Trump: Dems 'forced' family separation law on the nation

I disagree with almost everything in your post. You’re confused about my position on immigration & you’re misunderstanding a lot of things. I just don’t think it’s worth my time to respond to all of that. So we can agree to disagree
fair enough, at least it was a civil discussion and I respect your position.

Maybe we should throw the American employer's kids in a cell with the immigrants.
Better be careful punishing those employers & their kids. If you do, those illegals will lose their jobs & have to go back to Mexico

Imagine that. Better than any wall.
No we still need the wall. I say make the illegals build the wall for us & once it’s complete, we’ll let the workers become citizens. It’s a win win

No we still need the wall. I say make the illegals build the wall for us & once it’s complete, we’ll let the workers become citizens. It’s a win win
About the only thing that wall is good for is the job of building it, and you want to give it away to non-citizens? Shame on you.

Bull fucking shit they didn't have the help of the minority party. The minority party got input and still didn't vote for it. Any other interpretation of those events is horse shit.

T5ouCuI.jpg

Not sure what you think you read, but I said that they passed ACA WITHOUT help of the gop.

I was asking why they didn't fix immigration while they were at it.

The Trump administration has no such policy. Doesn't stop this fellow from spreading the falsehood.

I don't get how this became "Trump's policy." This is American policy.

Not sure what you think you read, but I said that they passed ACA WITHOUT help of the gop.

I was asking why they didn't fix immigration while they were at it.

They DID NOT pass the ACA without the help of the GOP. Maybe you guys are taking the final vote at its face, but this was bipartisan legislation. Just because the GOP decided to renege at the very last second doesn't mean that the Democrats did it on their own. All the amendments that the GOP added to the ACA that the Democrats didn't have to let them add are a testament to that.

When you help shape the policy, you have skin in the game, and the GOP had skin in the game with the ACA. Now contrast this to the various GOP healthcare acts and them literally being locked in a basement for only the chosen few and their donors to see. THAT is what trying to pass a bill without the other side looks like.

In the "I didn't see THIS one coming" file. (Sarcasm)

josenunez.png

"In news that is sure you make you rage, more information is coming to light about some of the conditions migrant families are enduring along our Southern border and Donald Trump’s unthinkably cruel policies have taken hold. In this case, a 4-year-old child was sexually assaulted for months and the deputy threatened the mother if she reported it. The deputy, 47-year-old Jose Nunez, has now been arrested and charged in the crime."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...atening-mom-with-deportation?detail=emaildkre

They DID NOT pass the ACA without the help of the GOP. Maybe you guys are taking the final vote at its face, but this was bipartisan legislation. Just because the GOP decided to renege at the very last second doesn't mean that the Democrats did it on their own. All the amendments that the GOP added to the ACA that the Democrats didn't have to let them add are a testament to that.

When you help shape the policy, you have skin in the game, and the GOP had skin in the game with the ACA. Now contrast this to the various GOP healthcare acts and them literally being locked in a basement for only the chosen few and their donors to see. THAT is what trying to pass a bill without the other side looks like.

I get all of that, but the gop didn't supply a single vote for the bill, so my point is that the democrats could have passed immigration reform as well, yet they chose to avoid it.

In the "I didn't see THIS one coming" file. (Sarcasm)

josenunez.png

"In news that is sure you make you rage, more information is coming to light about some of the conditions migrant families are enduring along our Southern border and Donald Trump’s unthinkably cruel policies have taken hold. In this case, a 4-year-old child was sexually assaulted for months and the deputy threatened the mother if she reported it. The deputy, 47-year-old Jose Nunez, has now been arrested and charged in the crime."

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...atening-mom-with-deportation?detail=emaildkre
yeah, but at least the kids have TV according to DHS Secretary

I get all of that, but the gop didn't supply a single vote for the bill, so my point is that the democrats could have passed immigration reform as well, yet they chose to avoid it.

Uh you do know the ACA took a little over a year to come to fruition, right? As in, it was signed in march and the election was in November? The Democrats were dedicated to bipartisanship, there's no freaking way the Democrats were going to get immigration reform out of the GOP in 8 months. Come on now.

You can't say the GOP had no input on the ACA and then ding the Democrats for not steamrolling the GOP into immigration reform. Doesn't make any sense at all.

He was given the tools, why not point to who made it?

Cause fuck addressing the parents that knew who our president was and still chose to roll up any damn way, right?

You don't just get to pick and choose which laws are followed

I just found out that criminals who do criminal acts and with their kids with them are with them get separated after the crimes, like really WTF !!!!!! Drumpf is so racist and doesn’t care about families #impeach

Asylum seekers are not breaking any laws. But don't let that get in the way of a good shit posting.....

I don't watch the news so only earned about this yesterday. I don't know the details, but if it's just bunch of illegals having their kids detained in a camp while they're processed and trialed for deportation, I have little sympathy. The only thing I think and hope they do is make those camps really nice for the kids so it's more like a daycare or amusement park. * The little kids don't deserve to be in quarters more akin to a detention center. That should be reserved for the scumbag parents who thought they were entitled to break the law without consequences

Edit: Just saw a pic. lol. That's pretty awful. They need to redesign the place with maybe bunk beds, play rooms, etc, and have Mexico pay for it.

Back