Donald inherited wealth from daddy who inherited wealth from grand-daddy pimp running a brothel

No I want you to quote Joe saying "everyone to the right of Stalin is alt-right" because that's exactly what you were accusing him of. You didn't accuse him of using the term "alt-right", so what the fuck are you even talking about?

So quoting him saying it should be really, really easy then.

Where is it?

This:

Isn't that. So where is it? I mean all you have to do is simply quote him saying those words, and I'm gonna look like a total moron.

Soooo, why haven't you? Is it maybe because.... you can't?

Indeed. I bet you saw this face on teachers a lot in school...
Don't worry, you already look like a total moron. Do you think he overuses the "alt right" label, that he's a simpleton who prefers ease to accuracy, or that there are over 60 million "alt right" members in the US? Take your time.

Absolutely right, and conservatives were completely unaware of this as they jumped behind a reality TV star.

The Trump train was full steam ahead by the time half the party dumped Bernie. The number one reason people flipped: "Hilary has a better chance of winning." So can you explain why you guys made the stupid decision that actually caused Hilary to get more support?
lol. so it's trumps fault that the democrats voted for someone as crooked as hillary. it's trumps fault that the democrat party had nobody better than hillary fucking clinton.

those fucking idiots voted for hillary and she still lost. they showed they don't actually care about the integrity of the position of the POTUS by choosing hillary, then they still fucking lost. it wasn't trumps fault that cnn was feeding hillary the debnate questiosn befopre hand. it wasn't trump's fault the email scandal showed how much of a POS shit she was. sorry, you can't just saying trump did it" to every thing.

the left blaming everything on trump is getting to the same elvel of "thanks obama"...except 90% of people saying "thanks obama" are just doing it as a joke.

seriously. you liberals are so fucking retarded it hurts to see.

I'm specifically criticizing very recent actions that expose a disgusting hypocrisy and lack of respect for our constitution. I'm citing a very specific lack of a response from people who should've been outraged by a very specific action

Your response was FB memes specifically made to stereotype the opposition. Tell me more about how you're just trying to "address things fairly"....
cool

Yes, Trump supporters are completely OK with the president being crooked, as every single month of his presidency has demonstrated.

He can piss on the bible, constitution, and have his lawyer sell access to corporations, but every time that's pointed out, all you guys can muster is... "but Hilary". Which ironically does nothing but announce you guys know full well he's just as fundamentally bad as she is.

Considering the things you've said about Hilary, pretty strange you guys are constantly comparing Trump to her to justify his actions.

Big improvement by the way, but you still got a ways to go when it comes to actually addressing what's been said.
so are hillary supporters aswell, right?

most people didn't know much about trump...but you saying "he's just as fundamentally bad as she is." indicates you knew how fucking corrupt she actually was before the election actually happened. yet, you still voted for her. sad. so much for you caring about the integrity of the position of POTUS.

Don't worry, you already look like a total moron. Do you think he overuses the "alt right" label,

Nope.

that he's a simpleton who prefers ease to accuracy,

That's very clearly the guy failing to quote Joe and deflecting to his character when it's irrelevant to what we were discussing. The guy said Joe had said something Joe never did, and when pressed to prove it, he's now throwing out irrelevant questions instead of producing the quote.

I think his name is dumbass or something.

or that there are over 60 million "alt right" members in the US?

Sounds like a lot so probably not. There were definitely enough to vote him in though. And if they weren't "alt right" they would've definitely stopped defending him by now. Because true conservatives aren't fans of people pissing on the 2nd Amendment, not being good of moral fiber and selling political favor to corporations. Only "the alt right", or as I like to call them "Trump's free whores", are still standing behind him. And that number is shockingly higher than anyone expected. Just look around.

Take your time.

Took a few minutes. Now tell me why you struggle to answer any questions and have completely failed to back up your words? Less capable than me?

lol. so it's trumps fault that the democrats voted for someone as crooked as hillary. it's trumps fault that the democrat party had nobody better than hillary fucking clinton.

No, which is why I didn't say that. You clowns jumping behind him in frightening numbers is the reason most people abandoned their principles to support Hilary instead of Bernie. They admittedly felt she was their best chance at beating Trump, who as a walking cartoon, was glaringly worse than any other candidate in the field. As we've seen proven weekly since he became President.

those fucking idiots voted for hillary and she still lost. they showed they don't actually care about the integrity of the position of the POTUS by choosing hillary, then they still fucking lost. it wasn't trumps fault that cnn was feeding hillary the debnate questiosn befopre hand. it wasn't trump's fault the email scandal showed how much of a POS shit she was. sorry, you can't just saying trump did it" to every thing.

Are you suggesting most democratic voters who jumped from supporting Bernie to supporting Hilary didn't do it because she represented their best chance?

And in the middle of calling them fucking idiots, for doing it, did you stop to realize you've only brought up Hilary to justify you doing the exact same thing. You abandoned your principles because it represented your best chance at victory. So go ahead and call yourself a fucking idiot now.

the left blaming everything on trump is getting to the same elvel of "thanks obama"...except 90% of people saying "thanks obama" are just doing it as a joke.

Hey smart guy: I'm blaming YOU. Not Trump. Just a friendly reminder since you seem to be missing that point hard.

seriously. you liberals are so fucking retarded it hurts to see.

Are you criticizing people abandoning principles in pursuit of an empty victory? Good. Add to the count by finding a mirror and reminding yourself that's exactly what you've done.

Amazingly the smartest thing you've said in this reply.

so are hillary supporters aswell, right?

No clue, only one of them won the presidency and has spent the last 1 1/2 years telling us all just how crooked he is. So we can only say for sure that one base is ok with corruption and criminality: the ones excusing it here DAILY.

Would Hilary have hypocritically walked back campaign promises? More than likely. But what you're failing to realize here is I'm not a Hilary supporter, didn't vote for her, I'm not defending her, and YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT HER UP.

most people didn't know much about trump...but you saying "he's just as fundamentally bad as she is." indicates you knew how fucking corrupt she actually was before the election actually happened. yet, you still voted for her.

Nope. And now you know why making assumptions about a person's position will never result in anything but you making an ass out of yourself.

sad. so much for you caring about the integrity of the position of POTUS.

Great job attempting to show that I don't. I mean, it was a colossal failure in every way imaginable, but good attempt.

Nope.

That's very clearly the guy failing to quote Joe and deflecting to his character when it's irrelevant to what we were discussing. The guy said Joe had said something Joe never did, and when pressed to prove it, he's now throwing out irrelevant questions instead of producing the quote.

I think his name is dumbass or something.

Sounds like a lot so probably not. There were definitely enough to vote him in though. And if they weren't "alt right" they would've definitely stopped defending him by now. Because true conservatives aren't fans of people pissing on the 2nd Amendment, not being good of moral fiber and selling political favor to corporations. Only "the alt right", or as I like to call them "Trump's free whores", are still standing behind him. And that number is shockingly higher than anyone expected. Just look around.

Took a few minutes. Now tell me why you struggle to answer any questions and have completely failed to back up your words? Less capable than me?
I quoted him twice now, you fucking read it both times, you liked the goddamn post when he said it, and now are pretending I can't click 2 buttons and give it to you again.

It seems like the easiest term for dumbshit Trump supporters who make up whatever they want. What term should I use?

So he doesn't overuse the term, yet the number of people for whom he thinks it fits "sounds like a lot so probably not", and Trump's approval rating is growing. How are you going to square that circle?

No, which is why I didn't say that. You clowns jumping behind him in frightening numbers is the reason most people abandoned their principles to support Hilary instead of Bernie. They admittedly felt she was their best chance at beating Trump, who as a walking cartoon, was glaringly worse than any other candidate in the field. As we've seen proven weekly since he became President.
so if it weren't for trump they wouldn't have voted for hillary? ...so how is it not trumps fault that democrats voted for hillary?

Are you suggesting most democratic voters who jumped from supporting Bernie to supporting Hilary didn't do it because she represented their best chance?
there is no one competent enough in the democrat party to beat trump? what a fucking shitty party they must be.

And in the middle of calling them fucking idiots, for doing it, did you stop to realize you've only brought up Hilary to justify you doing the exact same thing. You abandoned your principles because it represented your best chance at victory. So go ahead and call yourself a fucking idiot now.
best chance of victory? trump already won.

Hey smart guy: I'm blaming YOU. Not Trump. Just a friendly reminder since you seem to be missing that point hard.
blaming me? for what? what did i do?

Are you criticizing people abandoning principles in pursuit of an empty victory? Good. Add to the count by finding a mirror and reminding yourself that's exactly what you've done.
how is it an empty vitcory? there was like 10 candidates for the republican part ion 2016, people wanted trump to win...trhen he won the whole thing. i don't see how that would be considered emtpy.

No clue, only one of them won the presidency and has spent the last 1 1/2 years telling us all just how crooked he is. So we can only say for sure that one base is ok with corruption and criminality: the ones excusing it here DAILY.
but you knew hillary was corrupt going into the primaries and you still voted for her

Would Hilary have hypocritically walked back campaign promises? More than likely. But what you're failing to realize here is I'm not a Hilary supporter, didn't vote for her, I'm not defending her, and YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT HER UP.
who did you vote for in the general election?

Nope. And now you know why making assumptions about a person's position will never result in anything but you making an ass out of yourself.
you didn't already know hillary was corrupt going in to the GE? lol

I quoted him twice now, you fucking read it both times, you liked the goddamn post when he said it, and now are pretending I can't click 2 buttons and give it to you again.

Go ahead and tell me what post # the quote of Joe saying "everyone to the right of Stalin is alt-right" is in. Should be real easy. What post has Joe saying those words? I've yet to see the quote yet you keep pretending it's in plain sight. So where is it?

I'm looking right now, and it's not in any of the posts you quoted. You quoted him saying something entirely different, why I don't know, but that's not what you were asked to do. So are you a liar or just completely not understanding what's happening here? Because it has to be one of those.

Let's recap:

I asked you to quote Joe saying "everyone to right of Stalin is alt-right".

You at no point have quoted Joe saying those words.

I'm reminding you of that as you blatantly lie and/or declare you can't follow a discussion.

So he doesn't overuse the term, yet the number of people for whom he thinks it fits "sounds like a lot so probably not", and Trump's approval rating is growing. How are you going to square that circle?

It's reeeeallllly easy and I'm gonna have to give you all the credit on staying in the lines:

Trump supporters are stupid and devoid of principle. That was kinda sorta exactly what the post you quoted was saying little fella.

Hey look 4 corners and you're sitting right in the middle. Wonder how that happened....

This last election showed us how many stupid, angry, gullible, spiteful people could be motivated to vote by conman telling them what they want to hear. The 8 years of Obama really broke their sick little minds. Whether you call them alt right, trumptards, or rubes they exist.

I've read enough of your posts to know that you don't know very much. You might know people with more knowledge than you but you, individually, don't possess a great deal.

Maybe I’ll rent one of my future Section 8 units to you. You can’t mess it up though or your out on your ass.

Go ahead and tell me what post # the quote of Joe saying "everyone to the right of Stalin is alt-right" is in. Should be real easy. What post has Joe saying those words? I've yet to see the quote yet you keep pretending it's in plain sight. So where is it?

I'm looking right now, and it's not in any of the posts you quoted. You quoted him saying something entirely different, why I don't know, but that's not what you were asked to do. So are you a liar or just completely not understanding what's happening here? Because it has to be one of those.

Let's recap:

I asked you to quote Joe saying "everyone to right of Stalin is alt-right".

You at no point have quoted Joe saying those words.

I'm reminding you of that as you blatantly lie and/or declare you can't follow a discussion.

It's reeeeallllly easy and I'm gonna have to give you all the credit on staying in the lines:

Trump supporters are stupid and devoid of principle. That was kinda sorta exactly what the post you quoted was saying little fella.

Hey look 4 corners and you're sitting right in the middle. Wonder how that happened....
You want me to quote him saying something I didn't quote him as saying, and never said he did? I said it to point out his overuse of the term, and he admitted to using it where it doesn't apply because it's "easiest", while yourself declaring "Trump supporters are stupid". You've shown yourself to be a retarded hack in only 10 days of having your account and will probably have to "lose your password" again.

so if it weren't for trump they wouldn't have voted for hillary?

So you hate America for having a constitution?

See what it's like when someone randomly asks if you're saying something you clearly didn't say? Shit's weird. I never said "if it weren't for Trump they would've voted for Hilary". It's pretty fucking obvious if you're reading.

...so how is it not trumps fault that democrats voted for hillary?

I can't fault him for being born the way he is and wanting to be president. I can only fault the idiots who couldn't see the clear reasons why he wanted to be president.

there is no one competent enough in the democrat party to beat trump? what a fucking shitty party they must be.

Hey look you're totally making shit up again to avoid what I've actually said. I'm utterly shocked. Your inability to discuss anything without these questions about things I've never said is an exhibition in stupidity.

Republicans clearly took competence out of the equation when voting. They voted for a conman reality TV star with no political experience at all, born with a silver spoon in his mouth, who doesn't know a god damn thing about the average American. And you guys did it because you thought the rest of the republican field was probably gonna lose to either Hilary or Bernie,

Why that's like almost admitting the republican party has no one better than Hilary, so you picked the one with the best chance. A celebrity who could "rustle jimmies" and oddly was saying everything you wanted to hear, without any details of course.

best chance of victory? trump already won.

....am I talking to a 13 year old? Serious question. The part you quoted was directly referring to the election, before he had won, and anyone who's made it past 9th grade should've been able to recognize that.

blaming me? for what? what did i do?

Opted to abandon principles to stump for a man who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Kinda like you've been doing in this thread. At best it's oddly supporting a man with no relevance to you, at worst it's you demonstrating you're a terrible person.

how is it an empty vitcory? there was like 10 candidates for the republican part ion 2016, people wanted trump to win...trhen he won the whole thing. i don't see how that would be considered emtpy.

Jesus christ I should be holding your hand during this.

1.The empty victory I'm referring to is ending up with a president who stands in contrast to 75% of conservative values. You guys value identity bullshit over all other issues more than the people you hate. It's hilarious, and delicious irony.

2. Reminding everyone republicans abandoned all principles right away to get behind a reality TV star tabloid joke, over actual politicians with experience who have been in the republican party for more than a month.... not a great thing to randomly bring up.

It's like you guys swore a box you found had a delicious meal in it. And when it got chosen over another and the box was opened, only to reveal a pile of shit inside.... you sick fucks ate it anyway. And now you're telling anyone who will listen "this shit's delicious and you're just mad we didn't choose your box!"

who did you vote for in the general election?

I don't know, you tell me. Because apparently one sentence ago you posted this:

but you knew hillary was corrupt going into the primaries and you still voted for her

Did you have a stroke when you hit enter? Let me help you again I didn't vote for Hilary Clinton at any point. You got it yet? Should I call an ambulance for you?

you didn't already know hillary was corrupt going in to the GE? lol

And now you're magically back to "knowing who I voted for". Except of course you're dead wrong, but that hasn't stopped you at this point, so why let it now?

I eagerly await you asking me to verify more quotes of mine that you're imagining.

You want me to quote him saying something I didn't quote him as saying, and never said he did?
What's with you calling anyone to the right of Joseph Stalin "alt right"?

And the "proof" you give of "Joe saying this", according to you, is this?

It seems like the easiest term for dumbshit Trump supporters who make up whatever they want. What term should I use?

He didn't say, imply, suggest, or mention anything remotely close to "everyone to the right of stalin is alt-right". Not in actual words or ideas, despite your comical insistence that BOTH were true.

What you were doing was trying to pretend he was by misrepresenting his words and suggesting he's painting people with a much broader brush than he is. You know, the exact thing you've been called out for a dozen times now.

Are you almost getting it?

I said it to point out his overuse of the term, and he admitted to using it where it doesn't apply because it's "easiest", while yourself declaring "Trump supporters are stupid".

What would you call Trump supporters at this point? Are they traditionally conservative? Are you gonna tell me they're center-right so I can spit my drink out?

Are the posters here who've stood by him as he announced he views himself above the law, announced he's a shitty husband and father, announced he can't keep an administration together, who's all about "that deficit" and rash, ego-based decision making, anything other than "alt-right"? Because if alt-right isn't an apt description for people who stand by a guy after all this, the only other option is "dipshits". He very clearly does not represent what the right claimed to believe in, so what would you call those sticking by him no matter what and turning a blind eye to everything?

Tell me again how him cheating on his wife while she was pregnant with a pornstar and paying her to be quiet isn't reflective of his decision making ability? I think you forgot to do that the first time I asked, for some reason...

You've shown yourself to be a retarded hack in only 10 days of having your account and will probably have to "lose your password" again.

Been here since 2005, and my last account wasn't banned. Go look. You can disagree with reality all you want, but as this thread has shown over and over and over... it never goes well for you.

And the "proof" you give of "Joe saying this", according to you, is this?

He didn't say, imply, suggest, or mention anything remotely close to "everyone to the right of stalin is alt-right". Not in actual words or ideas, despite your comical insistence that BOTH were true.

What you were doing was trying to pretend he was misrepresenting his words by suggesting he's painting people with a much broader brush than he is. You know, the exact thing you've been called out for a dozen times now.

Are you almost getting it?

What would you call Trump supporters at this point? Are they traditionally conservative? Are you gonna tell me they're center-right so I can spit my drink out?

Are the posters here who've stood by him as he announced he views himself above the law, announced he's a shitty husband and father, announced he can't keep an administration together, who's all about "that deficit" and rash, ego-based decision making, anything other than "alt-right"? Because if alt-right isn't an apt description for people who stand by a guy after all this, the only other option is "dipshits". He very clearly does not represent what the right claimed to believe in, so what would you call those sticking by him no matter what and turning a blind eye to everything?

Tell me again how him cheating on his wife while she was pregnant with a pornstar and paying her to be quiet isn't reflective of his decision making ability? I think you forgot to do that the first time I asked, for some reason...

Been here since 2005, and my last account wasn't banned. Go look. You can disagree with reality all you want, but as this thread has shown over and over and over... it never goes well for you.
<{vega}><{vega}>

What does "stood by him" mean? He's done a fairly good job on policy, my taxes are lower, consumer confidence is at a high, unemployment is at a 20 year low, the economy is booming, but anybody who wants lower taxes is "alt right" to you? Go home, you're drunk.

Last edited:

How do you get so confused so often?

What does "stood by him" mean?

It's the thing you're about to do after asking this very question...

He's done a fairly good job on policy, my taxes are lower, consumer confidence is at a high, unemployment is at a 20 year low, the economy is booming, but anybody who wants lower taxes is "alt right" to you? Go home, you're drunk.

So your taxes are lower and the economy that he inherited from Obama hasn't tanked, so that's enough for you? Is that what you're telling me? Because that kind of just confirms that you're a hack with no principles.

The taxplan is inevitably going to hurt consumers in the long run, and bringing up a few corporations immediately trying to placate fears with one time raises and bonuses has been done and dismantled, so don't bother. All criticisms of the plan are about it's long-terms effects, and anyone read up on it knows that.

So why is the economy that's been steadily rising since Obama enough for you to ignore Trump possibly colluding with a foreign state, having an embarrassing ever changing administration, no articulated policy on healthcare and all of his moral short-comings?

None of you can answer that without inevitably resorting to a gorilla face or the verbal equivalent.

How do you get so confused so often?

It's the thing you're about to do after asking this very question...

So your taxes are lower and the economy that he inherited from Obama hasn't tanked, so that's enough for you? Is that what you're telling me? Because that kind of just confirms that you're a hack with no principles.

The taxplan is inevitably going to hurt consumers in the long run, and bringing up a few corporations immediately trying to placate fears with one time raises and bonuses has been done and dismantled, so don't bother. All criticisms of the plan are about it's long-terms effects, and anyone read up on it knows that.

So why is the economy that's been steadily rising since Obama enough for you to ignore Trump possibly colluding with a foreign state, having an embarrassing ever changing administration, no articulated policy on healthcare and all of his moral short-comings?

None of you can answer that without inevitably resorting to a gorilla face or the verbal equivalent.
It's weird and sad that hating a single woman drove you guys to something so self-harming.

Fix your priorities Idiocracy citizen. You're fucking up the country you pretend to care about.

You've already gone from "fucking up the country" and "self-harm" to "OK fine, the economy is good and your taxes are low but it's because of Obama". So what am I supposed to be bitching about, exactly? You're a can, go to bed. Some of us have jobs and can't sit around eating mushrooms all night on the karate forum. You don't even live on this continent if it's daytime for you, so fuck off and watch your own country ruin itself and leave mine out of it.

You've already gone from "fucking up the country" and "self-harm" to "OK fine, the economy is good and your taxes are low but it's because of Obama". So what am I supposed to be bitching about, exactly?

Do you honestly think the only contributing factor to the state of a country is the current status of it's economy? You want to hand out credit, hand it out to the people who've earned it. That's all I'm saying. Suggesting this giant divide in our country that's being preyed upon by other countries is ok because the economy is great is just insanity.

You're a can, go to bed. Some of us have jobs and can't sit around eating mushrooms all night on the karate forum.

And yet, here you are.

You don't even live on this continent if it's daytime for you, so fuck off and watch your own country ruin itself and leave mine out of it.

I live in America motherfucker, hence the reason why I'm calling out soulless traitors pretending to be anything other than the traitors they are.

Don't fault me because you make terrible assumptions and don't know how many states there are.

I'm having the exact same experience with @nostradumbass and @SBJJ . Clearly it's the newest alt right dipshit strategy to troll the forum.

It's their entire MO. Misrepresent their opposition to ignore valid criticism. The amount of direct questions avoided by Trump supporters is the most telling thing about them. They literally run from words they can't directly address without admitting fault in themselves or their cult leader. It's kinda sad to see grown men full on scared of words.

There's another one @Cojopi Extomino. The guy's really not helping your defense of him, though neither are you for that matter.

And your opinion on the matter after the last few pages of this thread, really carries a lot of weight. Tell me more about all the time you don't have to spend doing this....

You know you’re one of the greats when your opposition constantly has to criticize your personal life & your family rather than the actual job you’re doing as president

Back