PWD 515: Red Head Redemption

Which ?

• Orange hair Becky

• Black hair Eva

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Nia really is a disappointing big girl. She looks awful in her ring attire but looks pretty good in regular clothes. She’s sadly a big girl with no tits.

Nia would be really hot if she dropped 50 pounds. She would still be the biggest woman on the roster, some implants wouldn't hurt either to pop the boys in the back, brother. :cool:

There's not a chance in hell those two didn't get it on.

what are you goons having for dinner?

im gonna have a turkey sammich with the works, with peppers, carrots, and broccoli on the side with dip, some chips, and then some cashews and yogurt for dessert. and a liter of water

im gonna have a turkey sammich with the works, with peppers, carrots, and broccoli on the side with dip, some chips, and then some cashews and yogurt for dessert. and a liter of water

Wife is making some lasagna and salad.

Bret's 1997 physique doesn't get enough respect. Those delts and traps were fucking jacked for his size.

B7WDfWz.jpg

Nia Jax is healthy

nia Jax is 183 cm tall and weights 109 kgs

Tots healthy.

This is folkstyle and I think thats illegal in youth wrestling?

Bow and arrows are fine...my students do them in folk matches all the time...unless you and I aren't talking about the same move...club/regional name difference can be such a hassle.

WWE needs more of this. Let Roman hold multiple belts.

Got caught up on Raw today. It wasn't bad, for Raw. Paige's initial appearance was great and she got a great response. The other two coming out fell a little flat because of the long pauses in the action. Should have been more vicious and fast-paced. But I really like them using Paige to get the two new girls over rather than introducing them as Hot Girl No. 623 and Generic Fighter Girl 2017. I did like the beatdown of Alexa in the back. That was really well done.

I'm starting to maybe like where they're going with Jordan. This is what I want - him being a smarmy douche trying to build a name off his "dad."

I hate that they're wasting more of BRAAAAAUUUUUUUUN's time with Kane, but as long BRAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUN murders him straight to death, I guess it's ok. Monster Face BRAAAAAUUUUUUN might be even more fun that Monster Heel BRAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUN.

I didn't see Roman winning the IC title coming. Figured Miz would snake away with it. LTR marked out like crazy for it.

as someone who doesnt follow nxt, i had no idea who those two girls and it fell totally flat for me. when she said she wasnt coming alone, i actually wondered if del rio was coming back. then i see those two and i was like, meh.

i had panda Express

Here’s the video if anyone cares, you can see DC in the back with the grey pants.

His first match in 10 months so was a bit stiff.

Actually was a good match.
Great collar tie, awesome holding the elbow tight and locked inside.
Fantastic penetration on the ankle pick
Great habit of jumping side to side when looking for the pin

Last edited:

Fish tacos and shrimp tacos w/ rice, beans, and chips. Proper Rexican.

Nia Jax is healthy

nia Jax is 183 cm tall and weights 109 kgs

Tots healthy.

It's easier to make said point if you used Freedom Units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back