Donald inherited wealth from daddy who inherited wealth from grand-daddy pimp running a brothel

Ok, sure. Spoken like someone who has very little knowledge about any of those fields. As trolling goes, certainly not A+ material from you.

I have knowledge regarding slumlords and investing. I am an aspiring slumlord and am purchasing my first rental soon.

Keep bashing the president when he is doing the best job since Reagan. Great economy? Check. Tax reform? Check. Historic meeting with North Korea? This week!

Amazing job by president Trump

I have knowledge regarding slumlords and investing. I am an aspiring slumlord and am purchasing my first rental soon.

Keep bashing the president when he is doing the best job since Reagan. Great economy? Check. Tax reform? Check. Historic meeting with North Korea? This week!

Amazing job by president Trump

No, you probably don't have much knowledge in the actual landlord side of slumlords and I suspect when you say "investing" it's nothing more complex than buying stocks/bonds.

You're right, he was just a deadbeat, much better. I'm not sure I do know what you're saying. Are other races really happy about guys knocking up chicks and then ditching them and the kids, and were you under the misapprehension that anybody thought deadbeat dads were cool as long as they're white? That's one of the dumber things I've heard in a while.

What's with this trend of alt right dorks cartoonishly summarizing their opponent's arguments as insanely incorrectly as possible and then feigning disbelief that their opponents would stoop to such a crazy thought?

Is this their new strategy?

What's with this trend of alt right dorks cartoonishly summarizing their opponent's arguments as insanely incorrectly as possible and then feigning disbelief that their opponents would stoop to such a crazy thought?

I don't know, you'll have to ask them, or give some examples of what the hell you're talking about. What's with you calling anyone to the right of Joseph Stalin "alt right"? Is that some new strategy, and why was the guy who made you look stupid in the other thread by posting the county map of votes not enough for you to rethink your foolishness?

I don't know, you'll have to ask them, or give some examples of what the hell you're talking about. What's with you calling anyone to the right of Joseph Stalin "alt right"? Is that some new strategy, and why was the guy who made you look stupid in the other thread by posting the county map of votes not enough for you to rethink your foolishness?

It seems like the easiest term for dumbshit Trump supporters who make up whatever they want. What term should I use?

No, you probably don't have much knowledge in the actual landlord side of slumlords and I suspect when you say "investing" it's nothing more complex than buying stocks/bonds.

You don’t know what knowledge I have regarding being a landlord and what investments I have.

Keep hating on “slumlords” because yours treats you like shit

donald trump was in the democrat primaries?

...no. That's why at no point in my post, which was much longer than a sentence by the way, did I say that.

But good job at completely misunderstanding the only thing you didn't avoid like a coward. That's kinda special.

...no. That's why at no point in my post, which was much longer than a sentence by the way, did I say that.

But good job at completely misunderstanding the only thing you didn't avoid like a coward. That's kinda special.
you only responded to that point with two sentences by the way.

are liberals ok with their president being crooked? if "no", then why did they elect hillary as the democrat candidate?

They've been at it for a while. It's getting so bad we're at the point of...

"This looks bad for Trump,"- reasonable person

"So you're saying Obama never did anything bad in his entire 8 years? Is that what you're saying?! You trying to tell us America should be muslim? So that's it huh, you just hate America. Glad you admitted it."- Trump supporter in the WR

"<{vega}>"- reasonable person.

I don't know, you'll have to ask them, or give some examples of what the hell you're talking about..

The very post he quoted, every response you've give me in almost every discussion we've had, probably about 60% of your posts in this forum i'd say. And the very next line of your post....

What's with you calling anyone to the right of Joseph Stalin "alt right"?

And there it is. You can't make this shit up....

Is that some new strategy, and why was the guy who made you look stupid in the other thread by posting the county map of votes not enough for you to rethink your foolishness?

The desperation to be right on something, anything, is palpable. My next post might just be "you're totally right champ! good job!" just because I'm starting to feel bad for you.

you only responded to that point with two sentences by the way.

Yeah, that point, which was a question, that you didn't answer. It also just happened to not be everything else I said.

Well, the other choice was Donald Trump in their eyes. So what should they have done??

Only you're here arguing with people who don't represent that at all. And despite what your life of isolation and FB feed leads you to believe, the wonderful pictures from CA aren't representative of the average Trump detractor. At all. Especially at this forum.

Yet you guys refuse to approach the issues without first assuming everyone critical of him is a flag burning antifa or blue haired college girl. All that does is tell me you guys are afraid to actually address the issues, and dismissing your opponent is simply easier.

Basically you guys are mentally weak, and falling in line is just easier on your brains.

There's my reply. Why did you avoid 90% of it like a coward? Because you thought pointing out democrats foolishly got behind what they perceived to be their best chance at beating Trump was a "gotcha"?

It's not. And pointing out your opposition made the same stupid mistake you did, in response to you guys doing it first... well that's a special kind of stupid.

are liberals ok with their president being crooked? if "no", then why did they elect hillary as the democrat candidate?

Because of the exact same reason Trump fans got behind him. They thought it was their best chance to avoid something awful. Only you guys were stupid enough to do it with a reality star who had ZERO political experience and represented the worst of America(entitled, knows nothing of hard work, leans on the government to bail him out in bankruptcy court, and completely gets by on his name).

That takes a special kind of spineless piece of shit to do at the cost of your country. The kind of spineless that would intentionally avoid 90% of posts because they simply can't address it.

They've been at it for a while. It's getting so bad we're at the point of...

"This looks bad for Trump,"- reasonable person

"So you're saying Obama never did anything bad in his entire 8 years? Is that what you're saying?! You trying to tell us America should be muslim? So that's it huh, you just hate America. Glad you admitted it."- Trump supporter in the WR

"<{vega}>"- reasonable person.

The very post he quoted, every response you've give me in almost every discussion we've had, probably about 60% of your posts in this forum i'd say. And the very next line of your post....

And there it is. You can't make this shit up.

The desperation to be right on something, anything, is palpable. My next post might just be "you're totally right champ! good job!" just because I'm starting to feel bad for you.
Do you do anything but contradict yourself? Ah yes, I mischaracterize arguments by applying the exact scenario the original poster commented on(Obama's dad knocking a chick up and ditching them), hyperbolically ask why the guy thinks everyone besides the left must be "alt right' while quoting him making the characterization, whereas you give entirely fake quotes, attribute it to nameless "Trump supporter in the WR", IN THE SAME POST! Simply stunning, Trotsky. This is why you had to get the new account.

Do you do anything but contradict yourself? Ah yes, I mischaracterize arguments by applying the exact scenario the original poster commented on(Obama's dad knocking a chick up and ditching them), hyperbolically ask why the guy thinks everyone besides the left must be "alt right' while quoting him making the characterization, whereas you give entirely fake quotes, attribute it to nameless "Trump supporter in the WR", IN THE SAME POST!

Well this sure is really simple. Go ahead and quote JosephDredd saying the words you attributed to him. When you're done, I'll show you some posts of you directly stating "you don't care" about Trump's faults.

Simply stunning, Trotsky.

{<jordan}

I'm @Jopious Extronimous you unrelenting source of embarrassment....

This is why you had to get the new account.

Actually it's because I'm not Trotsky, my last account wasn't banned, and I just forgot my password. Reset was sent to a dead email.

But you just keep doing you nostra, and I'll keep chuckling.

You don’t know what knowledge I have regarding being a landlord and what investments I have.

Keep hating on “slumlords” because yours treats you like shit

I've read enough of your posts to know that you don't know very much. You might know people with more knowledge than you but you, individually, don't possess a great deal.

Here's nostra starting a post with "I don't know what you're saying" and ending it with "that's the stupidest thing I've head"

I do know what you're saying. Are other races really happy about guys knocking up chicks and then ditching them and the kids, and were you under the misapprehension that anybody thought deadbeat dads were cool as long as they're white? That's one of the dumber things I've heard in a while.

Weird how someone who "doesn't know what your saying" would then suddenly have an opinion on "what they've heard".

Surely though you can just quote Joe saying any of this:

other races really happy about guys knocking up chicks and then ditching them and the kids, and were you under the misapprehension that anybody thought deadbeat dads were cool as long as they're white

And put the entire issue to rest.. But considering "you don't even know what he's saying", I feel like that probably won't happen.

<{MingNope}>

Last edited:
Here's nostra starting a post with "I don't know what you're saying" and ending it with "that's the stupidest thing I've head"

Weird how someone who "doesn't know what your saying" would then suddenly have an opinion on "what they've heard".

Surely though you can just quote Joe saying any of this:

And put the entire issue to rest.. But considering "you don't even know what he's saying", I feel like that probably won't happen.

<{MingNope}>
I was responding to his wording, genius.

He wasn't a pimp.

But he was the White man's worst nightmare....if you know what Im saying.

White people don't like minorities fucking white women and having babies with them...This is why MAGA is huge...Lots of 4channers are mad about that.

Yeah, that point, which was a question, that you didn't answer. It also just happened to not be everything else I said.
i didn't answer it because they premise of the question is wrong. it didn't have to be hillary vs trump. democrats made it that why by voting hillary over bernie. if liberals are opposed to corruption in the white house why did they vote for hillary as their candidate over bernie?

There's my reply. Why did you avoid 90% of it like a coward? Because you thought pointing out democrats foolishly got behind what they perceived to be their best chance at beating Trump was a "gotcha"?

It's not. And pointing out your opposition made the same stupid mistake you did, in response to you guys doing it first... well that's a special kind of stupid.
because obviously not every liberal is a flag burning retard. i posted that to point out that if you arew going to bash the "anti-americans" on the right, you sure as hell better acknowledge the "anti-americans" on the left. yuo just wanted to pretend it goes only one way.

Because of the exact same reason Trump fans got behind him. They thought it was their best chance to avoid something awful. Only you guys were stupid enough to do it with a reality star who had ZERO political experience and represented the worst of America(entitled, knows nothing of hard work, leans on the government to bail him out in bankruptcy court, and completely gets by on his name).

That takes a special kind of spineless piece of shit to do at the cost of your country. The kind of spineless that would intentionally avoid 90% of posts because they simply can't address it.
so they are ok with the president being crooked?

I was responding to his wording, genius.

Yeah, by completely misrepresenting his actual words. As you very helpfully illustrated.

Just like you did with Joe, and why you couldn't quote him saying it when asked to.

Don't fault people for your troubles with reading comprehension.

i didn't answer it because they premise of the question is wrong. it didn't have to be hillary vs trump. democrats made it that why by voting hillary over bernie. if liberals are opposed to corruption in the white house why did they vote for hillary as their candidate over bernie?

Absolutely right, and conservatives were completely unaware of this as they jumped behind a reality TV star.

The Trump train was full steam ahead by the time half the party dumped Bernie. The number one reason people flipped: "Hilary has a better chance of winning." So can you explain why you guys made the stupid decision that actually caused Hilary to get more support?

because obviously not every liberal is a flag burning retard. i posted that to point out that if you arew going to bash the "anti-americans" on the right, you sure as hell better acknowledge the "anti-americans" on the left. yuo just wanted to pretend it goes only one way.

I'm specifically criticizing very recent actions that expose a disgusting hypocrisy and lack of respect for our constitution. I'm citing a very specific lack of a response from people who should've been outraged by a very specific action

Your response was FB memes specifically made to stereotype the opposition. Tell me more about how you're just trying to "address things fairly"....

so they are ok with the president being crooked?

Yes, Trump supporters are completely OK with the president being crooked, as every single month of his presidency has demonstrated.

He can piss on the bible, constitution, and have his lawyer sell access to corporations, but every time that's pointed out, all you guys can muster is... "but Hilary". Which ironically does nothing but announce you guys know full well he's just as fundamentally bad as she is.

Considering the things you've said about Hilary, pretty strange you guys are constantly comparing Trump to her to justify his actions.

Big improvement by the way, but you still got a ways to go when it comes to actually addressing what's been said.

Yeah, by completely misrepresenting his actual words. As you very helpfully illustrated.

Just like you did with Joe, and why you couldn't quote him saying it when asked to.

Don't fault people for your troubles with reading comprehension.

You want me to post @Joseph calling people "alt right"? Are you goddamn serious? The post you quoted me originally had him doing it, and also referenced him posting the same in another thread, and he admitted he does it in the post himself.

Because it's easier, and less capable people prefer easy over reason. I hope you're comfortable letting your words speak for themselves. Because I sure as fuck am. You couldn't even avoid doing what you were accused of, IN RESPONSE to the accusation. Adorable.
It seems like the easiest term for dumbshit Trump supporters who make up whatever they want. What term should I use?
<6>

You want me to post @Joseph calling people "alt right"?

No I want you to quote Joe saying "everyone to the right of Stalin is alt-right" because that's exactly what you were accusing him of. You didn't accuse him of using the term "alt-right", so what the fuck are you even talking about?

Are you goddamn serious? The post you quoted me originally had him doing it, and also referenced him posting the same in another thread, and he admitted he does it in the post himself.

So quoting him saying it should be really, really easy then.

Where is it?

This:

Isn't that. So where is it? I mean all you have to do is simply quote him saying those words, and I'm gonna look like a total moron.

Soooo, why haven't you? Is it maybe because.... you can't?

Indeed. I bet you saw this face on teachers a lot in school...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back