Shoop shoop dat degenerate Diaz

Thanks,that was hilariously cringe for Luke lol

No problem. It’s one of my favorites of these reaction shots- right up there with Gomi looking very uncomfortable as the camera inexplicably lingers on him or Aldo’s and Rose’s death stares.

There, their, they're.

Learn it, Know it, Live it.

Moron.

I'll bet you are a dope smoking, wanna-be gangster too.

Lol this dude is on an mma forum on the internet calling people "dope smokers" in all seriousness.

Funniest post in the fuckin thread

Can someone please shoop a UFC branded hot dog in place of his smoke

Here ya go.

mPfordZ.jpg

Used this branding thing below if anyone ever want to use it later to brand stuff. I stuck one on the dude on the right just because I could.

ufc-branding-png.343211

Attachments

• nate ufc hot dog.jpg
    nate ufc hot dog.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 114
  • ufc branding.png
    ufc branding.png
    190.1 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
I love it when someone makes multiple posts talking shit about throwing up fake gang signs and calling them poser bitches for it, when in fact they werent throwing up gang signs at all

Nine out of 10 Shertards think they were gang signs. That's all Nate cares about. Getting the Shertard morons to think he is hard.

I bet he keeps his hands in his pockets in certain neighborhoods. Throwing anything, even fake-ass nothings, could get him stabbed.
Nate and his Bro have bee doing this poseur shit for years. They ain't foolin' anybody.

(Yes, I used the colloquial "ain't" and "foolin'" as irony. Figured I should point that out here, as you Shertards are generally too dim to get the point.)

Balloon-animals with one hand, and gang-signs with the other.

Lol this dude is on an mma forum on the internet calling people "dope smokers" in all seriousness.

Funniest post in the fuckin thread

Are you really from Fresno? Dude, you live in a shithole.

Here's a bit of knowledge for you. If you put "dope smokers" in quotation marks like you did, it is signifying I used that exact term. If you look at the post you are referring to, I did not. Therefore your use of the quotation marks lets us know something about you. That is, you are an uneducated Shertard.

Now go get your shine box.

Thanks,that was hilariously cringe for Luke lol

White surfers should never even think about throwing up signs.

Actually, no one should ever be throwing up signs. It just shows what a Beta you are.

See Mr. Bluntforce, this Shertard thinks it's a gang sign. Just as Nate hoped.
Thats a Conor quote
Nine out of 10 Shertards think they were gang signs. That's all Nate cares about. Getting the Shertard morons to think he is hard.

I bet he keeps his hands in his pockets in certain neighborhoods. Throwing anything, even fake-ass nothings, could get him stabbed.
Nate and his Bro have bee doing this poseur shit for years. They ain't foolin' anybody.

(Yes, I used the colloquial "ain't" and "foolin'" as irony. Figured I should point that out here, as you Shertards are generally too dim to get the point.)

The only person THERE fooling is you. You think THERE throwing up gang signs when in fact it just means west coast

But i know whats going on here, ur blind hate for the Diaz bros led you to start talking shit about something you knew nothing about

Mods, can we get the crybaby out of the shoop thread, please?

Wow, what an utter lack of self awareness...you are the Shertard you speak of. Inferring you have any idea what motivates another person you have most likely never even spoken to is moronic.

Haven't looked to see if someone did this yet...

nate-baloon-animal-jpg.343233

Attachments

• nate baloon animal.jpg
    nate baloon animal.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 168

Yea and ur a badazz right tryhard?

Nate... The guy got the loudest cheer last night. People just love the guy and his "Fuck It" attitude. Wouldn't doubt that after fighting he writes a book and does meet and greet at Weed Shops.

tbag-gif.343251

Attachments

• tbag.gif
    tbag.gif
    224.6 KB · Views: 407
White surfers should never even think about throwing up signs.

Actually, no one should ever be throwing up signs. It just shows what a Beta you are.

Get the fuck out.

Go make a thread if you want to talk shit about Nate throwing hand signs. Nobody gives a shit in here, this is a shoop thread, not fucking social studies.

You don't spam shoop threads with this type of shit... It's not cool.

Last edited:
Back