Toronto Mayor Refuses to Settle Anymore Refugees

<LikeReally5>

Toronto is the largest progressive hive cluster in Canada. The people in northern Ontario haven't experienced progressive immigration yet and they don't need to. Refugees that can't speak English and have a totally different culture will not fit in.

They can be concentrated in that shitty boring city. The people there can't get enough diversity.

lol at endless economic growth.

Toronto is full, and those pesky progressive northern voters who overwhelmingly vote NDP or liberal should take your advice and reap what they voted for. I mean, you just said they should go where hives are, and northern Ontario is huge one. In fact, there is a huge push among mayors and the population in Northern Ontario to increase their immigration numbers

Northern mayors calling for immigration plan

Also there already is a huge immigrant working population up north - majority of those forestry laborers / tree planters are Mexican and African

If you feel those jobs should be done by uneducated and poor white people -- then round up your family and move north to do it.

Last edited:
<23>

lol at "northern areas that need them". No area needs refugees. Why ruin perfectly good areas with migrants and refugees? Keep them close to the progressive hive cluster. Let the libs reap what they have sown.

I remember watching Maher a year or 2 ago and he had some illegal immigrant on the show who was saying something along the lines of “Ive been to Alaska and Montana, there’s so much empty space up there, we have more than enough room to settle refugees in these areas”......yeah fuck that.

Toronto is full, and those pesky progressive northern voters who overwhelmingly vote NDP or liberal should take your advice and reap what they voted for. I mean, you just said they should go where hives are, and northern Ontario is huge one

Also there already is a huge immigrant working population up north - majority of those forestry laborers / tree planters are Mexican and African

If you feel those jobs should be done by uneducated and poor white people -- then round up your family and move north to do it.

Canada to admit nearly 1 million immigrants over next 3 years
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/immigration-canada-2018-1.4371146

You can't force immigrants up North. They will concentrate in the major shitty boring cities.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3204538/what-canadas-population-will-look-like-in-2036/
  • Over a third of the working-age population, potentially as high as 40 per cent, will be visible minorities
  • The number of people practicing a non-Christian religion will have almost doubled (from 9 per cent now to 13-16 per cent). Specifically, numbers of Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs will rise.
  • In a related trend, over half of the immigrant population will be from Asian countries. Immigration from Europe will halve, from about 30 per cent now to about 15 per cent.
  • The immigrant population will continue to concentrate in the country’s biggest cities: Toronto, Montreal, Winnipeg, Calgary and Vancouver.

lol Northern Ontario is not a huge hive cluster. They're just ignorant and can be forgiven. Progressives in Toronto have no excuse.

You got stats on the Canadian population up North and the number of immigrant workers?

My family is not poor or uneducated. Sorry to burst your progressive bubble. Since you're materialistic, how would I have all the expensive stuff that I have if I was poor?

<DisgustingHHH>

Yarlswood-1.jpg
687474703a2f2f3434342e68752f6173736574732f6225433325423672742543332542366e2e676966

You can't force immigrants up North. They will concentrate in the major boring cities.

Thats why i suggested the mandate

lol Northern Ontario is not a huge hive cluster. They're just ignorant and can be forgiven. Progressives in Ontario have no excuse.

They are not ignorant, they are full blown progressives, even their mayors are pushing for immigrants -- see above posts.

You got stats on the Canadian population up North and the number of immigrant workers?

Check out the Atlantic pilot program stats that Northern ontario is implementing -- calling for 50'000 new immigrants up there over the next 10 years. Also, the vast majority of non skilled labour visa issued go to jobs up north

My family is not poor or uneducated. Sorry to burst your progressive bubble. Since you're materialistic, how would I have all the expensive stuff that I have if I was poor? Did my white privilege just grant me it all?

Of course you're poor and uneducated -- but you can easily prove me wrong -- post your T4 (black out the personal information) and post your degree. Prove us all wrong.

Thats why i suggested the mandate

They are not ignorant, they are full blown progressives, even their mayors are pushing for immigrants -- see above posts.

Check out the Atlantic pilot program stats that Northern ontario is implementing -- calling for 50'000 new immigrants up there over the next 10 years. Also, the vast majority of non skilled labour visa issued go to jobs up north

Of course you're poor and uneducated -- but you can easily prove me wrong -- post your T4 (black out the personal information) and post your degree. Prove us all wrong.

And you say you're not a warped progressive. Progressives and their lies... <{cruzshake}>

Yes the people are ignorant and haven't experienced the joys/sarcasm of diversity yet.

lol 50,000 over 10 years really isn't that much. Population of Northern Ontario is 780,140. Still I wonder how much white flight, enclaves, social tension and racism that will create.

I'm not wasting my time posting my credentials for a progressive like you that's bitter about my posts. My family is not poor or uneducated. You really are materialistic. The post I made saying that I have expensive stuff (while true) made me feel sick. You can fuck off with that pathetic bullshit bud.

Sad that you can't see what's happening around the world, who's responsible for it and the truth about this world/life.

First smart decision Tory has made in a long time.

And you say you're not a warped progressive. Progressives and their lies... <{cruzshake}>

Yes the people are ignorant and haven't experienced the joys/sarcasm of diversity yet.

You specifically said refugees should go to progressive hives, Northern ontario has historically voted far left -- not sure why you're against them "reaping what the sow - -they are not ignorant, they are the most active region in Ontario pushing immigration. Tory is flat out saying no to this while several Northern mayors are clamoring for it

lol 50,000 over 10 years really isn't that much. Population of Northern Ontario is 780,140. Still I wonder how much white flight, enclaves, social tension and racism that will create.

Northern ontario is already facing white flight before the immigrants -- thats why they are pushing for it. The Atlantic proposal is pushing for 200'000 new workers over the next 25 years -- pretty soon the north will be 1/3 immigrants -- and they are the ones pushing for it.

I'm not wasting my time posting my credentials for a progressive like you that's bitter about my posts. My family is not poor or uneducated. You really are materialistic. Even the post I made saying that I have expensive stuff (while true) made me feel sick. You can fuck off with that pathetic bullshit bud.

Sad that you can't you see what's happening around the world, who's responsible for it and the truth about this world/life.

wasting your time? It would've taken less time to snap a few quick pics, shut us all up than it would've taken with that diatribe post. It's ok to be poor and uneducated, just round up your kin and move up north -- you'd be happie

Also, im a member of the PC party, the party who does not wan refugee influx -- unlike the northerner in Ontario. You're sticking up for the people who are actively pushing what you hate -- why are you such a hypocrite?

Last edited:

I'm not wasting my time posting my credentials for a progressive like you that's bitter about my posts. My family is not poor or uneducated. You really are materialistic. The post I made saying that I have expensive stuff (while true) made me feel sick. You can fuck off with that pathetic bullshit bud.

Sad that you can't see what's happening around the world, who's responsible for it and the truth about this world/life.
Must suck walking around with your head down, keeping all this anger to yourself all day.

It’s very racist for any government to reject refugees. The world needs open borders so no one area is more privledged than another.

You specifically said refugees should go to progressive hives, Northern ontario has historically voted far left -- not sure why you're against them "reaping what the sow - -they are not ignorant, they are the most active region in Ontario pushing immigration. Tory is flat out saying no to this while several Northern mayors are clamoring for it

Northern ontario is already facing white flight before the immigrants -- thats why they are pushing for it. The Atlantic proposal is pushing for 200'000 new workers over the next 25 years -- pretty soon the north will be 1/3 immigrants -- and they are the ones pushing for it.

wasting your time? It would've taken less time to snap a few quick pics, shut us all up than it would've taken with that diatribe post. It's ok to be poor and uneducated, just round up your kin and move up north -- you'd be happier.

Like I said it's not a hive, the people are ignorant because they haven't experienced the joys/sarcasm of diversity yet. The people in Toronto have no excuse. The Tories are smart.

Progressives like you that live in Toronto deserve all the immigrants and refugees. Reap that shit!

Canadians leaving for better job opportunities is not the same as Canadian flight created by mass immigration and multiculturalism.

You (a progressive) love to alter reality and believe in your own lies. You're bitter as hell right now and really look sad and pathetic. The progressive desperation on display here is shocking. My family is not poor and uneducated. You're just going to have to accept it.

Ontario is 1.55x the size of Texas with 40 percent of their population - yet the vast majority of refugees end up in a 300km corridor along the 401.

So, let's set them up in northern areas who have the need for them, is cheaper to host them and gets them the fuck out of the way.

Wh does the north have a “need” for them?

You guys have stopped denying the projections of demographic changes and have now gone into downplaying and make fun of immigrant demographic changes, like it's trivial and nothing to be concerned about.

But simultaneously have shit fits and brain farts all over the place at any attempts to stop it. Interesting contrast. If it's no big deal and nothing to worry about why is it a big deal to stop it? Can't have it both ways.

Trump enforcing border laws, Hungary and Poland refusing them, pushback from Italy, Israel double standards etc.

Like I said it's not a hive, the people are ignorant because they haven't experienced the joys/sarcasm of diversity yet. The people in Toronto have no excuse. The Tories are smart.

Progressives like you that live in Toronto deserve all the immigrants and refugees. Reap that shit!

Canadians leaving for better job opportunities is not the same as Canadian flight created by mass immigration and multiculturalism.

You (a progressive) love to alter reality and believe in your own lies. You're bitter as hell right now and really look sad and pathetic. The progressive desperation on display here is shocking. My family is not poor and uneducated. You're just going to have to accept it.

I am a member of the PC party -- the ones who dont want refugee influx. You are defending the north, who are the most progressive voting block in Ontario and are leading the push to increase immigration -- which makes you pretty progessive! Defending NDP voters, look at you go.

And you are absolutely poor and uneducated - maybe not your family -- but odds are, yes.

Back