I used to rank GSP over Silva, but it’s not logical.

I'm afraid you are incredibly stupid. The point was that nobody ever damaged Silva with GnP. Go watch the fights, educate yourself before spewing nonsense on the internet.
I know you block them from memory(probably block anyone who post the gifs too LOL) BUT, if you watch the fights Silva lost in (you have many, many more options than GSP to choose from) especially the ones from Chris Weidman, but in one HE BOUNCED YOUR BOYS HEAD OF THE CANVASS LIKE A BASKETBALL, knocking him the fuck out. I.E. BRAIN DAMAGE.

I beginning to think you're worse at toner, and he fucking copy & pastes his arguments LMAO. Go to school and get some real education, or critical thinking skills before you tell anyone else yo educate themselves.

Please stop, it's going from making me laugh, to making me feel awkward for bullying a mentally impaired dude.

You blindly trust "computers" just because? Computers that predicted Germany and Spain to win the 2018 WC. LOL.

I'm educating you on finer details computers cannot yet grasp.
Except it's not predicting anything, it's input data THAT HAS ALRRADY BEEN DOCUMENTED LMAO, is a bar graph ranking representation but I doubt your education levels are gonna pick that up. Okay, now I'm serious, can you legally drive? And how many times did you fail the test. Ahahaha

I know you block them from memory(probably block anyone who post the gifs too LOL) BUT, if you watch the fights Silva lost in (you have many, many more options than GSP to choose from) especially the ones from Chris Weidman, but in one HE BOUNCED YOUR BOYS HEAD OF THE CANVASS LIKE A BASKETBALL, knocking him the fuck out. I.E. BRAIN DAMAGE.

I beginning to think you're worse at toner, and he fucking copy & pastes his arguments LMAO. Go to school and get some real education, or critical thinking skills before you tell anyone else yo educate themselves.

Please stop, it's going from making me laugh, to making me feel awkward for bullying a mentally impaired dude.

You are mentally impaired.

The bouncing you refer to is after a KO blow that was initiated from Anderson's clowning. You see how great he is? It's not Chris who won, it's Anderson who lost.

From a top position, using GnP, nobody never did anything to Anderson. Not Chael, Not Chris, Not DC.

Now stop lying and misrepresenting reality and just be thankful your life was blessed by Anderson's unique skills.

Education? My education is far superior to yours. You wouldn't even mop the floor in the places I've been to. You are welcome for all the wisdom I offer you for free.

Except it's not predicting anything, it's input data THAT HAS ALRRADY BEEN DOCUMENTED LMAO, is a bar graph ranking representation but I doubt your education levels are gonna pick that up. Okay, now I'm serious, can you legally drive? And how many times did you fail the test. Ahahaha

Computers cannot evaluate the complexity of movements executed by the greatest mixed martial artist in history. If computers were good at that, they'd be scoring gymnastics competitions, diving and so on.

Again, you are welcome for the free education I offer your bum soul.

I'm sorry you never got to study anywhere reputable. I've had that opportunity, and learned it's nothing to brag about. I'm an excellent driver, thank you: in my country, we don't even need speed limits in the main roads, so don't worry about that.

Pro MMA fighters confirmed that Anderson and Fedor are the 2 GOATs when asked in a large poll.

The results were:

1(a). Fedor
1(b). Anderson
3. Jones
4. GSP

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/your-fighter´s-goat.3730621/#post-139555015

Pro MMA fighters’ opinions > Strangers on Sherdog

bs post. most fighters will vote with their personal connections or ties to the fighter. this is probably a bunch of different fighters made statements at certain points in their careers all plastered into one bs collage. I'll take a bunch of nerds fighting over the same subjects opinions before ill take a bunch of meathead personally connected fighters opinion. i mean theres bj penn votes in there..........................

Pro MMA fighters disagree. They confirmed that Anderson and Fedor are the GOATs. Cherry picking GSP wasn’t even top 3.
They can disagree all they want. There are plenty that agree it's GSP. Anderson is still fighting. That means his losses count. GSP is still fighting and still winning. And he's ahead in the goat talks now. Accept it.

It’s even more pathetic this week considering their only argument “muh steroids” has been proven illegitimate.

Illegitimate not only once, but twice.

Anderson is just as clean as GSP has proven to be.

Only douchenozzles of the highest order buy that bullshit.

Oh, hey look who it is.

In case you missed it, he was suspended after the Diaz fight for roids, and he's still suspended for roids. Until November. Tainted supplements. Man you have to be the stupidest mother fucker on the planet to believe that shit.

No he wouldn't. A lot of rasslers tried their boring crap on Anderson: who gnp'ed him effectively?
Nobody.

Anderson would kick Hughes head off so fast, it'd just be another highlight reel.
Disagree
Hughes isn't no Forrest or Irvin
And they were bigger

One has been caught and one has not been caught, without saying any names which fighter has not cheated? so far
Correct the one who has not been caught, and what is the one who has? Correct a god damn cheater

Back