Dating Asian Women

<Gordonhat>

Lol yeah it’s true. I go to this cafe for bubble tea here in Kelowna where I get a chance to chat with the workers there. The boss is Cantonese though, so he has a bit of the Cantonese accent and one of the other girls working there is from Taiwan so she she has the funny Taiwanese accent for a few words. My wife on the other hand is Filipina, so she gets annoyed when I speak it cause she can’t understand shit.

I have quite a few stories like that haha, and some where I catch Chinese people off guard here in Canada. Good fun.

Hahaha that's amazing!!

Being a white dude that speaks Chinese is akin to having superpowers.

Use it wisely kumming-san <seedat>

Hahaha that's amazing!!

Being a white dude that speaks Chinese is akin to having superpowers.

Use it wisely kumming-san <seedat>

Haha I shall do my best. Now I’m trying to learn Bisaya too, but my wife’s English is near flawless, so she doesn’t have the patience to teach me. I found some online programs for learning Bisaya though, so I’m going at that little by little. I just know a few simple sentences and random vocabulary so far that I pick up from her and her fam when they talk and look up the words in the dictionary app I have on my phone.

Before I married my wife(asian), I preferred dating asian women. If you get caught in some feels for this Chinese girl that’s the way to go man.

Agreed. Respect to koolinkunming.
respect-gif-16.gif

WHOA, WAIT.

So you're a white dude that speaks Mandarin? I hope you have good stories of embarrassing Chinese people talking shit about you LOL

And Also Canadian?

DOMINANT AS FIRE

{<redford}<GinJuice>

I literally dated a waitress from a Chinese restaurant. She was gorgeous so I asked her out. It's taboo for them to date round eyed white men, but I was charming. Dated for a few months but she worked all the time and when she would come over after work she always smelled like Lo Mein and Kung Pao chicken. Couldn't even shower it off sometimes.

I literally dated a waitress from a Chinese restaurant. She was gorgeous so I asked her out. It's taboo for them to date round eyed white men, but I was charming. Dated for a few months but she worked all the time and when she would come over after work she always smelled like Lo Mein and Kung Pao chicken. Couldn't even shower it off sometimes.

I thought you were the former poster I Am Korean.

A significant amount of Japanese men are becoming "herbivore men." Some term which is essentially the equivalent of Asian MGTOW. Basically, swearing off women for one's own endeavors and pleasures contrary to the beaten path. Quite honestly I do not understand any of this nonsense. I think women are a liability especially in western society but, my pasted sex drive still wants to smash. I just next when they start talking LTR or leaving bridal magazines around. Its clearly when they over stayed their welcome.

I don't understand this line of thinking. A lot of women in the west work hard and are dedicated mothers. I see this from all the awesome women at my work. In fact a lot of their husbands seem to be the liability.

A lot of the mail order Asian women from the east you guys put on a pedestal aren't nearly as capable or dedicated.

I think there is a grass is greener phenomenon going on and some of you don't know about modern westernized Asian culture.

I don't understand this line of thinking. A lot of women in the west work hard and are dedicated mothers. I see this from all the awesome women at my work. In fact a lot of their husbands seem to be the liability.

A lot of the mail order Asian women from the east you guys put on a pedestal aren't nearly as capable or dedicated.

I think there is a grass is greener phenomenon going on and some of you don't know about modern westernized Asian culture.

It’s strange that you would say this because every immigrant Asian woman I know in Canada married to a white guy or another Asian (except one, and she actually may be working as well) works 2 jobs, regardless of what their husbands do for a living. I know two Filipinas who even have three jobs. A lot of them are going to school as well, besides their jobs.

I call bullshit.

Last edited:
I've been with Vietnamese and Chinese.

The Vietnamese was the best girl ever (I miss you girl!)

The Chinese girl is the one I mentioned on here who wouldn't sleep with me because she felt like she didn't "physically measure up" (her words) we stopped seeing each other very soon after

It’s strange that you would say this because every immigrant Asian woman I know in Canada married to a white guy or another Asian (except one, and she actually may be working as well) works 2 jobs, regardless of what their husbands do for a living. I know two Filipinas who even have three jobs. A lot of them are going to school as well, besides their jobs.

I call bullshit.

I guess we have different anecdotes and experiences then. I could say the same about that guy describing western women as liabilities.

Are these women you know mostly Filipinos? Filipino women do work hard and a lot of them are nurses. Maybe they are the exception.

I know of a lot of Asian women married to white or Asian guys who stay at home and don't do much housework. Maybe their husbands are more well to do so they attracted a different type of Asian woman.

I heard their thing runs sideways which is just weird.

I guess we have different anecdotes and experiences then. I could say the same about that guy describing western women as liabilities.

Are these women you know mostly Filipinos? Filipino women do work hard and a lot of them are nurses. Maybe they are the exception.

I know of a lot of Asian women married to white or Asian guys who stay at home and don't do much housework. Maybe their husbands are more well to do so they attracted a different type of Asian woman.

Presently some I know are Filipinas, some Jamaicans, a few East Indians, a Mexican, a mixed bag really.

My ex, a Chinese woman had a job of some kind the whole time we were married, and so did all of her Chinese girlfriends. These were normal middle class people, not like CEOs of corporations or whatever. Not sure what you’re on about.

I really want to smash an Asian chick today.

Did that this morning. Think I’ll do it again tonight.

I heard their thing runs sideways which is just weird.

What you heard is true, so you have to get creative, sideways positions and shit.

I have been with Asian a good portion of my dating life and that is not normal to asked that. Then again your girl is probably her first white boyfriend so have no clue.

I have been with Asian a good portion of my dating life and that is not normal to asked that. Then again your girl is probably her first white boyfriend so have no clue.
I think you are correct. Plus I'm a bit of a unit and dwarf her.

She did say the first time we met she was a little intimidated so I could understand the woman beater comment, at a push.

Back