Locked JUSTICE LEAGUE v.3 (New Character Posters and Trailer Promos)

After Man of Steel and Batman v Superman, do you still want Zack Snyder to Direct Justice League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: January 19, 2016

JUSTICE LEAGUE Featurettes on Aquaman, Cyborg, The Flash

CZIg5YuUgAAJ-un.jpg

JUSTICE LEAGUE Featurettes Reveal First Look At Aquaman, Cyborg, The Flash, And More

Update: January 19, 2016

GREEN LANTERN and GREEN LANTERN CORPS Will Be in the JUSTICE LEAGUE Universe

Update: January 21, 2016

JUSTICE LEAGUE PART ONE and WONDER WOMAN Get Release Dates

Justice-League-Concept-Art-011916-Dragonlord.jpg

Warner Bros. has announced the release dates for both Wonder Woman and the giant crossover pic Justice League Part One. As expected, Wonder Woman will hit theaters June 23, 2017, and Justice League Part One will follow later that year on November 17.

The news comes two days after Warner Bros released the first concept art for Justice League, featuring Superman (Henry Cavill), Batman (Ben Affleck), and Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) along with Aquaman (Jason Momoa), The Flash (Ezra Miller) and Cyborg (Ray Fisher) as they’ll appear in their respective films.

Wonder Woman stars Gal Gadot as the Amazon warrior and feminist icon created by William Moulton Marston, along with Chris Pine as longtime comic book love interest, U.S. Army intelligence officer Steve Trevor, and Connie Nielsen as Queen Hippolyta, Wonder Woman’s mother. As revealed in the first teaser for the film released on Tuesday, the film is departing somewhat from longstanding lore by setting her first appearance during the First World War rather than World War II.

Warner Bros Makes ‘Wonder Woman’ And ‘Justice League Part One’ Release Dates Official

Update: February 6, 2016

Henry Cavill Begins Superman Training for JUSTICE LEAGUE

Henry Cavill wrote on Instagram: "Warm up phase for Superman training started today! Posting this pic to set myself a minimum goal...and force myself to actually keep going haha!"

Update: February 22, 2016

JUSTICE LEAGUE - PART 1 Begins Filming April 11; Shooting Location Revealed

Justice-League-52-Dragonlord-1.jpg

Zack Snyder’s Justice LeaguePart 1 is officially a go at Warner Bros. and will begin filming on April 11, a little over two weeks after the release of Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, the director and studio tell EW.

“The idea that we could begin to boot up a Justice League concept was a cool thing,” says Snyder, who also directed 2013’s Man of Steel and has become one of the key figures in shaping DC’s connected film universe.

“It was a little bit of an ‘about time’ moment, and I don’t blame [the studio] for feeling that way, because it’s a long time coming,” he said. “But I do feel like it’s a little bit of a creative hurdle. It seems like an easy thing to do at first glance, the idea that, ‘Oh, we just get the rest of the superheroes in there.’ But you have to [establish] a world where they can exist.”

Justice League, which will be released on Nov. 17, 2017, will shoot at the Warner Bros. Leavesden studios in southeast England, as well as various locations around London and in Iceland. While this film is being designated Part 1, the follow-up installment, which will shoot separately, is already on the studio’s release schedule for 2019.

While three years passed between the release Man of Steel and Batman v. Superman, that was mainly because the various creative teams were mapping out so many interlocked stories. “The studio really wants us to try and pace it up, as far as —now we have an idea where we’re going,” Snyder says.

Justice League - Part 1 Starts Shooting This April with Zack Snyder Directing

Update: February 22, 2016

First JUSTICE LEAGUE Behind-the-Scenes Photo with Zack Snyder and Jason Momoa

Zack Snyder wrote on Twitter: "Deep in it with Jason on JL #Aquaman #JusticeLeague #Leavesden @PrideofGypsies" If you look at the back, you can see the Flash and Aquaman costumes.

Cb2xyv5VIAEosno.jpg

Ezra Miller as The Flash is a bit of an odd choice.

For those that don't know him, he has starred in We Need to Talk About Kevin and The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Ezra-Miller-height.jpg

That has to be the worst and completely wrong casting I've ever, ever seen.

He doesn't look a thing like the flash, he's a sh*tty actor, he's tiny. Wtf. There are so many other people who could play the flash.

Update: March 7, 2016

J.K. Simmons Cast as Commissioner Gordon in JUSTICE LEAGUE

JK-Simmons-Commissioner-Gordon-Dragonlord.jpg

The Justice League has found its Commissioner Gordon. Oscar winner J.K. Simmons has been cast as the Gotham City police commissioner.

Justice League, which will be directed by Zack Snyder, sees heroes Batman (Ben Affleck), Superman (Henry Cavill), Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), Aquaman (Jason Momoa), The Flash (Ezra Miller) and Cyborg (Ray Fisher) teaming up to combat a threat beyond each member's capabilities.

Chris Terrio wrote the screenplay for Justice League, which will be released in two parts by Warner Bros. It's produced by Charles Roven, Zack Snyder and Deborah Snyder.

Justice League: Part One will start shooting in mid-April. It's slated for release on Nov 17, 2017 while Part Two will hit theaters on June 14, 2019. Warner Bros.' next DC film will beBatman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, which hits theaters on March 25.

'Justice League' Adds Oscar-Winning Actor J.K. Simmons as Commissioner Gordon (Exclusive)

Simmons as Gordon? Is this movie sponsored by State Farm?

He doesn't look a thing like the flash, he's a sh*tty actor, he's tiny. Wtf. There are so many other people who could play the flash.

It's a 'progressive' casting decision. You don't want to anti-progress, do you?

I.E. Casting a gay actor, when there were plenty other actors that fit the role better but none of them are gay.

And if you object to this casting decision, you're a homophobe.

And you're probably sexist, racist, a bigot, and listen to Rush Limbaugh.

Update: March 17, 2016

Amber Heard Confirms Mera Casting in JUSTICE LEAGUE PART ONE

Amber-Heard-Mera-Aquaman-031716-Dragonlord.jpg

Amber Heard is ready to go under the sea and join the DC cinematic universe!

ET confirmed on Thursday that the 29-year-old actress has been cast as Mera, the undersea queen and wife of Aquaman in the DC Comics canon. Heard will make her first appearance as Mera in 2017's The Justice League Part One before appearing in the 2018 standalone Aquaman film opposite Game of Thrones star Jason Momoa.

The actress exclusively dished to ET's Katie Krause about her sea queen costume. "It's interesting. It's like, half suit of armor, half scales," Heard revealed. "It's strange... We're in the process of building it now, so it's coming along."

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice director Zack Snyder is set to helm the two-part Justice League films, while Furious 7's James Wan will be directing the Aquaman standalone feature.

Amber Heard Confirms Her 'Aquaman' Role in 'Justice League', Dishes on 'Interesting' Mera Costume (Exclusive)

And he will likely be the perfect Flash, surprising everyone and haters like you will be sucking him of for a decade.

A few month of training and roids and he will look as if from the comic it self.

Update: March 29, 2016

Fans Launch Petition to Remove Zack Snyder as Director for JUSTICE LEAGUE

Zack-Snyder-Henry-Cavill-Batman-v-Superman-Set-Dragonlord.jpg

A lot of people seem to view Zack Snyder's Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice as divisively bad movie, and would rather see the Justice League handled by a different director, thus the creation of this petition by Bryan Cruz.

"Zack Snyder is not the person to bring the Justice League to the big screen. He's had two chances now to adapt DC characters and has produced middling results.

Even if you loved Man of Steel and BvS. There has to come a time when WB and DC want someone at the helm that can create something that WON'T divide people in such a way.

The building blocks are there for a great different set of superhero movies. Good actors and actresses and even directors. Zack Snyder is just not the guy that should be in charge of the biggest and most important films in the franchise. Especially with his track record now."

Fans Launch Petition To Get Zack Snyder Booted From Justice League

I voted yes

Man of steel I thought was not bad..WB just tried to shove to much shit into BVS.

Since they are so close to shooting JL I think Snyder should direct Part 1

Then decided after that if you want him back for part 2

Last edited:
Let me also say if they remove snyder then I'd me fine with that too.

But I think he should stay for now

I hated Man of Steel and I haven't seen BvS but it's being panned critically pretty much universally, and around here it's getting pretty much 5-7/10 across the board.

I'd say remove him, but I have zero expectation of that happening. Hollywood is all about the Benjamin's and BvS is making a killing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back