So R.I.P Jon Jones' MMA career? Truth Prevails - Good Riddance.

No matter how much you hate Jones.... how could you possibly want him banned and gone forever?

I bet you Jones haters are the same dweebs that complain about watered down cards, shitty PPV numbers and how ufc is dying.

He should be banned forever though

sorry but the cop was a douche bag !!
not saying anything bout jones being a douche cause he was .. But the cop was def a douche bag as well !!

wouldn't surprise me if they have a profile for jones in that town

Dan had an exemption
Long dong, that's true. The cop prob would have been a little nicer if Jones wouldn't have been such a dick from the beginning. The problem I have with it is I believe the cop. I think jones is blatantly lying. Again, I'm not an expert but some of the things I read about liars and how they do it...seemed to match Jones. Don't take my word for it though, that's just my opinion

Assuming everyone he fought was 100% clean.

Vitor? Chael even said he was juiced for that fight, said he was on more Juice than Tropicana. I really don't like Jones or cheaters so I agree with this topic 100%
Bro read my edit above. I added Vitor as an exception due to his repeat history. And thought of Chael, however gave him the benefit of the doubt due to him only being caught once.

Bro read my edit above. I added Vitor as an exception due to his repeat history. And thought of Chael, however gave him the benefit of the doubt due to him only being caught once.
That isn't right either, he got caught against Anderson Silva and then the two year ban I forgot when that was, plus he admitted to cheating against Jones and he usually doesn't lie about PED's. Chael admitted to cheating numerous times I hope you're joking with what you said.

That isn't right either, he got caught against Anderson Silva and then the two year ban I forgot when that was, plus he admitted to cheating against Jones and he usually doesn't lie about PED's.
I stand corrected. Chael and Vitor are definitely cheats as well. Thanks. Nevertheless, majority of Roidones' opponents were 100% clean.

Jon Jones hasn't been clean since they day he started as a pro MMA fighter (and likely as an amateur too, for all we know) because: Once a cheater, always a cheater.
He cannot undo his past nor his destructive, addictive, and cowardly habits once they have defined him. The past is clear. This hearing is the nail in his coffin (MMA career-wise). Disgustingly, even if he comes back to MMA in August of this year, which is preposterous for justice, he will definitely be a shell of himself and get smashed very soon by a clean fighter who will have the edge on him physically and mentally. He deserved a 5 year ban, imo.

His official MMA record should be for all logical purposes: 0 wins, and all losses via (steroid intake).

To the cheat's sympathisers: One fraudster's wrongdoing doesn't implicate normality. Good and bad will never be one. Truth will always be filtered from falsehood.

Cheaters never prosper!
He like all uses something. The nonsense you just threw up was number one bullshit. And his fight against OSP wasn’t bad, not his best performance. But you take a year off of writing philosophical sherdog posts and see how you perform. Jon cheats, so does DC, Gus etc.

Long dong, that's true. The cop prob would have been a little nicer if Jones wouldn't have been such a dick from the beginning. The problem I have with it is I believe the cop. I think jones is blatantly lying. Ko Again, I'm not an expert but some of the things I read about liars and how they do it...seemed to match Jones. Don't take my word for it though, that's just my opinion

if I'm not mistaken the cop had no evidence other than his word. No dash cam no other witness .. And he even said he seen the other car do the same thing ..

plus with his remarks and not being professional throughout the video makes me think he picked on jones . Especially after him being all over the news right before that ..

did he get a noise ticket for the car ? i didn't catch it . I know he didn't get speeding ticket or anything said about peeling out ..

ahh well ..im not a fan of police anyways .. Been a victim to them way too many times than not

He like all uses something. The nonsense you just threw up was number one bullshit. And his fight against OSP wasn’t bad, not his best performance. But you take a year off of writing philosophical sherdog posts and see how you perform. Jon cheats, so does DC, Gus etc.
One's wrong doesn't convict others. Once a cheater, ALWAYS a bonafide cheater. Jon Jones is done, bud.

They were. With the exception of repeat offenders like quite possibly Vitor.

- Bonner popped against Anderson. Using your same logic, he must have been using against Jones as well, since once a cheat always a cheat, right?

- Machida popped, so that nullifies Jones supposed DQ against him as well.

- Chaels popped countless times

- Pretty sure Rampage popped back in the day

My point is, if your gonna villify Jones for cheating, that should also go for everyone else too, INCLUDING people he fought. This sport is full of PEDs. That's just how the sausage is made.

Maybe Jones' dominance can be attributed to his PED usage. But the reality that you must also consider is that maybe his biggest flaw is getting caught. It's easy to get mad at someone for trying to game the system and get a competitive advantage, but also consider that maybe they might be trying to play the same game that everyone else is.

Speak the truth bro. DC ko's clean Jones within 30 seconds of R1. On the ground or feet.
Yeah he has to roid up with those chicken legs otherwise he would be overpowered by everyone in the division.

if I'm not mistaken the cop had no evidence other than his word. No dash cam no other witness .. And he even said he seen the other car do the same thing ..

plus with his remarks and not being professional throughout the video makes me think he picked on jones . Especially after him being all over the news right before that ..

did he get a noise ticket for the car ? i didn't catch it . I know he didn't get speeding ticket or anything said about peeling out ..

ahh well ..im not a fan of police anyways .. Been a victim to them way too many times than not
hell no I don't like the police either and I'm definitely not siding with "authority"

- Bonner popped against Anderson. Using your same logic, he must have been using against Jones as well, since once a cheat always a cheat, right?

- Machida popped, so that nullifies Jones supposed DQ against him as well.

- Chaels popped countless times

- Pretty sure Rampage popped back in the day

My point is, if your gonna villify Jones for cheating, that should also go for everyone else too, INCLUDING people he fought. This sport is full of PEDs. That's just how the sausage is made.

Maybe Jones' dominance can be attributed to his PED usage. But the reality that you must also consider is that maybe his biggest flaw is getting caught. It's easy to get mad at someone for trying to game the system and get a competitive advantage, but also consider that maybe they might be trying to play the same game that everyone else is.
Nah. Jon Jones, Vitor and Chael are cheaters. Rest is speculation. Jon Jones is the biggest one of them all considering the damage he has caused to the integrity of the sport. He was very young and taking advantage of the drug to capitalize over his MMA seniors and legends. Quit living in a world of justification and sympathy towards cheaters.

A cheat is a cheat. Jon Jones is a coward and a cheat.

All cheats are cowards that don't belong in this sport.

Last edited:
Nah. Jon Jones, Vitor and Chael are cheaters. Rest is speculation. Jon Jones is the biggest one of them all considering the damage he has caused to the integrity of the sport. He was very young and taking advantage of the drug to capitalize over his MMA seniors and legends. Quit living in a world of justification and sympathy towards cheaters.

A cheat is a cheat. Jon Jones is a coward and a cheat.

All cheats are cowards that don't belong in this sport.

How is the rest just speculation? You just said:
...Once a cheater, always a cheater.
And the people I mentioned were caught. So that means they've ALWAYS done it. No speculation needed, just like with Jon Jones.

Jones hasn't done any more damage to the integrity of the sport than anyone else who got popped. Vitor didn't add on to the advantage of his youth when he was juiced to the gills at 19?

If you have such a distain for "Cheaters", then you might as well stop watching the sport because as many people that have been caught, there's even more that haven't. I've already pointed out the guys he fought who popped. There's no telling who else he fought that was doing the same cheating he was. To villify him as this big bad miscreant of the sport because of PEDs is pretty pointless and childish.

How is the rest just speculation? You just said:

And the people I mentioned were caught. So that means they've ALWAYS done it. No speculation needed, just like with Jon Jones.

Jones hasn't done any more damage to the integrity of the sport than anyone else who got popped. Vitor didn't add on to the advantage of his youth when he was juiced to the gills at 19?

If you have such a distain for "Cheaters", then you might as well stop watching the sport because as many people that have been caught, there's even more that haven't. I've already pointed out the guys he fought who popped. There's no telling who else he fought that was doing the same cheating he was. To villify him as this big bad miscreant of the sport because of PEDs is pretty pointless and childish.
No. Your reasoning and feeble attempt to undermine Jon Jones' damage to the integrity of the growing MMA sport at perhaps its peak is what's pitiful and childish. You may not admit it but given all your posts, I can clearly see that you are a steroid-intake sympathiser trying to normalize drug intake and corruption. Too bad that it won't work on us true fans of the sport.

I'll repeat once again: The wrong doing of one or even more than one individual doesn't justify the action, neither does it lessen the crime.

Jon Jones is he worst of the steroid-taking bunch. Out of his opponents just Chael and Vitor are bonafide cheats. And Jon Jones is the worst because of his overall character, the heights that he falsely reached in the sport, and the era MMA was in at the time.

Jon Jones, much like the steroid taking cheats he faced albeit a few, are all done! And the hardest hit was sustained by Jon Steroids Jones. And I'm done going back and forth with an advocate of fraud and cheating in MMA like you.

Jon Jones is the cancer of MMA that was falsely hailed as the pinnacle and finally exposed, justifiably so, rendering him as probably the greatest example of cheaters never prospering! The greatest fall from glory due to inextricable flaws in his character: dishonesty hypocrisy, cowardice, and corruption.

Good riddance to you and your fraud hero.

Last edited:
Back