Perry talks loss to Ponzinibbio: "He poked me in the eye"

lol... he wasn't done before the eye poke. That was 25 seconds into the first round & Ponzi still hadn't hit him in the face yet that round. he didn't do very well for that round, but he wasn't gassed & he landed more than one decent strike.

I didn't document every single little strike... but I did take note of the main ones that Plat landed. he even rallied at teh end of the round and was backing Ponzi up.

3:55 – Plat Big left...
3:06 – Plat left jab
1:26 – Pozi rallied off left hook & landed a few Jabs, Plat landed a jab & finished the rally with a jab
0:50 – Plat big left

It's really adorable you're spending so much effort defending a fringe top 15 fighter, just wanted to add that.

I've explained to you more times than I can count that I'm just backing the data that I discovered. You keep trying to make it out to be more than it is. I don't need anything to be true. I'm just explaining what is true.

Meanwhile you just admitted that you don't care about the truth & that you're only here to laugh at Perry fans... so you are a self admitted troll.

All right... this is getting boring.

You're forgetting part of a sentence.

You keep saying "I'm just presenting data" but you're forgetting to add "that I searched out with great effort because I need it to help me cope with watching my crush get his ass beat."

See the problem here is you think I'm in here to prove something. I'm not. I'm here to laugh at you for being an obsessive and delusional fanboy with a crush on a mediocre fighter.

I'm sure it's gotten confusing as you continuously post incorrect shit and get corrected, but I don't care what you believe. In fact, I hope you really do believe he only got hit once. Because like I said, you need to believe it.

Riiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhtttt...... you "think" you meaant....

That's not what you said at all.

....those fights weren't similar at all.

Believe it guys. I'm sure it's hard when you're discovering your repressed feeling for another man and then you watch him suck at his job, but don't worry. You're still totally gay.

bork1}

You’re a weirdo. I’m a fight fan. I enjoy watching fights . I like perry because he is fun to watch fight.

Why do you watch fights? To over analyze and hate on fighters?

I’m all over here saying I gave perry the first and the fight changed after an eye poke.

And you’re just being some weirdo posting laughing gifs of girls all emotionally invested and shit. Losing your self respect on the internet because of mike perry and “one strike”

Mike perry is in your head so bad you don’t even know it.

Where are your time stamps?
Where is your data?
Where is your time stamps and verified data?

You keep saying "I'm just presenting data" but you're forgetting to add "that I searched out with great effort because I need it to help me cope with watching my crush get his ass beat."

He re-watched the entirely boring first round of an entirely forgettable fight repeatedly to collect this data?

Why can't you understand that?

tenor.gif

It's really adorable you're spending so much effort defending a fringe top 15 fighter, just wanted to add that.
It's very adorable that you're spending just as much time discussing a fighter you have no interest in. Fascinating really.
Yeah, it's unfortunate that Perry only has about 2-3 minutes of gas, you're right.
You're just trolling & not saying real things.

The only claim you can make about Plat gassing is after the spinning backfist in the 3rd, there was a scramble & both him & Ponzi took a 10 second breather... & Plat didn't look the same after that.

I would say since Plat looked fresh before the spinning back fist & then 15 seconds later was on the mat resting, that it was more that he got rocked than he got gassed.

But as I said... that's when you might have a claim to call gassed. In the 2nd just isn't reality.

No... I legit just wanted to know the truth about what happened.

It didn't happen all at once. I noticed he didn't get hit much & then some smart ass like you questioned it... so I went back & took a closer look & saw the one punch. Then someone questioned that Ponzi even was trying to throw... so I went back & got a head strike attemp count.

It's just the way it all worked out & so now you're blown away with data you can't dispute & your only repercussion is to insult me since you can't contest the data.

I appreciate your effort, but I'm telling you what I saw through careful observation of the 1st while you're quoting from a google search. These stats are often done live by someone sitting cage side... so that they can call on them as the fight goes & are immediately available afterward. As they are done live & on the fly... they are very faulty... as you will obviously have a better view watching on tv & being able to rewind & watch in slow mo n stuff.

Here is my data: I'm actaully seeing 8 legit strikes... only 1 of which is a head strike.

Ponzi landed 5 Leg kicks that were mostly checked or rolled, & 2 body shots. He threw 43 attempted head strikes & only landed 1 light jab to the right cheek that didn't leave a mark.

If you want to dispute my claims... then time stamp me a head shot other than the one I mentioned at 0:17

It wasn't just a google search.

I went to Fightmetric, which collects data on MMA fights and I looked up the last fight which was a LOSS for Mike Perry.

Then I used the Windows snipping tool to capture just the section with the round by round break down of the fights and THEN I went to imgur the best free image host around and efficiently pasted the captured image directly to imgur to provide a very user friendly link for that Sherdog post.

See, this is what happened. Mike Perry being a dummy like yourself is very controlled by his emotion, kind of like you are here with this defense, and what happened was he landed a nice strike that knocked Pozni off balance for a few steps. Driven by his emotion, like you are here, he desperately chased after the finish and when he couldn't find it he was visibly slowed and thus was punched in the face nearly 100 times and walked into like 3 spinning back fists.

It's very adorable that you're spending just as much time discussing a fighter you have no interest in. Fascinating really.
You're just trolling & not saying real things.

The only claim you can make about Plat gassing is after the spinning backfist in the 3rd, there was a scramble & both him & Ponzi took a 10 second breather... & Plat didn't look the same after that.

I would say since Plat looked fresh before the spinning back fist & then 15 seconds later was on the mat resting, that it was more that he got rocked than he got gassed.

But as I said... that's when you might have a claim to call gassed. In the 2nd just isn't reality.

Dude, you re-watched a shitty fight multiple times to mount your defense here and you want to come say that to me for posting here for like 4 minutes?

<Huh2>

You’re a weirdo. I’m a fight fan. I enjoy watching fights . I like perry because he is fun to watch fight.

Why do you watch fights? To over analyze and hate on fighters?

Because I like the sport. Not try-hard douchebags who live up to every stereotype about MMA imaginable and ride social media and trollish fan support to success.

I’m all over here saying I gave perry the first and the fight changed after an eye poke

I asked you a very simple question which you've been unable to directly answer through the course of about 6 posts. Don't tell me "all im here saying is", you're not saying anything. You're joining an excuse party and simply agreeing or disagreeing depending on the flow of what appears to be correct. You literally went from "well he was exaggerating" to "no, he's completely correct" the second he confidently doubled down on his stupid. What a follower...

And you’re just being some weirdo posting laughing gifs of girls all emotionally invested and shit

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL so you literally don't know what 'emotionally invested' means.

Losing your self respect on the internet

....What!?!!

Suggesting that the internet has an impact on self-respect in any way is one of the biggest freudian slips I've ever seen on this site. Holy hell....

because of mike perry and “one strike”

Is it 1? Or do you wanna wait to see what Myrry says before you answer?

Mike perry is in your head so bad you don’t even know it.

Where are your time stamps?
Where is your data?
Where is your time stamps and verified data?

You say this like I care to prove anything to Perry fans. I know what happened, that's enough for me. I'm comfy just kicking back laughing at the obsessed talk themselves out of reality.

LMFAO how the fuck does 1 eye poke make your cardio go from 1000 to 0 in 1 round? He ran out of cardio and got beaten by a much better fighter with better cardio.

No... I legit just wanted to know the truth about what happened.

You very clearly do NOT want the truth about what happened. It's why you're rewatching fights to desperately negate their outcome. You literally can't cope with reality so you've searched for anything to negate it. It doesn't get much sadder....

He asked ponzi to. He said in an interview. He loves that shit. Just getting what he asked for

Ponzinibbio poked him in the eye... And punched him in the face a bunch.

Can't say I see it. You gotta a time stamp?

After the 2nd round, the doctor was tending to lacerations above Ponzi's right eye & on the left cheek... but nothing that close to the eye that could be considered a bleeding eye poke.

I don't have it on video. It was just my perception while watching it live. I could be wrong.

Platinum lost.... No big deal. Is Normal. Now work on some cardio and mixing up your MMA game. Want to see the Till fight in the future.

Back