Woodley beat arguably the best striker and the best grappler in the UFC. Who can beat him ?

People keep saying "anybody good at this and that can beat Woodley" but nobody comes up with a solid name.
GSP ducked him.
Conor ducked him.
Diaz ducked him.
Bisping ducked him.

As they should, Woodley would KO them all.
rory, there is a reason woodley wasnt claiming for a rematch even when rory was still in the ufc

since then rory came closer to his physical prime, woodely is 35 or 36, tiem is on rory side

lmao, gsp fought the champion a division above him and he his only 1 year older than woodley, tyrone is only champ because all the good fighters left the division

no rory, no shield, no gsp anymore, no ben askren , no nick diaz

conor is a feather weight and clowned woodley at the press conference
diaz is a lightweight
bisping was busy fighting the ww goat

tell your boy to stop calling smaller fighter

And then he was ducked by GSP, who's arguably the most complete fighter on the roster.

As we know, styles make matches, so is there any style left that may cause the undisputed WW champ any trouble ? Or is Woodley just that good ? I know Rory was able to do it, but that was 3 years ago. Woodley has improved and Rory is not even in the UFC anymore.

Regardless of the answer, we should all take our time and appreciate one of the most talented and active champions nowadays. Tyron Woodley is very underrated here. The Chosen One bless

nintchdbpict000295588587-e1484924039792.jpg
Who can beat him? GSP, Rory, Gastelum if he drops back down, Condit wins in a rematch, probably others too.

Thank you for the correction sensei.

Let me try again.

I lit up your mom's VJ last night.
[<cena1}
Did I do it right ?
Sorry mate. I just find it funny how you run around linking "ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT" memes at everyone and you can't spell yourself.

Mike-Ehrmantraut-Shakes-His-Head-Breaking-Bad.gif

T-Wood is so underrated around here; unless GSP or motivated Condit shows up, I don't see anyone currently having the tools to beat him until Usman hits his prime in a few years.

Well, other than Rory of course, but I'm not sure he's coming back.

T-Wood is so underrated around here; unless GSP or motivated Condit shows up, I don't see anyone currently having the tools to beat him until Usman hits his prime in a few years.

Well, other than Rory of course, but I'm not sure he's coming back.
1rlPc.gif

:p There is a bit more than the ones you mentioned.

Lol how convenient. GSP can beat Woodley but it is clear that he is not as confident as you are, also we are not sure if he is still in his prime, whereas Woodley keeps improving

Well he better improve or he'll break his record for the least thrown punches.

Sorry mate. I just find it funny how you run around linking "ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT" memes at everyone and you can't spell yourself.

Mike-Ehrmantraut-Shakes-His-Head-Breaking-Bad.gif

<Fedor23>

I dont remember ever spamming that meme whenever someone screwed up with one word. I'm not a nitpicky cuck like some person, you know.

Last edited:
People keep saying "anybody good at this and that can beat Woodley" but nobody comes up with a solid name.
GSP ducked him.
Conor ducked him.
Diaz ducked him.
Bisping ducked him.

As they should, Woodley would KO them all.

But couldn't KO Maia... lol

Who can beat him? GSP, Rory, Gastelum if he drops back down, Condit wins in a rematch, probably others too.
Condit lost already
GSP doesn't want that fight or any top dogs.
Rory is not in the UFC

But couldn't KO Maia... lol
Maia has more than 33 fights in his career and has been KOed only once when he abandoned his bjj and started believing he was a boxer. He fought goat Silva and still wasn´t KOed. Let´s give credit where it´s due.

Maia has more than 33 fights in his career and has been KOed only once when he abandoned his bjj and started believing he was a boxer. He fought goat Silva and still wasn´t KOed. Let´s give credit where it´s due.

Silva decided to be a comedian that fight and thought mocking was better than hitting Maia, it's the reason Dana decided Silva didn't deserve the GSP fight.

Woodley knew that Maia couldn't take him down but Woodley still wouldn't throw.

Silva decided to be a comedian that fight and thought mocking was better than hitting Maia, it's the reason Dana decided Silva didn't deserve the GSP fight.

Woodley knew that Maia couldn't take him down but Woodley still wouldn't throw.
There´s a reason why all these great champions and fighters don´t want to engage Maia like that and will just keep a safe distance away. The slightest mistake and he can choke you out flawlessly. I´m sure you know that as well, but still want to downplay them anyway.
gif_mj6dju.gif

And then he was ducked by GSP, who's arguably the most complete fighter on the roster.

As we know, styles make matches, so is there any style left that may cause the undisputed WW champ any trouble ? Or is Woodley just that good ? I know Rory was able to do it, but that was 3 years ago. Woodley has improved and Rory is not even in the UFC anymore.

Regardless of the answer, we should all take our time and appreciate one of the most talented and active champions nowadays. Tyron Woodley is very underrated here. The Chosen One bless

nintchdbpict000295588587-e1484924039792.jpg
Obviously Conor beats him via Head...Clean...Off...

Well rounded fighter with abilities to finish fight anywhere.

RDA or Linjingliang

There´s a reason why all these great champions and fighters don´t want to engage Maia like that and will just keep a safe distance away. The slightest mistake and he can choke you out flawlessly. I´m sure you know that as well, but still want to downplay them anyway.
gif_mj6dju.gif
So blitz him at the end of a round, he wouldn't have time to choke you out. With this legendary knockout power Woodley fans say he possesses, he'd only need to land one clean shot.

Back