Post Your Gloves/Gear

lol, never seen someone promote their own brand in the post your own gear forum. I don't think your collection counts.

lol, never seen someone promote their own brand in the post your own gear forum. I don't think your collection counts.

lol i just work for the company and basically bought the first couple things. so the shin gaurds and 1 pair of gloves and the 4 oz mma gloves were actually purchased before

lol i just work for the company and basically bought the first couple things. so the shin gaurds and 1 pair of gloves and the 4 oz mma gloves were actually purchased before

you just work for the company? There's a ridiculous amount of bias that is going to be assumed with anything you write. At least you're not hiding like another brand that used to be prominently mentioned here.

ive had good luck with Fairtex, Triumph, and Blackout. I doubt brand has anything to do with it but just watch how you wash them

This forum is not for you to spam promote the company you work for. kudos to you for being so open in advertising. Just because you promote the Nike mouthguard so you're not just endorsing your company's product doesn't mean anything. I'm sure if you guys branded a mouthguard and sold it, you'd be posting links to that.

I don't know or care if you're doing anything illegal on the forums, but it's annoying.

you just work for the company? There's a ridiculous amount of bias that is going to be assumed with anything you write. At least you're not hiding like another brand that used to be prominently mentioned here.
I always imagine most brands are run by one or two guys, could have the manufacturer based abroad and then the person doing the selling and maybe he buddies up with a friend or its done out of their gym etc. Not really like working for Everlast and being a guy in a "company"

12696956_10153318622482409_1124630926818697579_o.jpg

LOL thanks Reyes.

Reckless they're nice they're kind of like the go to sparring shinnies on the Fairtex side, the designs weirdly enough serve a practical purpose too denoting which side to put them on.

LOL thanks Reyes.

Reckless they're nice they're kind of like the go to sparring shinnies on the Fairtex side, the designs weirdly enough serve a practical purpose too denoting which side to put them on.

How do you like the One v One gloves?

How do you like the One v One gloves?

I actually dig em! I've been using them exclusively in my sparring lately. I know there's been issues of inconsistency with some of the other guys who bought them as well. My wrist strap wasn't over-long. I've had some threading in the centre palm side of one of the gloves come out but nothing too drastic, truthfully it got loose rather early on in my getting and using them. The rest of the glove and remaining stitching has been fine. I do wish they felt a bit heftier if that makes any sense.. I don't know if you recall they were meant to be winning clones, while I really dig the sleek and snug fit and profile at times I've wondered if less foam was used? So I mean I can't rightfully say they're the perfect glove but subjectively I've loved them in sparring so far. There's def a foam difference between the rest of my pairs and again I love the sleek and slim profile of them.

I do wish they felt a bit heftier if that makes any sense.. I don't know if you recall they were meant to be winning clones, while I really dig the sleek and snug fit and profile at times I've wondered if less foam was used?
I have no idea what you mean tbh lol. Like, longer cuff with more padding on the wrist or something? Are they on point with their weight?

LOL thanks Reyes.

they helps i always find a little tag or just always have my straps going in the same direction

I have no idea what you mean tbh lol. Like, longer cuff with more padding on the wrist or something? Are they on point with their weight?
Some people who got them complained of wrist straps that were too long and had to be cut- mine were fine. I'm kind of wondering if they are less than 16 oz. yeah though never weighed them, don't know how to. What kind of scale do I use?=s

Some people who got them complained of wrist straps that were too long and had to be cut- mine were fine. I'm kind of wondering if they are less than 16 oz. yeah though never weighed them, don't know how to. What kind of scale do I use?=s
Food scale.

some of my equipment

Attachments

• gloves.jpg
    gloves.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 192
2017 Stuff

Attachments

• 23467257_10107660038158946_3347902196368835273_o.jpg
    23467257_10107660038158946_3347902196368835273_o.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 149
@makedansure the funny thing is that if you know what to look for, there's a pair of real Grants in the pic, considering that 2 of the gloves pictured are made by the manufacturers who manufacture authentic Grant equipment

@Ryyonvin I like them a lot. Very rugged and durable materials used and excellent wrist support. My only complaint is the stitching and craftsmanship isn't the best ever.

Back