Locked THE PREDATOR v.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah doesn't realy grab me that much, I mean nothing terrible but nothing that inspired either. You could argue this kind of film ends up having a standardised trailer I spose that doesn't really reflect the film.

The plot being complex as well for me doesn't seem ideal, the point of Predator should be that you have the same simple plot and then have different characters involved I'd say, that's basically what the sequel did and it worked fine.

Could use a little
nn_07_nsn_testosterone_140620.jpg

But I'll watch.

"From the Director of Iron Man 3"

THAT'S one of their selling points? Better off hiding that fact from potential viewers.

Was gonna say that there wasn't enough testosterone in the trailer. Then not even a hint of the original theme?
<DisgustingHHH>

You can't out-manly that movie, so probably safer to go in a different direction.

You can't out-manly that movie, so probably safer to go in a different direction.
Good point. I would've appreciated the effort of Jason Momoa, John Cana and Jason Statham fighting a predator though

Hybridization? These are Predators, not Aliens, they dont try to hybridize, they just have a hunter culture!

Pass unless I hear about massive reshoots.

Looks like this is accurate though;

Which means we can look forward to predator dogs too, lol smh

Last edited:
Not impressed. Looks like AvP Requiem but I’m anticipating the toned down violence of AvP 1. Is this movie rated R or PG13?

Was hoping to see Swartz in a blow your mind reveal that they've secretly had him in the movie the whole time. Got the idea from the teaser.... but likely it was a flashback.

This is the one that Conor McGregor was being considered to be cast in... but the filming schedule didn't work for him.

mac-holding-up-predator-green-jpg.378825

Attachments

• mac holding up Predator green.jpg
    mac holding up Predator green.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 318
Good point. I would've appreciated the effort of Jason Momoa, John Cana and Jason Statham fighting a predator though
could you imagine cena giving one of the predators a 5 knockle shuffle and then the "you can't see me" gesture? that would be awesome!

Bunch of slack jawed :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s probably behind this.

I'll still watch it because it's the Predator though.

Uninterested, why can’t they leave the 80’s classics alone and come up with new material...?
<{hughesimpress}>

First of fire the one that made the choice to have that sound in start of the trailer.

Looks so so, something is missing and I feel I've seen this movie before reminds me of that AvP 2 movie.

PS: Very silly to have the kid activate the thing that makes the Predator come, I mean really now.

Scared for the success of this movie, so far not looking good.

First of fire the one that made the choice to have that sound in start of the trailer.

Looks so so, something is missing and I feel I've seen this movie before reminds me of that AvP 2 movie.

PS: Very silly to have the kid activate the thing that makes the Predator come, I mean really now.

Scared for the success of this movie, so far not looking good.

It could potentially be that the film is quite different to this I spose and the trailer is just trying to sell it in a standard way but I'd agree it does look very AvP.

Predator films as just standard action is I think ignoring a lot of the success of the original and to some degree the sequel. Both of those films have a certain thriller grit to them and both have casts with a hell of a lot of screen presense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back