James Fields Charged with First Degree Murder

good news

im sure he'll get a warm welcome in gen pop.

Here’s the thing, I am glad for anything bad that happens to this dipshit, but they just set him up to walk free.

This would be a fairly easy case to defend. The stupid ass antifa fucks started hitting his vehicle just before he hit the gas and plowed into the crowd, then they really started on him so he fled the scene. His life was legit in danger if he had stayed.

Why do those assholes have to start hitting a vehicle for driving slowly on a roadway? Besides the obvious: they’re assholes. But I think they caused this to happen. I don’t believe that this guy had any intention in running over anyone. I think he is just a coward that got scared when shitbags started hitting his vehicle. Too bad he did not run them over instead. Once they show that attack in court, almost no jury would convict. Now, if he gets a jury of minorities that would dislike him for his racist opinions and women who might be more apt to emotionally judge him for running down a woman, he might be fucked.

Bottom line: this guy is a pathetic tool that drove from Ohio to protest with kkk shitheads. His car was attacked by antifa shitheads and he gunned the gas, plowing into the crowd. They then started smashing his windows and he fled. There is no evidence that he planned to run anyone over, so I see him walking based upon the attack on him.

LOL dude. If you think that he has any sort of defence, I seriously hope that you're not an aspiring lawyer. Sounds like your entire opinion on what happened is based on edited footage and alt right spin about the incident after the fact.

If you look at the actual footage of what was going on before he first accelerated into the crowd, you'll see that he wasn't in danger from anybody and that there was nobody in close proximity to his car for the first several hundred feet of his pull until he hit the crowd.

People didn't start hitting his car until it was clear that he was intentionally going to plow into the protesters. Additionally, Fields was a open nazi who had posted online about his intention to run counterprotesters down with the rest of the tiki torch assholes ahead of "unite the right." That's why he's getting charged with premeditated murder.

Maybe a cop could get acquitted using a bullshit excuse like that in court, but Fields likely isn't going to.

...and double LOL @ the fact that you're pissed at the counterprotesters, only a small percentage of whom were actually ANTIFA, because they didn't like that a bunch of neo-fascist agitators from around the country decided to come intimidate the residents of a town after a city council decision to take down a statue.

Last edited:
1st degree murder i can say wont stick (in a fair trial) the most he could get is a manslaughter charge and even then its doubtful. involuntary manslaughter is most likely.

Prosecutors generally tend to overcharge defendants in order to force pleas, but there are limits to that practice. First degree murder trials are expensive and time consuming. They're not going to bring a charge that serious unless they're pretty certain that they're likely to win.

Last edited:
Which car are they saying hit her?

A?
Screenshot2017092308.png

B?
b02Screenshot2017092308.png

Will be good for confirmation of the racing stripe contradiction too:
6d5Screenshot2017092308.png

Screenshot2017092307.jpg

Which car are they saying hit her?

A?
Screenshot2017092308.png

B?
b02Screenshot2017092308.png

Will be good for confirmation of the racing stripe contradiction too:
6d5Screenshot2017092308.png

Screenshot2017092307.jpg

What is it exactly that you're trying to get at in this post?

Last edited:
LOL dude. If you think that he has any sort of defence, I seriously hope that you're not an aspiring lawyer. Sounds like your entire opinion on what happened is based on edited footage and alt right spin about the incident after the fact.

If you look at the actual footage of what was going on before he first accelerated into the crowd, you'll see that he wasn't in danger from anybody and that there was nobody in close proximity to his car for the first several hundred feet of his pull until he hit the crowd.

People didn't start hitting his car until it was clear that he was intentionally going to plow into the protesters. Additionally, Fields was a open nazi who had posted online about his intention to run counterprotesters down with the rest of the tiki torch assholes ahead of "unite the right." That's why he's getting charged with premeditated murder.

Maybe a cop could get acquitted using a bullshit excuse like that in court, but Fields likely isn't going to.

...and double LOL @ the fact that you're pissed at the counterprotesters, only a small percentage of whom were actually ANTIFA, because they didn't like that a bunch of neo-fascist agitators from around the country decided to come intimidate the residents of a town after a city council decision to take down a statue.

Unrelated but people were extremely agile there. If not he would have killed a lot more.
Compare that with France or even NYC.

Where did he post he wanted to run people down? If true he is fucked.

Worst thing in the world is if they overcharged here and h somehow got off.

Not Guilty verdict would be horrible

This. 1st seems way, way too strong and a royal fuckup on the prosecutions part unless they’re simply trying to scare the defendant into accepting a plea for much less and will lower the charge when it gets to the actual trial

I think what they did for that cop who shot the guy on his knees in the hallway would make the most sense. 2nd degree homicide with jury able to also convict reckless manslaughter. At a bare minimum, driving his car into that crowd was reckless and resulted in a death. Prosecution can then try and prove there was intent on killing for the 2nd degree, but the whole case doesn’t hinge on them being able to prove that.

He got banned when this murder happened.

Something something ANTIFA terrorists deserve to get run over by cars something he was just trying to get home something

I don't know what he said, but legally speaking it WOULD be ok to run over an antifa terrorist if they were jeopardizing your safety or life. You are legally allowed to use as much force necessary to defend yourself. I'm not saying this applies to Charlottesville (although I'm sure there were terrorists among antifa there) I'm just saying the statement in and of itself that Antifa terrorists should be run over should not be a bannable offense. It's not a bannable offense to say it's ok to kill other types of terrorists soo...

Remember who was dragging Trump supporters out of cars to beat the shit out of them during the campaign?

The guy should obviously never be rereleased.
But to a certain degree, that guy is a victim as well. Different kind of victim than the people he injured/killed.
I don't think he would have become a criminal if he didn't fall for the right-wing propaganda.
And the overall left vs. right thing going on. People and specific interest were able to delude his mind in a way that he believed the white race was going to be replaced.
That guy was a sort of a loner and I guess his life didn't work out the way he wanted to. Ideal candidate for extremists.

He's a victim of his own doing. Nobody made him do what he did.

Hopefully he ends up being a REAL victim in prison...

Of course she was hit by the fucking car. Don't start this shit in my thread, man.

I heard she was actually hit with a rooftop mounted sound cannon operated by an agent of the deep state.

Then I ordered some Vitamin Mineral Fusion and some Brain Force Plus.

A lot of people got banned from this forum and their posts deleted during that time. It was like a great purge.

https://dailystormer.red/james-fiel...-caused-heather-heyer-to-have-a-heart-attack/

Then there's the narrative being pushed here that he was somehow a victim and innocent.

Hmmm that's a weird one. The only possible explanation I could think of is him driving through the crowd in an act of self defense, (which would be plausible in proximity to an antifa crowd). But as far as I know by all accounts he was just a lunatic wanting to attack political adversaries.

He should get life in prison.

Hmmm that's a weird one. The only possible explanation I could think of is him driving through the crowd in an act of self defense, (which would be plausible in proximity to an antifa crowd). But as far as I know by all accounts he was just a lunatic wanting to attack political adversaries.

He should get life in prison.
It's not weird when you know what the Dailystormer is. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...e19e4b0ce3b344492f2?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Yeah, you might not like Huffingtonpost {<jimmies}but there's a full document on how the Dailystormer operates.

It's not a coincidence that people here parrot what's being said in articles on DS. They're actively trying to normalize neo-nazi viewpoints.

I feel like the main difference between Antifa members and white supremacists is just a few key life experiences, like where they grew up and who they idolized.

But if you look at pretty much any pictures of these groups, you see some truly odd looking people who were probably ostracized until they found a group of other losers to make them feel accepted. Personality wise, I bet they actually have a lot of the same traits. A need to belong, a feeling of being outcasted, living most of their life on the outside looking in, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back