PWD 259: No One Crushes More Puss Than Batista

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point everyone knows he's fighting a handpicked opponent specially to make him look good, if he can't beat a 23 year old amateur then he will be one and done.

Aren't they making his opponent win a UFC fight first? I thought I read that somewhere.

I think they should have used that "Dana White is looking for a fight" show to pick his opponent. And I think they should have picked Smigg.

Aren't they making his opponent win a UFC fight first? I thought I read that somewhere.

I think they should have used that "Dana White is looking for a fight" show to pick his opponent. And I think they should have picked Smigg.

Smigg is out of Punk's weight class

Watched the Dave Meltzer, Chris Hero and some other guy shoot today
It was really good, better than I expected
Nothing scandalous in there just 3 nerds sitting around talking about random rasslin shit

The first Cena/Rock match was the match that made me say, "Ya know, Cena is nowhere near as bad as I've always thought he was." It was a pretty good match that Cena mostly carried (understandable since Rocky had been out of the ring for an extended period). The second match was fucking garbage and a big step down, especially considering Rocky had been around more in the leadup and was the champion, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it was due to Rock's injury.

Punk/Taker was the best match on that card. Yeah, I said it.

UPDATE: WZ has confirmed that Aries did undergo his medical testing and is expected to sign with WWE. The site reports that Aries has informed a top independent promotion that he will be unable to accept new dates with them.

The site says that Aries is headed to NXT soon. It’s unclear whether his contract has officially been signed at this point.

ORIGINAL: New Japan’s recent alumni may not be the only big names debuting with WWE soon. PWInsider has confirmed that Austin Aries was in Pittsburgh this week, and the belief is that he was undergoing WWE’s medical tests. This indicates of course that Aries is talks with the comapny and may sign with them imminently.

Aries was backstage at an NXT taping several months back, which raised speculation at the time that he could be signing with the company. It is believed that Aries’ talks with the company went “under the radar” due to all the talk about the Bullet Club members jumping on board.

FFS.....

Fuck you Misto

Is Ole's cop out just that someone "wasn't in the business" and therefore "they don't know anything"?

The first Cena/Rock match was the match that made me say, "Ya know, Cena is nowhere near as bad as I've always thought he was." It was a pretty good match that Cena mostly carried (understandable since Rocky had been out of the ring for an extended period). The second match was fucking garbage and a big step down, especially considering Rocky had been around more in the leadup and was the champion, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt and assume it was due to Rock's injury.

Punk/Taker was the best match on that card. Yeah, I said it.

Yeah the WM29 match was rushed because they were running out of ppv time and then Rock got injured early in the match which meant the where very limited in what they could do. They could have done alot better.

Punk/Taker was the best match on that card because it was the only good match on the card and even then it was sloppy as fuck.

WM28 match was a probably the most hyped i've been for a match since WM19.

Kalisto getting bullied by LoN is worth watching smackdown

You should read Konnan's AMA.

"How come you no-showed Kayfabe Commentaries even after they gave you a $500 deposit for a future shoot?"
"Why the fuck are you asking?"

lmao, yeah I saw that one. that stupid ass

Which one did Rock tear/pull a muscle in his groin? 29?

WON awards for 2015. AJ

Thesz/Flair Award: AJ Styles (ROH/NJPW)

Most Outstanding Wrestler: AJ Styles (ROH/NJPW)

Tag Team of the Year: The Young Bucks (ROH/NJPW/PWG)

Most Improved: Bayley (NXT)

Most Charismatic: Shinsuke Nakamura (NJPW)

Best Technical Wrestler: Zack Sabre Jr. (NOAH & Brit Indies)

Bruiser Brody Memorial Award (Best Brawler): Tomohiro Ishii (NJPW)

Best Flying Wrestler: Ricochet (Lucha Underground, Dragon Gate & NJPW)

Most Overrated: Kane (WWE)

Most Underrated: Cesaro (WWE)

Promotion of the Year: New Japan Pro-Wrestling

Best Weekly TV Show: NXT

Match of the Year: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Kota Ibushi (NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 9)

Rookie of the Year: Chad Gable (NXT)

Best Non-Wrestler: Dario Cueto (Lucha Underground)

Best Announcer: Mauro Ranallo (NJPW)

Worst Announcer: JBL (WWE)

Show of the Year: NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 9

Worst Show of the Year: AAA TripleMania XXIII

Best Wrestling Maneuver: Styles Clash

Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic: Using Reid Flair's death to generate hype

Worst Weekly TV Show: WWE Raw

Worst Match of the Year: Los Villanos vs. Psycho Circus (AAA TripleMania XXIII)

Worst Feud: PCB vs. BAD vs. Bellas (WWE)

Worst Company: TNA Wrestling

Best Booker: Triple H / Ryan Ward (NXT)

Best Gimmick: The New Day (WWE)

Worst Gimmick: Stardust (WWE)

Best Box Office Draw - Conor McGregor (Brock Lesnar came in 3rd)

Best Feud - McGregor vs Aldo (Sasha Banks vs Bayley came in 2nd)

Best On Interviews - Conor McGregor (Paul Heyman came in 2nd)

Promoter of the year - Dana White (Takaaki Kidani from NJPW came in 2nd)

lmao, yeah I saw that one. that stupid ass
"well, did you take the guy's money and no-show, or what?"
"are u his lawyer or his life partner? why do i need to explain anything to you? fuck him and 8 generations of his ancestors..he can continue his projectile vomiting of verbal dickishness against me all he wants..Step 2 me when im on da East Coast if u want your cheese, femboy..."

I skipped WM 29 even though it was in NJ for various reasons. Watching it on TV, I had no regrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back