Feelgood story: Leftist calls trump supporters nazis and is fired! GA in the house!

Teacher in Georgia calls students who wears MAGA hats nazis and etc.

Dumb bitch doesn't realize this is fucking GEORGIA and we don't play that fucking dumb shit down here (yet anyways).
Gets fired.
One less Marxist trying to brainwash our kids and get paid to do it.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20845/teacher-fired-after-comparing-high-school-students-joseph-curl
A high school math teacher in Georgia has been fired after comparing students who wear clothing emblazoned with President Trump's motto "Make America Great Again" with Nazis wearing swastikas.

Lyn Orletsky, a math teacher at River Ridge High School in Cherokee County, was caught on tape last week kicking students out of class for wearing MAGA shirts.

“Just like you cannot wear a swastika to school, you cannot wear Make America Great Again like that," she said in the video.

Turning Point News reported on Saturday that it was "tipped off to Orletsky’s termination by an anonymous source from within River Ridge High School. Through this source, we have been able to obtain a letter sent to the parents of Orletsky’s students notifying that they have terminated her position and are starting a search for a new teacher."

“The purpose of this correspondence is to provide you with an update on your child’s math class,” the letter signed by school principal Darrell Herring reads. “Ms. Orletsky no longer is your child’s math teacher, effective immediately.”

The letter also informs that the school is searching for an “experienced educator to teach these classes for the rest of the school year.”

Reportedly, according to the letter, Herring informed teachers and faculty at River Ridge High School of “all federal and state laws restricting political activity among teachers” at public, taxpayer funded schools.

“We are committed to providing your child with the best education possible to prepare them for future success,” Herring concludes.

Earlier in the week, Cherokee County School District spokeswoman Barbara Jacoby said in a statement that the teacher was wrong to have kicked the students out of her class.

“Her actions were wrong, as the ‘Make America Great Again’ shirts worn by the students are not a violation of our School District dress code,” Jacoby said. “The teacher additionally — and inappropriately — shared her personal opinion about the campaign slogan during class.”

The short video brought a firestorm from both parents and elected politicians. “It’s just shocking — you can’t do that to kids,” state Republican Rep. Earl Ehrhart told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

“That’s so wrong on so many levels. That individual doesn’t need to be anywhere near a classroom ever again.”

lol, you can't hide you fucking Marxist cowards!

I always find it funny when the outraged folks say "you can't do that to kids. We shouldn't be bringing politics into class" yatta yatta. These people are so detached from reality.

I'd think that the free speech of gov't employees should be more protected (because it's the people firing them versus a private company).

But let's be honest: The left has to do all the work in fighting for free speech. You guys only support protecting speech you agree with. Note how many liberals defended that Damore idiot.
A government employees opinion carries no more weight than a civilians when it comes to issues of politics, religion or societal concerns. That doesn't mean a government employee doesn't potentially have more opportunity to effect outcomes based on those opinions, only that they carry no more weight from a rights standpoint.

I can agree that once upon a time the "Left" was indeed a force for speech protection but they haven't been such for some time now. They became what they fought against and became addicted to the fight rather than the outcomes as anything more than a social scorecard.

They hollowed out and whored out their morality and rationality for empty and divisive social justice concerns over real change to long standing problems in minority communities. They picked up the weapons of blame and hate they condemned the Right for and have aimed them at conservatives and causasians to provide a face to their all to often self induced woes so the mob won't turn on their pandering political leaders.

1 stupid teacher in Georgia is all liberals? Can I say "oh conservatives" the next time a right-wing pastor sexually assaults a kid?

....wait for it....

Look up, look down, look in any direction....

One stupid teacher(who no leftists here agree with) has officially acted and spoke on behalf of the entire left side of the political spectrum? No.

You clowns are really over-using the whole 'post story about stupid liberal no one agrees with while shouting "see, all liberals...."' shtick lately.

This teacher is a dipshit. But let's not pretend this thread would be very different if it were BLM hats the teacher tossed. You clowns would be idolizing her.

blm is basically a fucking terrorist organization. Stop crying

If you cannot see the difference between airing your political opinion and a teacher calling people nazis to school children AT WORK then you are fucking stupid and intellectually dishonest.

In fact, tell me where at all I said anything about airing her political opinion??? Nah, you won't do that.

She called people nazis for no legitimate reason at work in front of CHILDREN and it was caught on camera.

This is not an opinion on FB or a YT video. This is a teacher at work teaching hate to kids.

How about if the teacher said that Jews are subhumans and should be gassed to death in a camp? Would it be okay to fire here then.

This is THE SAME SHIT. You are calling people nazis for wearing a piece of clothing with nothing to do with nazis to inspire hate and persecution for anyone wearing that piece of clothing.

And I have never flipped on this.

How about you provide any proof of me ever flipping on it.

Nah, you would never provide proof of any of the stupid claims you make here. You will be pompous, but never able to provide proof.

REPORTED

Flaming- There are limits to flaming that will not be tolerated. If you find your posts only containing flaming, you'll likely receive infractions. This is a form of derailment in which you are no longer discussing the topic at hand and choosing to just personally attack another poster. A strong line is drawn on any threats (whether violent/sexual) to the other poster or members of their family.
You have no room to talk about intellectual dishonesty. In that very sentence you lie about the facts of this story. Also, you're a complete pussy who got a thread in the OT deleted because it hurt your feelings. It's by the grace of god that you haven't been banned yet.

So is it good to fire people for dumb political opinions now or nah? Hard to keep up with the constant switching.

Yes that's exactly what this is about. You are not misstating facts at all.

At all.

In your mind, do you imagine that most "Leftists" think it was OK to say what the teacher said? I'm thinking yes.
In your mind, do you imagine that most leftist agree with what she said (in general, not to the kids), I'm thinking Yes.

I should have been more clear. It's of more weight as a discussion point because of the fact it occurred in a classroom. If it had been simply posted on Facebook I would agree it wouldn't be of any import. What I find interesting is its yet another example of the amount of left leaning educators in our system and how much they are allowing their political and social beliefs to influence their speech and actions in class. Maybe I've simply missed it, but where are the stories of right leaning educators acting in such a manner?

No idea, I'm not defending everyone on the left, I'm pointing out the idiocy in faulting an entire ideology and everyone for it because of the actions of one person. I have no idea why you thought I was talking about Facebook. Any teacher pushing personal politics in a classroom is dead wrong but their personal beliefs aren't a testament to others'. Especially when they clearly denounce her.

At what point does the prevalence of such actions and opinions by educators become less about education and more about I doctrinization...and intolerant indocrinization at that?

I don't know but as long as it's against antifa who cares, right?

There's plenty of finger pointing and over generalizing on both sides.

Take a count and get back to me. Its way more prevalent on one side.

No personal political opinions by the educator in the classroom period. Clear enough for ya?

Yeah that's much better. We'll see how it holds up when a teacher's fired for saying 'no antifa hats'.

blm is basically a fucking terrorist organization. Stop crying

Shhhh adults are talking.

No idea, I'm not defending everyone on the left, I'm pointing out the idiocy in faulting an entire ideology and everyone for it because of the actions of one person. I have no idea why you thought I was talking about Facebook. Any teacher pushing personal politics in a classroom is dead wrong but their personal beliefs aren't a testament to others'. Especially when they clearly denounce her.

I don't know but as long as it's against antifa who cares, right?

Take a count and get back to me. Its way more prevalent on one side.

Yeah that's much better. We'll see how it holds up when a teacher's fired for saying 'no antifa hats'.

Shhhh adults are talking.
Antifa are the one domestic group I'm willing to be open and honest about being a hypocrite about. I believe they are violent and dangerous scum as a whole. I find their methods and actions a threat to society no different than any violent gang or domestic terrorist group. If they restricted themselves to purely rhetoric I might feel more generous about their rights but they've shown they have no real respect for others personal property, the rule of law, the concepts of true freedom of speech and thought and offer no real solutions for society other than violence when they can't intimidate or shoutdown everyone around them.

Honestly Cargo king if you support them, their position and or their actions then fuck you, your opinions and your feelings.

Oh, and your couch too

giphy.gif

No, not liberals, leftists. Real liberals watch this whinging horseshit insane, and highly fascist in it's principles and methods of discourse. I dont like Trump, but he fucking won. I wont try to silence, censor, fire or harm people who support him. That's the liberal position.

The leftist position is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Make a America great again is only supported by whites lol. People of color and minorities know this lol.

very racist line of thinking, saying that certain races all have to think one way

Not really. When was America great for colors when they were treating less than a dog? Or natives who were murded and land stolen from them to make America in the first place. "Make America great again" mean what exactly to them?

Stupid on her part.
I would wonder why trump can't bring himself to unforcedly condemn nazis, but the answer is obvious.

First off, there are no nazis today that aren't on their deathbed. Actual nazis killed millions of people.

The very small group you're talking about are simply racists.

Trump has been denouncing them for 30 years. In everything from the NYT to presidential speeches.

You're not even worth responding to because you're a troll, but I figured it was a good time to remind folks it is offensive to Jews to call people Nazis, it belittles their history.

PS, the kkk endorsed Hillary. Hillary is in a picture kissing a klan member, and Bill Clinton is a rapist.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back