The main reason Conor's LW belt stays with him, and will stay longer:

The reason is you, guys. Yes, you, Conor's haters.
I know you're here.

The level of your butthurt regarding this matter is very high. Amazingly high.
But the more time Conor holds the belt, the more butthurt you become. Your screaming and whining will go higher and higher on the decibels and your hate and anger grow stronger.

Every LW fight in the top 10 makes you remember who the champion in this division is.
The interim champ, Ferguson, remembers it every day. He dedicates a tweet to Conor every day. He's pissed. Just like you (in his case, he's not even much smarter than you).

Conor's name and recognition grows in MMA world, without him fighting.
Whether he DOES fight in MMA next , or boxes, or whatever move he does to bring WME the revenue - this revenue will be HUGE.
Because he accumulates so much hype around him - and you guys provide a negative one - that not only his fans will gather for him, as usual:
This time, an army of haters, a big one, will pay an incredible amount of $$$ to hopefully see him lose.

TL;DR
Conor keeps belt->You keep hating->You bring him money

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Conor's confidence was damaged in the Diaz fight and he got a taste of a big payday. Even the second further eroded his self confidence. He realized he could make some money with his mouth and I think that's when he started to see an exit route from MMA.

This blabbering aside,

Conor is guaranteed a big payday regardless of his "haters" do, but it will be a of faction of what he's alreday made. The UFC can't compete with that.

So, if you're a Conor fan, the biggest concern should not be that he's hated, it should be whether he's ever going to fight

WME will get money from his boxing matches too. And you haters will do your work in this part too, because - I guarantee you - Pacquiao will face the reigning UFC LW champ.
And that will blow your mind.

Lmao u think people can only see fights by paying for ppvs?

My goodness
I think what hes saying is that people that sponsor him are paying because you all guys hate him and thus indirectly you make him money

lol brilliant

i dont even need to watch fights, i always know just how they will turn out
you got that psychic connection ! you make mystic UL look like a broken magic eight ball

i am a hater and, as far as i know i haven't spent one dime to see his jabroni ass on TV.

that's why i stream the shit out of every event he is in including the fight with Floyd.

bork1}<Y2JSmirk>

Some fight fans just want to see, you know, fights.

TS calls Conor haters butthurt but seems to be butthurt by Conor haters.

We entered some kind of loophole here.

<mma4><5>

I think what hes saying is that people that sponsor him are paying because you all guys hate him and thus indirectly you make him money

"you all guys hate him"

dat grammar blackbelt

tbf conors sponsors changed the way i...purchase toothpaste 4eva

but seems to be butthurt by Conor haters.

On the contrary, I'm entertained by them. They're funny, they whine, sometimes they're ridiculously mad and they bring revenue to one of my favorite fighters.

The reason is you, guys. Yes, you, Conor's haters.
I know you're here.

The level of your butthurt regarding this matter is very high. Amazingly high.
But the more time Conor holds the belt, the more butthurt you become. Your screaming and whining will go higher and higher on the decibels and your hate and anger grow stronger.

Every LW fight in the top 10 makes you remember who the champion in this division is.
The interim champ, Ferguson, remembers it every day. He dedicates a tweet to Conor every day. He's pissed. Just like you (in his case, he's not even much smarter than you).

Conor's name and recognition grows in MMA world, without him fighting.
Whether he DOES fight in MMA next , or boxes, or whatever move he does to bring WME the revenue - this revenue will be HUGE.
Because he accumulates so much hype around him - and you guys provide a negative one - that not only his fans will gather for him, as usual:
This time, an army of haters, a big one, will pay an incredible amount of $$$ to hopefully see him lose.

TL;DR
Conor keeps belt->You keep hating->You bring him money

You know that Toney just underwent surgery and thats hes out indefinitely? Thats mabey a reason why UFC lets Conor hold on to the belt a little longer? It would make Perfect sense if UFC made Conor vacate, while the dude With the interim who only fought 1 time this year is hurt. LOL

You know that Toney just underwent surgery and thats hes out indefinitely? Thats mabey a reason why UFC lets Conor hold on to the belt a little longer? It would make Perfect sense if UFC made Conor vacate, while the dude With the interim who only fought 1 time this year is hurt. LOL

Ferguson wanted to fight ASAP if it's with Conor. He went for this little surgery only after he heard from Dana White, that basically his request do not mean $hit to the UFC.
Then he understood that all is lost and went to take care of old small wounds.

UFC doesn't make decisions about Conor based on Tony "who the fook" Ferguson.

TS, to his McG screensaver:

g7IsB.gif
That's hilarious.

Let's start with the first statement of yours. Remind me, when did it happen?
Figures you Contards have already forgotten.....It happened once, it will happen again. Conor don't defend, remember?

Idiot he fought Mayweather 3 months ago. Negotions were long and tiring too. He deserves some time off..

Correction, getting his ass beat by a old retired Mayweather. I don't care about the money he made cause I didn't pay for it or give a damn. No don't give me the moral victory shit cause Floyd was sandbagging until your man got tired then fucked up him.

He's a champion and to be a champion you gotta defend your shit. It's been a year now bro, how much time do he needs? Not pub fighting, fucking Rita Ora or fighting referees. You know he's stalling but can't admit it.

Back