Toronto Mayor Refuses to Settle Anymore Refugees

Yarlswood-1.jpg

<TrumpWrong1>

I am a member of the PC party -- the ones who dont want refugee influx. You are defending the north, who are the most progressive voting block in Ontario and are leading the push to increase immigration -- which makes you pretty progessive! Defending NDP voters, look at you go.

And you are absolutely poor and uneducated - maybe not your family -- but odds are, yes.
The north votes ndp because of the mining industry. And because of all the fucking pepsis

lol @ the TS .... a city's mayor affecting federal/provincial programs such as retirement age.

And yes- Toronto is full. Go to Winnipeg please.

The hypocrisy of Toronto's major to claim his City is full. Assuredly Toronto could make cuts in some other area such as how Sweden is raising the age to receive retirement benefits to pay for refugee welfare. We are a global community. The people of Toronto can assuredly sacrifice a little for the greater good. Who does John Tory think he is to claim his City is full?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...nnot-take-any-more-asylum-seekers-mayor-warns

Yarlswood-1.jpg
I've been lectured for nearly three decades-- my entire life since adolescence-- on immigration by ignorant, condescending Commonwealthers, Europeans, and other (chiefly First-World) foreigners, informing me how provincial, selfish, and racist we Americans are, and none of these bitch nations made it three years before they began to radically reconsider in the face of overwhelming native pushback.

Humility? The Tortoise does not listen to the Hare.

Immigration doesn't work like this. Bet it's just going to be another fucking Germany situation in Canada.. a bunch of useless refugees that do nothing but cause crime and terror attacks. I honestly don't give a shit anymore, I'm dead against this mass immigration bullshit. It's fucking terrible for any society.

In ontarios case, you reap what you sow. I hope their whole city turns into one big firebombed sanctuary shithole so they learn.

haha

Its happening to you Canada. You're all racist, just like us down here in the states when we try to enact policy.

This same thing happened up here in Maine with the Somali refugees. We just kept getting buses of them and one mayor said pretty much the same thing, with expected results.

The hypocrisy of Toronto's major to claim his City is full. Assuredly Toronto could make cuts in some other area such as how Sweden is raising the age to receive retirement benefits to pay for refugee welfare. We are a global community. The people of Toronto can assuredly sacrifice a little for the greater good. Who does John Tory think he is to claim his City is full?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...nnot-take-any-more-asylum-seekers-mayor-warns

Yarlswood-1.jpg

He said the SHELTERS are full. Not the city.

Ontario is 1.55x the size of Texas with 40 percent of their population - yet the vast majority of refugees end up in a 300km corridor along the 401.

So, let's set them up in northern areas who have the need for them, is cheaper to host them and gets them the fuck out of the way.
Yeah kinda like we did with the indians? You're literally a segregationist lol
Plenty of demand of low class work in developing urban areas and way more infrastructure setup for it than in these remote areas.

Toronto, until about 2001, was a complete gem of a city.

I'm totally sure that this an informned statement mined from actual experience, not yanked from the depths of your colon: Whereabouts where you living, my fellow Canadian?

As a current actual resident of downtown Toronto I can tell you we are doing very well.

There’s been an outbreak of sanity in the world as of late.

He said the SHELTERS are full. Not the city.
Maybe they can use some government funds to put them up somewhere nice. They deserve it. They could simply take a bit from the education funds and cover these people easily.

Back