California has 8 of 10, of the nations most polluted cities.

Some parts of CA the air is good, some parts its really bad.

The OP is worse than a pile of smoggy poop in a san Francisco alley.

Californians be like.

i-dont-care-that-i-dont-care.gif

The world is a living organism and creates natural pollution as a defense mechanism.

The world will get rid of cali its self, gaia doesn't like liberals and hollywerid as well.

Learn to swin cali, learn to swim

Im praying for rain
I'm praying for tidal waves
I want to see the ground give way

The world is a living organism and creates natural pollution as a defense mechanism.

The world will get rid of cali its self, gaia doesn't like liberals and hollywerid as well.

Im praying for rain
<Dany07>

For all the huffing and puffing Democrats do about Trump and his handling of the EPA(which they're not wrong), they seem to be out of breathe when it comes to criticizing California and it's major lack of effort to handle pollution. It's sad because if Pelosi or Brown actually spoke the fuck up they could probably get some real change done. But unfortunately they'd rather be partisan hacks and get nothing done.

Im praying for rain

are you drunk?

For all the huffing and puffing Democrats do about Trump and his handling of the EPA(which they're not wrong), they seem to be out of breathe when it comes to criticizing California and it's major lack of effort to handle pollution. It's sad because if Pelosi or Brown actually spoke the fuck up they could probably get some real change done. But unfortunately they'd rather be partisan hacks and get nothing done.

There are other blue states other than California that have far lower levels of pollution. California has like 40 million people, and from what I understand, the terrain and weather essentially act to trap air pollution.

The report in the OP was published by the American Lung Association. In their 2017 report, it was even noted that
“No state has done more to address air pollution than California has done over the last 50 years. But they also have the biggest problems,” says Paul Billings, the senior vice president of advocacy at the American Lung Association, which issued its latest State of the Air report on Tuesday (April 19).
https://qz.com/963089/california-is...ties-in-america-where-air-pollution-is-worst/

There are other blue states other than California that have far lower levels of pollution. California has like 40 million people, and from what I understand, the terrain and weather essentially act to trap air pollution.

The report in the OP was published by the American Lung Association. In their 2017 report, it was even noted that
https://qz.com/963089/california-is...ties-in-america-where-air-pollution-is-worst/
Well, when you have Jerry Brown failing to even address a natural gas leak for two months by SoCalGas(his sister sits on the board of directors of their parent company) that made an entire community sick with vomiting and bloody noses(eventually all were evacuated) it's not too reassuring that they are doing much at all. The leak was the largest of its type in US history, emitted the equivalent of 25-50% of the daily smog that LA produces, and lasted 4 months.

The best part was SoCalGas convicted for being at-fault but only charged with one misdemeanor and fined just $4M. Jerry Brown was sure to be quiet the fucking coward.

they seem to be out of breathe when it comes to criticizing California and it's major lack of effort to handle pollution.

You quite clearly know nothing about about pollution controls in CA. Why just make shit up?

Lol at the righties trying to.pretend cali if bad.

There's a reason tons of major tech and entertainment companies are based out if California and not Alabama or Wyoming.

Yea it's called a warm climate.

Im praying for rain
<WellThere>

California contributes more to the national GDP than every state between Florida and Mississippi, plus Tennessee and Arkansas.. and South Carolina.
and they decontribute to every state between Florida and Mississippi, plus Tennessee and Arkansas.. and South Carolina.[

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back