Morgan Freeman accused of inappropriate behavior by 8 women

MV5BY2Y4ZjdjOTktZjg0NC00OGVjLWI5NTktZjBkMDQwMjZiMzM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTAyNDU2NDM@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1504,1000_AL_.jpg

I'm so sick of this "oh yea it happened 30 years ago but were all going to band together and report it now" bullshit

"You are ripe" in Morgan Freeman's voice sounds hilarious to me

His career is now ruined, regardless of whether or not the accusations are true. We now live in a "punish now, ask questions later" society.

We need a happy medium between dismissing every single victim and crucifying every man based on mere hearsay.

'Murica has never been too keen on happy mediums.

See... These celebrities have 15,623 encounteres like this (and ones where the women are basically attacking them for a chance to blow) where the women drop their panties because they worship fame. I feel for the guy when 15,624 complains about it later. It becomes hard to know. I've seen girls around famous people. Moms and daughters were eating each other our at Def leopard concerts back in the day.. You know, ladies, you don't have to bang basketball players because they are freak tall, or actors because they are on tv. When thousands of women act like they would stab their children to blow a famous guy for years and years, that famous guy might start thinking that's the way it is.. BECAUSE THAT IS THE WAY IT IS, and skanky women have as much to do with it as the guys themselves.

Can somebody please have the balls to tell this truthful narrative in public?

Last edited:
I have to remind myself that some skirts aren't meant to be lifted. Their hems are just too short. And when they go up, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lift them up does rejoice.

Agreed.

If someone prays for pussy, do you think God gives them pussy? Or does he give them the opportunity to get pussy?

To be honest, If Freeman is caught and he turns out to be the devil, I mean Satan himself, that might live up to our expectations. But he's not the devil, he's just a man.

See... These celebrities have 15,623 encounteres like this (and ones where the women are basically attacking them for a chance to blow) where the women drop their panties because they worship fame. I feel for the guy when 15,624 complains about it later. It becomes hard to know. I've seen girls around famous people. Moms and daughters were eating each other our at Def leopard concerts back in the day.. You know, ladies, you don't have to bang basketball players because they are freak tall, or actors because they are on tv. When thousands of women act like they would stab their children to blow a famous guy for years and years, that famous guy might start thinking that's the way it is.. BECAUSE THAT IS THE WAY IT IS, and skanky women have as much to do with it as the guys themselves.

Can somebody please have the balls to tell this truthful narrative in public?

Now that is an interesting image. I might just pay to see that under the right circumstances.

Now that is an interesting image. I might just pay to see that under the right circumstances.
The band has talked about in interviews. It wasn't an isolated incident. I wouldn't pay to watch.. But I would join if the wanted.

He made lewd comments. Oh the horror.

Dirty old man, gonna dirty old man.

I'm sure you would say the same exact thing if your gf, wife, mother or sister came back home after working for a guy who not only made sexual comments to her but also tried lifting her skirt...

<YeahOKJen>

Idiot

Cry me a fucking river, man.

Only thing that should've been condemned is lifting the woman's skirt. Besides that, the rest of that shit it feminist bullshit.

All I'm saying is if you try to lift a skirt, it's getting lifted.

Are you saying that him stopping because the woman resisted, means he wasn't trying to lift it in the first place?

<Huh2>

Yup. Sounds like awkward guy flirting and pushing the boundaries to see what they were willing to accept and take.

Sorry but this is not metoo worthy unless the women felt they had to comply or their jobs or roles were at stake.

The same awkward flirting by a guy they were interesting in would have been flattering and that is the biggest problem with the metoo movement as it does not differentiate. Sorry ladies but unwanted attention is not an offense.

Lifting up other women's skirts and making dirty comments is awkward flirting? Not just that but in a work environment?

This is the problem with the Metoo movement? Huh?

Back