Gsp fought the perfect fight vs bisping

For someone at that stage of his career, being undersized the way he was, it was a beautifully executed fight plan. And I suspect it helped sway more than a few fight fans to confirm GSP as the best fighter to even get into an Octagon.
A fucking men

GSP vs. Penn II. GSP was up 40-34 when they stopped it after the fourth. Best flawless victory by far

Not flawless at all, but how could it be after such a long layoff? Shows how good he is... 5 years on the shelf so rusty and he still comes out moving well and being very aggressive. In 13 fights the closest anyone has come is when GSP's nightmare matchup caught GSP on a bad night and almost barely but not quite got two judges to think he won.

At least he didn't get clowned and dropped on his ass like this:
bisping-rocks-silva-rd-1-alt-view.gif

Bisping made Andy look like he had Forest Griffen tier striking.

Last edited:
The best game plans I've seen ( the perfect fights I guess in terms of strategy )

Randy Couture vs Tim Sylvia
Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir 2
Fedor Emelianenko vs Big Nog 1 and 2
Daniel Cormier vs Anthony Johnson 1
Stipe Miocic vs Francis Nagannou

The best game plans I've seen ( the perfect fights I guess in terms of strategy )

Randy Couture vs Tim Sylvia
Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir 2
Fedor Emelianenko vs Big Nog 1 and 2
Daniel Cormier vs Anthony Johnson 1
Stipe Miocic vs Francis Nagannou

UFC 100 lesnar chest on chest game plan against mir was genius

I wouldn't say perfect fight. He was willing to take the ground and pound from Bisping to keep position instead of advancing or finding a way from getting hit while he was on top. I credit a lot of it to his amazing corner. Freddie told him the exact change he needed to make to catch him and transitioned effortlessly from training with Danaher. A lot of people gave Bisping the second round I wouldn't call that perfect.

He looked great considering all the circumstances IIRC he went into the fight with stomach issues. Add in the huge layoff, and moving up, he looked legit like he could’ve competed with the MW’s.

But, he did get bowed up from having Bisping in his guard, maybe this is why he didn’t play it safe and had urgency and too risks for the finish.

That being said IMO he’d get pieced up by the bigger elite the MW’s, GSP’s a smart guy and knows this too.

Anyway he really did do something special at 217, I don’t think that parts debatable, well except Silva fans... lol

GSP said himself he got rocked in that fight. Not flawless.

***CORRECTION*** Gastelum fought he perfect fight against Bisping.

Walked through his paddycakes and planted him.

MinorImpoliteHuemul-size_restricted.gif

Not flawless at all, but how could it be after such a long layoff? Shows how good he is... 5 years on the shelf so rusty and he still comes out moving well and being very aggressive. In 13 fights the closest anyone has come is when GSP's nightmare matchup caught GSP on a bad night and almost barely but not quite got two judges to think he won.

At least he didn't get clowned and dropped on his ass like this:
bisping-rocks-silva-rd-1-alt-view.gif

Bisping made Andy look like he had Forest Griffen tier striking.

>Forrest Griffin tier Striking

Fought Broken Anderson in his hometown who hadn’t won a fight in YEARS and STILL got his face turned into a raw hamburger lol.

PowerfulSeriousBagworm.gif

LegitimateOffensiveImago.gif

bisping-silva-decision-e1456616730830.jpg

images

Last edited:
>Forrest Griffin tier Striking

Fought Broken Anderson in his hometown who hadn’t won a fight in YEARS and STILL got his face turned into a raw hamburger lol.
bisping-silva-decision-e1456616730830.jpg

Lol @ broken Anderson... Bisping is close to the same age with way more damage taken over his career and Anderson was jacked on synthetic testosterone. Anyone who watched that fight and used half their brain can tell that fuckin' Micheal Bisping would have been a tough fight for Anderson at any point... and that is hilarious.

Turned into a raw hamburger when Bisping was pointing to his mouth guard and talking to Herb. He got out-worked and out-skilled for most of the fight. That's why majority of fans agree with judge's decision.

Cheers buddeh
<28>

Lol @ broken Anderson... Bisping is close to the same age with way more damage taken over his career and Anderson was jacked on synthetic testosterone. Anyone who watched that fight and used half their brain can tell that fuckin' Micheal Bisping would have been a tough fight for Anderson at any point... and that is hilarious.

Turned into a raw hamburger when Bisping was pointing to his mouth guard and talking to Herb. He got out-worked and out-skilled for most of the fight. That's why majority of fans agree with judge's decision.

Cheers buddeh
<28>

>Bisping would have been a tough matchup for Anderson at any point

>majority of the fans agree with decision

BWAHAHA I don’t know which point is more delusional...

The HL of Bispings DECADE long .500 UFC career was a hometown decision against Broken Anderson and going .500 vs chinny Rockhold

Prime Anderson was setting RECORDS while Bisping was getting MELTED by semi retired Wandy.

<NoneOfMy>
Wandy-trips-Bisping.gif

Wandy-trips-Bisping-2.gif

2wn4phs.jpg

I'm sure everyone here will agree gsp fought the perfect fight vs bisping. Flawlessly destroyed the count. Jabbed him to death, rocked him with a Superman jab, took him down at will, dropped him with a picture perfect inside hook, clubbed him with textbook elbows from full guard and finished him with a beautiful sub. He literally washed him. Bisping offered no offense whatsoever. Any other fights where the winner won a flawless victory?
Discuss....

In my book Bisping was winning the first round. In the second he listened to his corner to use the left hook to counter Ping and dropped him with it. Rewatch the fight.

I'm sure everyone here will agree gsp fought the perfect fight vs bisping. Flawlessly destroyed the count. Jabbed him to death, rocked him with a Superman jab, took him down at will, dropped him with a picture perfect inside hook, clubbed him with textbook elbows from full guard and finished him with a beautiful sub. He literally washed him. Bisping offered no offense whatsoever. Any other fights where the winner won a flawless victory?
Discuss....
"Gsp fought the perfect fight [Negociations] vs bisping"

Fixed.

I prefer Henderson’s performance in their first fight.

Prime Anderson was setting RECORDS while Bisping was getting MELTED by semi retired Wandy.

I know that's what makes it hilarious.

Rockhold is chinny as fuck but everyone knows he is more skilled than Bisping.

Mummified Hendo beat Micheal up way worse than juiced Silva did.

Silva couldn't even beat one-eye'd Bisping. The fight left the audience wondering if career journeyman Bisping could have beaten Andy all along.

<{Heymansnicker}>

I don't know about flawless. GSP got cut open pretty bad.

He did take full advantage of Bispings right blind side though. GSP always has the best strategies.
GSP also specifically chose this fight as he knew that he matched-up extremely well against Bisping via their previous training interactions. GSP still plays it safe long after his WW title safety-dances.

GSP fans are the most deluded in the sport.

GSP was gassing, getting beat up by Ping elbows, lost the 2nd round, but it was a flawless victory right?

Hopefully the OP is just trolling. It was one of his least dominant victories, for a fighter who almost never gave away rounds to his opponents.

Honestly I feel that if things had gone just slightly differently and Bisping TKO'd GSP, people would be shitting on GSP and his performance that night. People are only complimentary since he actually won, but he was close to being written off as over the hill. Just the way the wind blows I guess.

Silva couldn’t even beat the UK judges
<{Heymansnicker}>

Fixed it for you lad. I remember Hamill and Hendo couldn’t either

Typical Bisping UK fight: you can ragdoll him or even KO him unconscious, and he still gets the decision

<bball2>

48744-e1459283827737.jpg

KdBgAWc.jpg

Back