave me shit for wasting time putting it up. The thing is I was one of the hardest workers there. Everyone knew that.

White pride. Makes you rage.

They all know that being a refugee means "come right in" and in the US at least, it means more liberal welfare options. I'm sure they aren't targeting the UK, Germany and Sweden because they seem the most just, I'm sure it has something to do with their social programs.

The "kids" crossing the US border from central america last year all said similar lines about credible fear (buzz words) to be accepted right in.

ABC has a story that migrants are getting fake Syrian passports so that they will be accepted in automatically

A number of migrants arriving in Turkey hoping to reach Europe are purchasing fake Syrian passports in order to claim asylum at the end of their journey, the head of the European border management agency Frontex told French radio today.

Syrian citizens are legally entitled to refugee status in any European country because of the civil war in their country.

Those using fake passports, Leggeri said, are mainly from North Africa or the Middle East, migrating for economic reasons

http://abcnews.go.com/International/fake-syrian-passports-war-weary-fleeing-europe/story?id=33450833

no, but Merkel says we do.And Merkel ought not to be questioned

Agreed.

As I white immigrant, I also don't care. Canada is probably one of the least affected nations by WWII, just seems too pompous to me.

You'd be surprised how much shit immigrants talk behind your backs. (I'm sure it goes both ways though)

Back