Clippy Hacks

@equus insisted I drop my second hack in this thread cause he thinks it's great and I hope you do too!

Hack #2:

Finished a great TV dinner and feeling great, @ga_ninja knows what I'm talkin about

WAIT DON'T THROW AWAY THE TRAY!!!

Just run the plastic tray under some tap water and give it a quick wash off and you got a microwavable plate for life.

There's some extra $$$ in your pocket

You're welcome

7MKykNDljRc9MKrL0u4MRjh52_CzMbyaKpldLd6jk8Rr1lZFnb_sSgeq3QuQ5UDLNxs8prjCX-Nb7ysKZHxDgFbJPRSaVN79G0K19oHs1MaN=w444-h331-nc

Save money with my hack: Tipping is optional. You don't even have to do it, and you already ate your food so they can't do anything about it.

@equus insisted I drop my second hack in this thread cause he thinks it's great and I hope you do too!

Hack #2:

Finished a great TV dinner and feeling great, @ga_ninja knows what I'm talkin about

Just run the plastic tray under some tap water and give it a quick wash off and you got a microwavable plate for life.

You're welcome
They now have those XXL hungryman dinners havent tried those yet.

They now have those XXL hungryman dinners havent tried those yet.

Oh damn do they have it in fried chicken?

DO YOU GET FIVE PIECES OF FRIED CHICKEN!!?!?

Excited for the huge tray I can use for family gatherings

Hack #2: Save money lost on toilet paper by running your garden hose into your bathroom. Plus, it’s a great way to cool down on a hot summer day! Stay thirsty, my friends...

Just use your hand- 1 billion indians cannot be wrong bro.

Here's one from one of my favorite shows ever:

I was replying to the $2000 in three weeks thread, but I forgot Carl has more life lessons:

Hey guys, this is the first installment of Clippy Hacks, where I lay down a life hack I discovered throughout the years.

Ok enough chat let's do this:

Hack #1

Can't finish your two liter pop in one sitting? Don't throw it in the trash!; squeeze the bottle until the pop rises to the cap and close it up and it won't go flat. That should take some pressure off your budget.

Let's do this!

--------------- read through the thread for more

Are there people who finish a 2 liter of soda in one sitting?!

Are there people who finish a 2 liter of soda in one sitting?!

Not anymore! The pressure is off and so it the commitment knowing you can pause your pop without it going flat!

Hack #2: Save money lost on toilet paper by running your garden hose into your bathroom. Plus, it’s a great way to cool down on a hot summer day! Stay thirsty, my friends...
Thats gross

I thought this thread was going to be about shitty posters who do a poor job emulating @Clippy's gimmick.

I would be disappointed but this thread has good potential

Hey guys, this is the first installment of Clippy Hacks, where I lay down a life hack I discovered throughout the years.

Ok enough chat let's do this:

Hack #1

Can't finish your two liter pop in one sitting? Don't throw it in the trash!; squeeze the bottle until the pop rises to the cap and close it up and it won't go flat. That should take some pressure off your budget.

Let's do this!

--------------- read through the thread for more

<{outtahere}>

Tired of wiping down your bahroom mirror after you've showered? Wipe some shaving cream on it and then remove it. No more foggy mirrors for quite a long time

Hack #17

Want to go camping but don't want to worry about starting a fire after a long, tiring hike?

91c22cdd693ff2893e568bcaa2e40897--camp-fire-humor.jpg

You will probably have to store your frozen fire in a cooler during the hike, though

Watch Dark and decide to time-travel back to 1997 and need help writing a letter to your future self in Word? Ask Clippy!

Hack #2:

You're welcome

Don't do this!! Last night, I took a used TV dinner tray and put it in the microwave and the damn thing blew up and caught part of my house on fire!!!! It would have been a hell of a lot cheaper to buy a new plate instead of following Clippy's advice

Back