Feelgood story: Leftist calls trump supporters nazis and is fired! GA in the house!

Supporting our nation's president is akin to Nazism now?

Give me a fucking break.

So is it good to fire people for dumb political opinions now or nah? Hard to keep up with the constant switching.

"Your shirt supports our President and country. Get the hell out of here, you Nazi."

ROFL.

Oh' Liberals...

1 stupid teacher in Georgia is all liberals? Can I say "oh conservatives" the next time a right-wing pastor sexually assaults a kid?

Liberals on suicide watch

....wait for it....

He never said all or most leftists would do that.

So why would you think that?

Look up, look down, look in any direction....

Leftists get nervous when you call them out for taking their positions to their logical conclusion (end game?).

One stupid teacher(who no leftists here agree with) has officially acted and spoke on behalf of the entire left side of the political spectrum? No.

You clowns are really over-using the whole 'post story about stupid liberal no one agrees with while shouting "see, all liberals...."' shtick lately.

This teacher is a dipshit. But let's not pretend this thread would be very different if it were BLM hats the teacher tossed. You clowns would be idolizing her.

So is it good to fire people for dumb political opinions now or nah? Hard to keep up with the constant switching.
In the context of a classroom, yes. Whether for or against, issues of politics, religion or social concerns/activism should always be dealt with in a neutral manner by the teacher regardless of their personal opinions.

If it concerns a current lesson or course all effort should still be made to maintain neutrality on the issue by the educator.

If the educator can't maintain that expected professional standard then there's the door. If a student is disruptive because of such issues then they should be removed from the class or course.

Education is too costly and too important to allow this disruptive bullshit to continually fester. Keep that shit out of the classroom...period.

And no, I don't consider clothing slogans, logos or images worn by students in the same catagory with the exception of Antifa who I consider little better than a violent and destructive domestic hategroup. For those idiots... fuck'em.

Last edited:
1 stupid teacher in Georgia is all liberals? Can I say "oh conservatives" the next time a right-wing pastor sexually assaults a kid?

....wait for it....

Look up, look down, look in any direction....

One stupid teacher(who no leftists here agree with) has officially acted and spoke on behalf of the entire left side of the political spectrum? No.

You clowns are really over-using the whole 'post story about stupid liberal no one agrees with while shouting "see, all liberals...."' shtick lately.

This teacher is a dipshit. But let's not pretend this thread would be very different if it were BLM hats the teacher tossed. You clowns would be idolizing her.
There is a difference between posting such comments on someone's Facebook page and saying such comments in the context of a classroom from a position of authority

Yeah, insinuating your students are Nazi's for supporting their president.

Real hasty decision there.

More of these "teachers" need to go.

Unfortunately, education has far too many of those hysterical leftist bozos.

In the context of a classroom, yes. Whether for or against, issues of politics, religion or social concerns/activism should always be dealt with in a neutral manner by the teacher regardless of their personal opinions.

If it concerns a current lesson or course all effort should still be made to maintain neutrality on the issue by the educator.

If the educator can't maintain that expected professional standard then there's the door. If a student is disruptive because of such issues then they should be removed from the class or course.

Education is too costly and too important to allow this disruptive bullshit to continually fester. Keep that shit out of the classroom...period.

And no, I don't consider clothing slogans, logos or images worn by students in the same catagory with the exception of Anti who I consider little better than a violent and destructive domestic hategroup. For those idiots... fuck'em.

The ideological consistency is admirable.

There is a difference between posting such comments on someone's Facebook page and saying such comments in the context of a classroom from a position of authority

....and? Did you read my post because nothing I said implied there was a difference between the two.

The ideological consistency is admirable.
When a horde of MAGA wearing protestor/activists start demolishing businesses and burning shit I'll be happy to say fuck them too.

In your mind, do you imagine that most "Leftists" think it was OK to say what the teacher said? I'm thinking yes.

Can you show me any evidence to the contrary????? I am thinking no.

Sorry to burst your bubble but it seems to be the leftists doing it. I don't see leftists coming out and condemning it at all when it happens. But maybe you can point me to CNN or MSNBC condemning teachers who lead all students out of ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS in protest when the president of the USA won a fair election by the people.

I would wonder why trump can't bring himself to unforcedly condemn nazis, but the answer is obvious.

He condemned both sides in Charlotsville. One side was nazis and the other side was violent marxists. Sorry he did not specify every fucking group on both sides to your satisfaction. You have any evidence of him praising nazis???

Are you just as mad at you were at Obama for never condemning ISLAMIC EXTREMISM by name?

Do you have any SUPPORTING EVIDENCE he supports nazis????

Seems like you are now calling everyone nazis out of your ass. This started back with that Patriot group lead by an asian guy and I think a trans and black guys and ETC where only one guy out of their like 7 main guys was white. Then you said police arrested the guy---- turned out the cops were getting him just to protect him from the violent marxists.
I remember the whole WR coming down on your stupid shit for it in that thread.

I was like hey, I know when I am miserable I post all hateful and shit like you did there and maybe you just had some personal problems.

But if you are going to continue with insinuating people are nazis WITH NO FUCKING PROOF then you will be held accountable.

^ here is my attempt to help you.

GA schools are notoriously bad to begin with.

Actually, GA has some very good schools. Do you mind providing proof of your statement?

Do you think a school is bad for firing a teacher trying to stir up hatred?

If you cannot see the difference between airing your political opinion and a teacher calling people nazis to school children AT WORK then you are fucking stupid and intellectually dishonest.

In fact, tell me where at all I said anything about airing her political opinion??? Nah, you won't do that.

She called people nazis for no legitimate reason at work in front of CHILDREN and it was caught on camera.

This is not an opinion on FB or a YT video. This is a teacher at work teaching hate to kids.

How about if the teacher said that Jews are subhumans and should be gassed to death in a camp? Would it be okay to fire here then.

This is THE SAME SHIT. You are calling people nazis for wearing a piece of clothing with nothing to do with nazis to inspire hate and persecution for anyone wearing that piece of clothing.

And I have never flipped on this.

How about you provide any proof of me ever flipping on it.

Nah, you would never provide proof of any of the stupid claims you make here. You will be pompous, but never able to provide proof.

BTW, you're a nazi and a thin-skinned snitching little bitch.

REPORTED

Flaming- There are limits to flaming that will not be tolerated. If you find your posts only containing flaming, you'll likely receive infractions. This is a form of derailment in which you are no longer discussing the topic at hand and choosing to just personally attack another poster. A strong line is drawn on any threats (whether violent/sexual) to the other poster or members of their family.

Last edited:
When a horde of MAGA wearing protestor/activists start demolishing businesses and burning shit I'll be happy to say fuck them too.

So you don't believe in teachers bringing politics to the classroom.... unless it's your politics? Gotcha.

Can you show me any evidence to the contrary????? I am thinking no.

Point to one "leftist" in this thread agreeing with the teacher.

Actually, GA has some very good schools. Do you mind providing proof of your statement?

Here's some proof:

The state of Georgia and the people in it.

....and? Did you read my post because nothing I said implied there was a difference between the two.
I should have been more clear. It's of more weight as a discussion point because of the fact it occurred in a classroom. If it had been simply posted on Facebook I would agree it wouldn't be of any import. What I find interesting is its yet another example of the amount of left leaning educators in our system and how much they are allowing their political and social beliefs to influence their speech and actions in class. Maybe I've simply missed it, but where are the stories of right leaning educators acting in such a manner?

At what point does the prevalence of such actions and opinions by educators become less about education and more about I doctrinization...and intolerant indocrinization at that?

And no, I don't consider clothing slogans, logos or images worn by students in the same catagory with the exception of Antifa who I consider little better than a violent and destructive domestic hategroup. For those idiots... fuck'em.

I'd think that the free speech of gov't employees should be more protected (because it's the people firing them versus a private company).

But let's be honest: The left has to do all the work in fighting for free speech. You guys only support protecting speech you agree with. Note how many liberals defended that Damore idiot.

There's plenty of finger pointing and over generalizing on both sides.

So you don't believe in teachers bringing politics to the classroom.... unless it's your politics? Gotcha.

Not at all. The only political group I think should be banned outright is Antifa. They are dangerous and destructive, have shown a predilict

Here's some proof:

Here's some proof:

No personal political opinions by the educator in the classroom period. Clear enough for ya?

Do you think a school is bad for firing a teacher trying to stir up hatred?

1) Mine is all ancedotal. My wife has been teaching for 15 years. When we moved to GA she saw it first hand. She relayed it to me.

2) Glad she is fired. Hope about 70% of the teachers in GA are fired and about 90% of the administrators.

3) Oh yeah. And there's these:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/29/us/georgia-cheating-scandal/index.html
http://www.edweek.org/ew/qc/2015/state-highlights/2015/01/08/georgia-education-ranking.html

Last edited:
Back