Trump: Dems 'forced' family separation law on the nation

Obviously, but I didn’t mean abusive.

Let’s not pretend like all of the parents aren’t 100% to blame for their kids being separated. They’e the one who got arrested in a country they’re in illegally. All these idiots all of a sudden blame Trump for something that’s been happening for years.

Trump enforced zero tolerance policy. He has been preaching anti-immigration or are we totally going to ignore that? Once again, how is it ok to separate these kids from their families? That would do them more harm than good. Mentally and probably physically in some cases.

Trump enforced zero tolerance policy. He has been preaching anti-immigration or are we totally going to ignore that? Once again, how is it ok to separate these kids from their families? That would do them more harm than good. Mentally and probably physically in some cases.
I say load them all on a bus together & ship them back to Mexico

I say load them all on a bus together & ship them back to Mexico

That would require new legislation. Something tells me the Democrats would never go along with it. Expect filibusters.

That would require new legislation. Something tells me the Democrats would never go cf jalong with it. Expect filibusters.
God forbid if they actually have to earn their paycheck for once. Complaining about Trump seems much easier

Last edited:
Good assessment, but 1 day Trump decided that Obama was born in America and "closed" the issue.
He also closed the issue of Hillary Clinton only to open it right back up again when it was expedient.

The serious overpopulation of these centers is a recent event, like as recent as the past few months.

I don't have time to respond to all the inaccuracies I'm seeing, but this one really stands out. Were you alive in 2014?

June 13, 2014

Detention centers overflow with kids crossing border

SAN ANTONIO — Taxpayers are footing the bill for relocating what could be as many as 90,000 children this year from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras who are crossing the U.S. border without their parents.

About 1,100 are being housed temporarily at a facility at Lackland Air Force Base here.

"Every night, there's about 300 to 400 kids that come in without parents. This is just in the lower Rio Grande Valley," said Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas.

In recent years, the number of children younger than 18 found trying to cross the Mexican border without their parents has skyrocketed. Between 2003 and 2011, between 6,000 and 7,500 children a year were landing in the custody of Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Refugee Resettlement program.

In 2012, border agents apprehended 13,625 unaccompanied children, and last year that number surged to more than 24,000 as children fled drug and gang violence in their home countries.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/13/migrant-children-housing-conditions/10402609/

Obviously, but I didn’t mean abusive.

Let’s not pretend like all of the parents aren’t 100% to blame for their kids being separated. They’e the one who got arrested in a country they’re in illegally. All these idiots all of a sudden blame Trump for something that’s been happening for years.
What Trump is being blamed for hasn't been happening for years.

The is all just more drummed up outrage and Marxist propaganda from easily manipulated Lemmings, people who hate America, and people who benefit from nefarious and illegal trade (e.g., drugs, human trafficking) across the boarder. It's really that simple.
  • People coming to ports of entry to apply for asylum are not being charged with a crime and not being separated from their families. Only people who attempt to cross the boarder illegally (not at a port of entry) are being detained and separated from their children. This is what happens when you commit a crime in America that requires you to be detained. You are separated from your children.

• People (including children) are not being put in dog cages and are not being gassed to death in "concentration camps" as MSNBC would have you believe

• Border agents are not abusing children and not all of the people who cross the border illegally with children have good intentions.

But, why would a bunch of Marxist criminals who have engaged us in an information civil war and a silent coup of a duly elected American president give a fuck about the truth? You are all going to Hell.

Last edited:
Those families should be thanking us for offering their children medical attention & nutritious meals at the expense of tax payers
Some of you Trump bag lickers are as dumb as dog shit and eventually will be put in your place. You are nothing but a bunch of mad, racist idiots with personal problems. Only Trump can fix those personal problems...haha

Some of you Trump bag lickers are as dumb as dog shit and eventually will be put in your place. You are nothing but a bunch of mad, racist idiots with personal problems. Only Trump can fix those personal problems...haha

Take as much as you need dude....

giphy.gif

Asylum seekers are not breaking any laws. But don't let that get in the way of a good shit posting.....
There are two kinds of asylum seekers: those who apply at a port of entry and those who apply after being apprehended for improper entry (misdemeanor) or illegal re-entry (felony).

So, many asylum seekers are lawbreakers.

Well he can definitely stop separating families right away. That shouldn't even be an option

So you want Trump to end prosecution of all illegal border crossers who have children by their side? Do you not see multiple problems with that idea?

The solution is new legislation that requires speedy processing of illegal aliens caught at the border. No more backlogs. The legislation should also demand higher standards for the children's detention facilities.

I have seen little evidence that people seeking asylum haven't been the recipients of this policy.

The "new policy" is simple: those apprehended crossing illegally will be prosecuted. That's it.

Those applying for asylum at a port of entry are not prosecuted.

I've not seen any data to indicate what percentage are and aren't, all I have heard about are the ones that have, one that stuck in my mind was the woman from Ghana who was one of the first recipients (I was going to say victim, but I'm trying to keep this on the analytical realm).

The woman you're referring to is Congolese, not Ghanian. She entered the US illegally and was apprehended by CBP in the San Diego sector. Upon being detained, she claimed she was fleeing persecution and applied for asylum. The government did not find her case credible and is prosecuting her for improper entry. This kind of case happened in previous administrations as well. During the last surge of UAC and family units in 2014, the Obama administration separated many parents from children in the process of prosecuting the parents.

--------------
Edit:

It turns out I was thinking of the other, very very similar case that has hit the MSM in the past week:

Guatemalan mother sues Trump after being separated from her 7-year-old son at the border

A Guatemalan mother who crossed the border illegally in May with her 7-year-old son has sued the Trump administration, accusing officials of forcibly taking away her child as punishment for coming to the U.S. to seek asylum.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...mom-sues-trump-admin-not-saying-where-n884821

Last edited:
uxIxY3b.jpg

Hehe you're a fucking loony.

How do you like that?

It's
Green btw.
You're writing in orange like a little kid with crayons.
You're attempt at a joke is not funny in the slightest, and you call other people loony? Get back in your lane.

Once again, how is it ok to separate these kids from their families? .
What would you have the US do for illegals who show up at the border with kids?

Is anyone going to answer this question or just run about with tears in their eyes? I mean, by all means, be outraged but your outrage should imply that there are viable options for dealing with children being brought to the border by adults. You should be able to tell me some of those options.

@anyone

What did I say that was racist? You’re dumb. Get a job & get off welfare you bum

<NoneOfMy>

"You're all just a bunch of mad racists!"

Bigotry to point out bigotry. Never gets old.

That’s not what is happening. Do you not care at all about truth? They’re being taken

Don't bother. Trumptards are like rasslin fans, you'll just never convince them it's all smoke and mirrors.

Back