Dating Asian Women

True but let me clarify: Koreans are clingy to the point it's simply not healthy. Both men and women will get angry if their boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't constantly update them about their whereabouts or who they're with. Having friends of the opposite sex induces extreme jealousy. Having friends period sometimes does that. It even happens with purely platonic friendships a lot. Like your dude friends will ask you to grab dinner in a very clingy way and they get passive aggressive about their disappointment if you say you're busy or you don't text back a lot. Pretty common with Korean guys which is why I don't have a lot of Korean guy friends. I started hanging out with this one dude who I thought was cool but then when I talked about one of my best friends and he got jealous. I don't hang out with him anymore.

Sounds like they're just very new to having larger social circles and have only had a few very close friends in their lives. You've lived a much different life by moving around and living in a largely extroverted western country as well.

Eventually most people will realize that some people will be in and out of their lives and you'll hold varying levels of importance to the people around you and that's ok; but it takes time and experience. Don't give up.

Sounds like they're just very new to having larger social circles and have only had a few very close friends in their lives. You've lived a much different life by moving around and living in a largely extroverted western country as well.

Eventually most people will realize that some people will be in and out of their lives and you'll hold varying levels of importance to the people around you and that's ok; but it takes time and experience. Don't give up.

It's true. I don't blame them. Most Koreans (and probably Japanese too) start their social life later than their western counterparts so they seem less mature in that regard. It doesn't help that many parents are also clingy with their children so they probably learned that kind of behavior growing up. But I know a lot of people, so I start to have less patience and time for people who I don't vibe with me. Definitely don't have time to deal with clingy people.

3 dates in?

If I haven't made out with or banged a chick by the 2nd date ... there is no 3rd date.

I escalate pretty quickly doe.

Well I've just dropped her and her mother and daughter off at the airport as they are going to Dublin for 3 days before her mum flies back to China.

Now this is the first time I have met her mum and daughter and they were pretty cool. We spent an hour and a half in the car together.

When I left them you would have thought I was part of the family. 5 minutes of cuddles and goodbyes ensued.

The Chinese seem to be a pretty loving bunch.

A refreshing change from the women I've dealt with in the past.

Oh but it is true what they say about Chinese women and driving. She has wrote off 2 cars in the last 12 months!

Good shit man. Sounds like you got a good thing.

Good luck ;)

I literally dated a waitress from a Chinese restaurant. She was gorgeous so I asked her out. It's taboo for them to date round eyed white men, but I was charming. Dated for a few months but she worked all the time and when she would come over after work she always smelled like Lo Mein and Kung Pao chicken. Couldn't even shower it off sometimes.

Haha, that sounds like part of the charm.

3 dates in?

If I haven't made out with or banged a chick by the 2nd date ... there is no 3rd date.

I escalate pretty quickly doe.
I know that feel, but to be fair that has pretty much been the norm for me with all of my ex's.

This actually makes a refreshing change. It's also very interesting to see how other cultures deal with this sort of situation.

In my experience, women from China are crazy.

I was in a relationship for 3 months with a china woman and she got a tattoo of my name on her hand. Hey first and only tattoo.

She put Katsumi Yamada on her hand? Dude.

Earlier in the year I broke up with my nutcase ex.

She was beautiful and rich but a fantasist nutjob.

Anyway, after 8 months being single I met a very well to do beautiful Chinese girl who has been living in the UK since she was 17 (came here for university and stayed).

I'm 6'2 and 18 stone, a gym bunny meat head and bearded.

She's 5' and 7 stone.

Anyway, we met out and about and we started talking and then decided to go for a drink together.

3 dates in and I asked her if she fancied dating properly.

She asked me 3 questions before agreeing.

A) Will I emotionally hurt her?

B) Am I a woman beater?

C) Am I a pedophile?

After I stopped laughing and said no to all 3, she agreed we could date.

Is this the norm of Asian women to ask such things?

Have I been out of the dating game so long these questions are the norm?

Or do I simply look like a woman beating pedo?

Don't answer the latter.

@koolinkunming
shes probably really analytic in her thought process and figures those 3 things are essential to know before jumping in the deep end. Cant blame her, yeah?

shes probably really analytic in her thought process and figures those 3 things are essential to know before jumping in the deep end. Cant blame her, yeah?
Of course, looking at with hindsight and having actually learnt something from others feedback and advice within this thread.

However when I've dated Caucasian women (some with kids) this was never brought up. Never mind so directly.

Of course, looking at with hindsight and having actually learnt something from others feedback and advice within this thread.

However when I've dated Caucasian women (some with kids) this was never brought up. Never mind so directly.
i've always assumed anyone with a more analytic and vocal personality would bring up issues sooner rather than later. I mean, it's a rational list of questions... but I suspect it's the forwardedness of the approach that probably seems weird. I would have laughed too... and probably only afterwords been like, "I guess these seem like rational questions."

Oh, and another thing you just reminded me of, northern Chinese people are very very direct in the way they speak, actually even much to the annoyance of southern Chinese. She’s probably from the north.

A lot of great advice and reassurance itt.

Much appreciated.

I don't understand this line of thinking. A lot of women in the west work hard and are dedicated mothers. I see this from all the awesome women at my work. In fact a lot of their husbands seem to be the liability.

You fail to understand what an anomaly is. Also, in bold illustrates your pandering to female sob stories. Picks a shitty male; pussy bombs the playboy/alpha/player, squanders her youth, trashes her children's life. You want to bring out the violin and play to her sob story.

Again, you mistake a anomaly (IE I once saw a good single mom) for dismissal of the reality. Pepper your Anus.

7 Damn Good Reasons To Date A Single Mom
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/you-should-date-a-single-mom_n_7563900

x0COcFll.png

Why I'm Proud to Be a Single Mom

https://www.popsugar.com/moms/Why-Im-Proud-Single-Mom-27334460

Above is what you would call FEMALE LOGIC. It is a example of plausible deniability. No accountability, self ownership or responsibility for shitty life choices. Even better, society promotes this horse shit. One of these slobs was drunk dialing me to the bar while ditching her daughter to go get some D.

I know you are putting on your cape and tights about to go save one of these slobs. Its comical because they would never give you the time a day until of course, her best days are done, and the alpha stops blowing up her phone.

A lot of the mail order Asian women from the east you guys put on a pedestal aren't nearly as capable or dedicated.

Authentic Asian women > western women! PERIOD!

Classic example of western women below in spoiler tag!

All the Single Ladies
We took for granted that we’d spend our 20s finding ourselves (female logic for sloot gonna sloot)!

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2011/11/all-the-single-ladies/308654/

Drops bf for 'sloot gonna sloot!'

Hits the wall and in coming is a series of female logic. She is a victim of her own stupidity. This is feminism in a nutshell.

Not all things are equal. At our base line, with respect to 'being,' we were created equal. In terms of competency, intelligence, talent, skill set, aesthetics, among a variety of other aspects; we are not.

Men and women have different strengths and weaknesses. Men and women are on top form at different points in their life. Fertility runs a different course for men and women with respect to timelines.

Most women in the west are jump offs until they hit the wall or nearing expiry date. This is when its time to play house and baby fever starts kicking.

I think there is a grass is greener phenomenon going on and some of you don't know about modern westernized Asian culture.

Says the dude who has never been on a plane before.

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. There are a group of herbivore men, basically, the equivalent to Asian Mgtows. men just switching off. done with women, with society, and playing into the ATM conveyor belt of playing house when baby fever kicks off.

In the west, marriage and women are a liability. The best way to mitigate the damage is obviously a pre nup but these days, courts are over ruling them, and seeing them how they see fit. By that, I mean to say, pandering to females.

The exchange in resources is not for the children. This is a front. Its because after a woman hits the wall, once her youth is squandered, and aesthetics shot, the milks gone bad, resources are needing because NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HER ANYMORE. She cannot acquire the sort of male she once could.

Gross. Kids? Single moms? disgusting. Ain't doing it right brah. Kids cost money.

recently picked up a authentic Asian girl (born and lived there most of her life). Highly analytical. Makes good money. Wants to build a nest and play house. Biggest deal breakers for me is contradictions; what a woman says and does not aligning.

I never give my number out (I didn't guess what her is). I never drink. Bitch be drunk dialing me a handful of times. Biggest deal breaker, recently invited herself over to my place. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Women are more competitive then men give them credit.

You fail to understand what an anomaly is. Also, in bold illustrates your pandering to female sob stories. Picks a shitty male; pussy bombs the playboy/alpha/player, squanders her youth, trashes her children's life. You want to bring out the violin and play to her sob story.

Again, you mistake a anomaly (IE I once saw a good single mom) for dismissal of the reality. Pepper your Anus.

Above is what you would call FEMALE LOGIC. It is a example of plausible deniability. No accountability, self ownership or responsibility for shitty life choices. Even better, society promotes this horse shit. One of these slobs was drunk dialing me to the bar while ditching her daughter to go get some D.

I know you are putting on your cape and tights about to go save one of these slobs. Its comical because they would never give you the time a day until of course, her best days are done, and the alpha stops blowing up her phone.

Authentic Asian women > western women! PERIOD!

Classic example of western women below in spoiler tag!

All the Single Ladies

Drops bf for 'sloot gonna sloot!'

Hits the wall and in coming is a series of female logic. She is a victim of her own stupidity. This is feminism in a nutshell.

Not all things are equal. At our base line, with respect to 'being,' we were created equal. In terms of competency, intelligence, talent, skill set, aesthetics, among a variety of other aspects; we are not.

Men and women have different strengths and weaknesses. Men and women are on top form at different points in their life. Fertility runs a different course for men and women with respect to timelines.

Most women in the west are jump offs until they hit the wall or nearing expiry date. This is when its time to play house and baby fever starts kicking.

Says the dude who has never been on a plane before.

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. There are a group of herbivore men, basically, the equivalent to Asian Mgtows. men just switching off. done with women, with society, and playing into the ATM conveyor belt of playing house when baby fever kicks off.

In the west, marriage and women are a liability. The best way to mitigate the damage is obviously a pre nup but these days, courts are over ruling them, and seeing them how they see fit. By that, I mean to say, pandering to females.

The exchange in resources is not for the children. This is a front. Its because after a woman hits the wall, once her youth is squandered, and aesthetics shot, the milks gone bad, resources are needing because NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HER ANYMORE. She cannot acquire the sort of male she once could.

U mad bro?
Nah but seriously you sound deranged.

I am just describing what is real. There are a lot of hard working American women. In not a white knight.

I also know of a lot of lazy ditzy Asian women who are all about getting expensive purses and eating out.

I'm just throwing some balance into your mgtow American women suck Asian women are the best circle jerk.

Im black so tht disqualifies me from all this.

Asian women typically do not date black men

And that sucks
Brothers do well with certain Asian women with a chocolate fetish. Go clubbing in the foreigner areas.

I know that feel, but to be fair that has pretty much been the norm for me with all of my ex's.

This actually makes a refreshing change. It's also very interesting to see how other cultures deal with this sort of situation.

That's cool. I didn't mean to come across as judgmental.

It sounds like you got a good thing.

Go for it ;)

Back