Toronto Mayor Refuses to Settle Anymore Refugees

We should send our homeless folks up to Toronto to protest this disgusting decision. Where is soros?

If citizens want refugees why not personally sponsor a couple if the state doesn't have the resources?

Hmmm by God if this young Mexican woman needs a sponsor then I’ll welcome her in like German tranvestites welcome in Syrians

y22QAN8.jpg

Hmmm by God if this young Mexican woman needs a sponsor then I’ll welcome her in like German tranvestites welcome in Syrians

y22QAN8.jpg

And if she has a sister I will sponsor her. I am a humanitarian

Ontario is 1.55x the size of Texas with 40 percent of their population - yet the vast majority of refugees end up in a 300km corridor along the 401.

So, let's set them up in northern areas who have the need for them, is cheaper to host them and gets them the fuck out of the way.

I spend a few weeks up in Jasper two years ago. Great country up there. Banf was nice to. I did notice a surprising number of Indian people up there considering it is rural Canada. I personally like Indian people so I did not mind at ll. I just found it odd. You don't really think of Canada as being a center for Indians.

Ontario is 1.55x the size of Texas with 40 percent of their population - yet the vast majority of refugees end up in a 300km corridor along the 401.

So, let's set them up in northern areas who have the need for them, is cheaper to host them and gets them the fuck out of the way.

<23>

lol at "northern areas that need them". No area needs refugees. Why ruin perfectly good areas with migrants and refugees? Keep them close to the progressive hive cluster. Let the libs reap what they have sown.

You don't really think of Canada as being a center for Indians.

Well it is, by a large margin. Indians are the biggest single group of immigrants to Canada by far, more so than China even. I don’t know why, it may have something to do with both countries being part of the common wealth, but that’s speculation on my part.

Well it is, by a large margin. Indians are the biggest single group of immigrants to Canada by far, more so than China even. I don’t know why, it may have something to do with both countries being part of the common wealth, but that’s speculation on my part.

Immigrants vote liberal. The libs need votes and want to stay in power and that's why they import them in large numbers.

How Trudeau's India trip lays the groundwork for the 2019 election
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-trudeau-india-1.4544010

The libs have a warped agenda which is painfully obvious. They also want time to enact harsh gun laws and confiscate.

That is crazy. This report shows that "Canada as a whole, based on current immigration patterns, will be almost 80 per cent non-white in less than a century." Although once it is majority Asian I imagine the immigration politics will change. Asians tend to be more conservative about immigraiton.
http://vancouversun.com/news/local-...ro-residents-will-be-non-white-in-two-decades

That is crazy. This report shows that "Canada as a whole, based on current immigration patterns, will be almost 80 per cent non-white in less than a century."

822458.gif

<23>

lol at "northern areas that need them". No area needs refugees. Why ruin perfectly good areas with migrants and refugees? Keep them close to the progressive hive cluster. Let the libs reap what they have sown.

You do realize that Norrthern Ontario votes far left -- right?? So, you're right -- let them reap it

2014 election map
image.jpg

upload_2018-6-26_21-59-38.png

And that area is rife with need in employment fills in forestry and mining -- i mean if you want, go up there and fill that need.

Last edited:
You do realize that Norrthern Ontario votes far left -- right?? So, you're right -- let them reap it

2014 election map
image.jpg

View attachment 398381

And that area is rife with need in employment fills in forestry and mining -- i mean if you want, go up their and fill that need.

<LikeReally5>

Toronto is the largest progressive hive cluster in Canada. The people in northern Ontario haven't experienced progressive immigration yet and they don't need to. Refugees that can't speak English and have a totally different culture will not fit in.

They can be concentrated in that shitty boring city. The people there can't get enough diversity.

lol at endless economic growth.

Does he mean Natives or the ones close to Pakistan and China?

LOL black people are really going to love those Indians and Chinese.

How Brampton, a town in suburban Ontario, was dubbed a ghetto
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/new...ce-power-and-ethnic-enclaves/article30273820/
I feel like an outsider,” a black resident told me.

China and India have a huge problem with racism toward black people
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m-toward-black-people/?utm_term=.d69ea3ab0bcd

Enjoy your mass immigration!
tenor.gif

Asians are pretty racist. If you want Chinese,Korean and Vietnamese in that is just part of the trade. They don't do diversity but you get great engineers.

Back