PWD 259: No One Crushes More Puss Than Batista

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I saw a link to the Jake movie earlier, but can't find it now. Does any one have it?

Does anyone else prefer Austin's first Stone Cold theme over the more popular one? I like the slower pace and the bass of the guitar riffs.

Definitely. Have it on my ipod lol

Also prefer the first Bret Hart theme than the 2nd

I miss that raw aggressiveness in wrestling. Not a single person on the roster right now who could cut that promo and make me think they're coming to beat the living hell out of their opponent.

Because it would've been the equivalent of putting the Red Rooster into the Andre/Hogan match or WCW putting Dean Malenko into the Hogan/Sting Starrcade match?
Could Dean Malenko make it in the UFC like Punk did? I didn't think so

Malenko would've made that Hogan/Sting match better than it was tbh

Kind of a shit AMA when the mod says in the beginning you can't ask him anything personal.

Whining about not being in the main event doesn't entitle you to be in the main event, especially when said main event has proven to draw WITHOUT you.

In Florida, it should be relatively smarky so he should get a decent reaction, he definitely deserves one
Well this might be a stretch but the Rumble is in Orlando and Styles did wrestle for TNA in Orlando for over a decade, so that should definetely help.

CM Punk says he'll fight eight times in UFC, just like his contract says
“Yeah I’d rather be on (UFC) 200 because monetarily I’d be making more money, and that’s the big show.

“But I’m not doing this whole thing for money, so it almost kinda doesn’t matter to me. But since it’s only a month later it’s like ‘oh yeah, why don’t we push it?’.”

Vintage Punk.

"I want to be on UFC 200 because that's the money card, but I don't give a damn about money".

"I want all the critics to leave dissapointed, I want everybody to get mad and grt divorced, but I don't give a damn about what people think of me".

"Pisses me off people that didn't earn it got a spot at WM but despite not even knowing how to tie my white belt around a gi I want a spot at the UFC's most important event of the decade because fuck you, that's why.

Kind of a shit AMA when the mod says in the beginning you can't ask him anything personal.
You should read Konnan's AMA.

"How come you no-showed Kayfabe Commentaries even after they gave you a $500 deposit for a future shoot?"
"Why the fuck are you asking?"

Well this might be a stretch but the Rumble is in Orlando and Styles did wrestle for TNA in Orlando for over a decade, so that should definetely help.
Is TNA going to "invade" WWE again like they did in 04 and tried to do in 08?

Titus also does great charity work along with being one of the most likable guys on the roster, also big +1 with Vince.

He is also hilarious.

Last year it looked like they were trying to break the fastest elimination record on Titus, but it got fucked up.

I would bet a lot of money Titus fucked that up on purpose so he wouldn't be the fastest guy ever eliminated from a Rumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back