D'Souza Takes Trolling to a New Level

Makes me wonder how this conservative counter culture among young people I've been reading so much about on here is going to turn out.

Makes me wonder how this conservative counter culture among young people I've been reading so much about on here is going to turn out.
15 year old libertarians worldwide are pumped

Don't know much about the guy...but judging from this single episode he seems like a cunt.
Read up on him. He's a grade-A shithead.
My FIL was in Dartmouth the same time as him. He was a piece of work back then. He made blatantly racist editorials about affirmative action, outed the members of a private gay student organization, and trolled groups protesting hunger and apartheid.

9tGtAw2.png

When I read these tweets this morning I was hoping they were a hack job because I really respected dinesh and used his logic as a point of reference. There is no way anyone can justify saying such idiotic and insensitive things to children in the wake of what happened.

D'Souza is like Michelle Malkin. They think kissing White power ass makes them honorary Whites.

I thought you guys were ok with 'sick jokes' .. y'all said as much in the chris rock thread .. don't be so sensitive right ladies ?

"Made themselves political weapons" yeah how dare they after they and their friends got shot up try and do something about the situation. Let's all point and laugh and at the same time claim to be part of the "moral and decent side of society.

don't be such a snowflake, he's just joking

don't be so sensitive, he's just joking
Yeah remember that when I show up at your parents funeral with a clown nose and a sign saying "Culmbo's parents had bad genes and I'm glad they died"

Yeah remember that when I show up at your parents funeral with a clown nose and a sign saying "Culmbo's parents had bad genes and I'm glad they died"

you all were saying not to be so sensitive in the chris rock thread .. he's just joking y'all said .. where's the consistency .. don't be hypocrites

you all were saying not to be so sensitive in the chris rock thread .. he's just joking y'all said .. where's the consistency .. don't be hypocrites
When did I say that? I've never been to that thread and I have no idea what the discussion was. If he was making fun of kids who JUST got shot up, then I would think Chris Rock was a douche.

I am pretty consistent with having a sense of decency.

I'm a fan of dinesh. ..

But this was a low blow . I understand he was kidding and/or trolling but nonetheless , it was pretty tasteless

I'm a fan of dinesh. ..

But this was a low blow . I understand he was kidding and/or trolling but nonetheless , it was pretty tasteless
Correct reaction to have when someone you like does something despicable.

I thought you guys were ok with 'sick jokes' .. y'all said as much in the chris rock thread .. don't be so sensitive right ladies ?

I can’t find d’souza’s comedy special on Netflix, what’s it called?

"Made themselves political weapons" yeah how dare they after they and their friends got shot up try and do something about the situation. Let's all point and laugh and at the same time claim to be part of the "moral and decent side of society.

It's their choice to do what they want. I didn't say they were wrong for standing up for their beliefs.

As for the rest of your post. Cry me a river

Haha, dinesh is awesome. Keep up the good work!

I have no idea what tweet you put up, because it's tinier than Dinesh's cock, but if it wasn't this one, then you didn't put up his most fucked up tweet from the past 24 hours:

Crazy that these are the "adults" these days. Scoring political points by talking shit about kids whose friends were shot last week. Yikes.

Time to #deport D'Souza. What kind of name is that, anyway? Sounds Mexican, don't it? Sure as shit don't sound American to me. Build the #wall and put his suspect ass on the other side where it belongs.

Wow. He actually gets off on children being murdered. I knew what a lying, unethical scumbag he was, but this one is next level.

What do you get out of trolling?

Even if your actual self is just a slightly less moronic version of that which you present, wouldn't it be more liberating to just be yourself without the trolling?

Are you being serious? Lol, wow.

Those victims made themselves political weapons. They gotta deal with the backlash of people who disagree. Their arguments were that of ignorant kids, which made the tweet appropriate.
It's not even a little surprising that you like this garbage and are happy to defend it.

Back