Dating Asian Women

Earlier in the year I broke up with my nutcase ex.

She was beautiful and rich but a fantasist nutjob.

Anyway, after 8 months being single I met a very well to do beautiful Chinese girl who has been living in the UK since she was 17 (came here for university and stayed).

I'm 6'2 and 18 stone, a gym bunny meat head and bearded.

She's 5' and 7 stone.

Anyway, we met out and about and we started talking and then decided to go for a drink together.

3 dates in and I asked her if she fancied dating properly.

She asked me 3 questions before agreeing.

A) Will I emotionally hurt her?

B) Am I a woman beater?

C) Am I a pedophile?

After I stopped laughing and said no to all 3, she agreed we could date.

Is this the norm of Asian women to ask such things?

Have I been out of the dating game so long these questions are the norm?

Or do I simply look like a woman beating pedo?

Don't answer the latter.

@koolinkunming

Not doing it right. Dating is for betas and cucks. So called men with really low testosterone. Dating is a one way ticket for putting pussy on lay away. Its like, she makes you wait but goes out and gets her shit pushed in by playboy and her ex who wont give her the ring.

I've recently went out with a Asian woman. I like the culture and the fact that they age well. They tend to be feminine and small. They age well but, lack the sort of bubble butt I quite enjoy or so has been my experience. Also, a fan of at least a mitt full of boobs.

Highly educated, family oriented, reads actual books not celebrity gossip, has a father, and doesn't get white girl wasted.

A lot more experience with white girls. Needless to say, I am single lol

And woman come second (or not at all). :p

A significant amount of Japanese men are becoming "herbivore men." Some term which is essentially the equivalent of Asian MGTOW. Basically, swearing off women for one's own endeavors and pleasures contrary to the beaten path. Quite honestly I do not understand any of this nonsense. I think women are a liability especially in western society but, my pasted sex drive still wants to smash. I just next when they start talking LTR or leaving bridal magazines around. Its clearly when they over stayed their welcome.

Well I've just dropped her and her mother and daughter off at the airport as they are going to Dublin for 3 days before her mum flies back to China.

Now this is the first time I have met her mum and daughter and they were pretty cool. We spent an hour and a half in the car together.

When I left them you would have thought I was part of the family. 5 minutes of cuddles and goodbyes ensued.

The Chinese seem to be a pretty loving bunch.

A refreshing change from the women I've dealt with in the past.

Oh but it is true what they say about Chinese women and driving. She has wrote off 2 cars in the last 12 months!

Well I've just dropped her and her mother and daughter off at the airport as they are going to Dublin for 3 days before her mum flies back to China.

Now this is the first time I have met her mum and daughter and they were pretty cool. We spent an hour and a half in the car together.

When I left them you would have thought I was part of the family. 5 minutes of cuddles and goodbyes ensued.

The Chinese seem to be a pretty loving bunch.

A refreshing change from the women I've dealt with in the past.

Oh but it is true what they say about Chinese women and driving. She has wrote off 2 cars in the last 12 months!

Yes, they are a very loving bunch indeed. My ex is Chinese. Chinese families are very close knit and it looks like you’re part of the fam lol. You had better get used to them being a big part of your life as well, whether you want it or not.

Oh, and the driving stereotype isn’t a stereotype. It’s just the way it is 100%, amazingly bad drivers.

Some other factors/possibilities to her strange questions...

A: She's been hurt before - she's possibly looking for something serious and doesnt want to feel that kind of pain again.

B: You outweigh her by 150 pounds. She's attracted to you but at the same time she's intimidated.

C: She thinks you're weird for being attracted to someone who is much smaller than you.

<Fedor23>

Some other factors/possibilities to her strange questions...

A: She's been hurt before - she's possibly looking for something serious and doesnt want to feel that kind of pain again.

B: You outweigh her by 150 pounds. She's attracted to you but at the same time she's intimidated.

C: She thinks you're weird for being attracted to someone who is much smaller than you.

<Fedor23>

Or

C: She has a young daughter that she wants to protect from potential weirdos. @ClubFoot didn’t mention the daughter thing at first I don’t think.

They are great but need a real man not the limp dick sj types. Else they come of as super nuts.

Or

C: She has a young daughter that she wants to protect from potential weirdos. @ClubFoot didn’t mention the daughter thing at first I don’t think.

Didn't notice that in the OP or anything. She must only hang out with other Asian people, and have some sort of irrational fear that all white males are pedos.

LOL .....As an Asian person myself (Sri Lankan) , we were always taught to stick with our own people. Super racist, but it is definitely a protective culture.

She sounds like a sheltered person, and doesnt have the life experience that she should when it comes to dating. IMO, she's probably more fearful of what her family thinks of you, and ignoring her personal feelings for you. It's kind of sad, but it's the way she's been conditioned.

Those questions are weird but this might be a completely new experience for her.

Didn't notice that in the OP or anything. She must only hang out with other Asian people, and have some sort of irrational fear that all white males are pedos.

LOL .....As an Asian person myself (Sri Lankan) , we were always taught to stick with our own people. Super racist, but it is definitely a protective culture.

She sounds like a sheltered person, and doesnt have the life experience that she should when it comes to dating. IMO, she's probably more fearful of what her family thinks of you, and ignoring her personal feelings for you. It's kind of sad, but it's the way she's been conditioned.

Those questions are weird but this might be a completely new experience for her.

ClubFoot’s 2nd last post on this page mentions the daughter for the first time. Also, he said the woman’s been in the UK since she was 17 years old, like 15 years I’m guessing.

Traditional mainland Chinese are a mixed bag when it comes to getting with foreigners. My first girlfriend in China was really worried about what her parents would think about having a whitey for a boyfriend and I never met them. My ex didn’t worry about that at all and her parents loved me and accepted me right from the first time I met them. My girlfriend after my ex didn’t give a shit at all what her parents thought and she said they would just accept me because it’s what she wanted.

Filipinos are very accepting of foreigners or just pissed off that whiteys steal their women and just make comments about our cocks being bigger from time to time.

I think you are correct.

She had no issues introducing me to her mum, so that's maybe not the problem.

But you are right, she seems to have been very protected and may not be as worldly wise as others. But that's no issue, like I say, it makes a welcome and refreshing change.

Last edited:
ClubFoot’s 2nd last post on this page mentions the daughter for the first time.

Traditional mainland Chinese are a mixed bag when it comes to getting with foreigners. My first girlfriend in China was really worried about what her parents would think about having a whitey for a boyfriend and I never met them. My ex didn’t worry about that at all and her parents loved me and accepted me right from the first time I met them. My girlfriend after my ex didn’t give a shit at all what her parents thought and she said they would just accept me because it’s what she wanted.

Filipinos are very accepting of foreigners or just pissed off that whiteys steal their women and just make comments about our cocks being bigger from time to time.

Lol no matter what your experience is dating an Asian person, you have to understand that they are typically super racist. They will pretend that they aren't, but when they are speaking their own language to each other they are usually talking shit about you. lol

I think you are correct.

She had no issues introducing me to her mum, so that's maybe not the problem.

But you are right, she seems to have been very protected and may not be as worldly wise as others. But that's no issue, like I say, it makes a welcome and refreshing change.

One day at a time <{monica}>

Meeting her mom this soon though...Why??<{ByeHomer}>

LOL Typically thats serious connotations in our culture. Just saying.

As soon as you want some space, that's when the problems start. Good luck lol

Lol no matter what your experience is dating an Asian person, you have to understand that they are typically super racist. They will pretend that they aren't, but when they are speaking their own language to each other they are usually talking shit about you. lol

Duh, I know they’re racist. I’m fluent in Mandarin and understand Kunming and Gejiu dialects so I know whenever any racist slights are being said in the area I was living (I lived there for 12 or 13 years and was married to a woman from Gejiu, Yunnan for that time) and Mandarin speakers here in Canada. I dealt with racism there, so I know all about it. I had to chew out a Chinese teacher in a school I worked at once when I heard her call the foreign teachers in our school “white monkeys” in Chinese. Shit, the racist terms are some of the first words you learn when you learn Chinese outside the classroom.

Last edited:
Duh, I know they’re racist. I’m fluent in Mandarin and understand Kunming and Gejiu dialects so I know whenever that’s going on in the area I was living (I lived there for 12 or 13 years) and Mandarin speakers here in Canada.

WHOA, WAIT.

So you're a white dude that speaks Mandarin? I hope you have good stories of embarrassing Chinese people talking shit about you LOL

And Also Canadian?

DOMINANT AS FIRE

{<redford}<GinJuice>

Haha, they needed a lift to the airport which is 90 minutes away. I was doing her a favour and since they were all travelling together it was inevitable.

I don't think space is an issue as the parents live in China. But since I've arrived home the mother has said she would be happy to pay for her daughter and me to travel over there lol.

It seems her parents are quite well off and her grandfather was a senior politician over there.

WHOA, WAIT.

So you're a white dude that speaks Mandarin? I hope you have good stories of embarrassing Chinese people talking shit about you LOL

And Also Canadian?

DOMINANT AS FIRE

{<redford}<GinJuice>

<Gordonhat>

Lol yeah it’s true. I go to this cafe for bubble tea here in Kelowna where I get a chance to chat with the workers there. The boss is Cantonese though, so he has a bit of the Cantonese accent and one of the other girls working there is from Taiwan so she she has the funny Taiwanese accent for a few words. My wife on the other hand is Filipina, so she gets annoyed when I speak it cause she can’t understand shit.

I have quite a few stories like that haha, and some where I catch Chinese people off guard here in Canada. Good fun.

This haha

Back