Andrea Lee Was "Shockingly" Attacked by Ex-Con NeoNazi Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he actually a cop? I thought this guy got those tattoos in jail?
The statement from the friend/roommate says he used to be a cop back in the day. No idea if it's true, but that's what she said.

Remember news came out that Julian Wallace put Jessy Jess in a choke? What do you expect when you are dating someone who looks like this?

julian-wallace_14jxjilxjhdil1rx9txo4w4d77.png
A win by knee KO.

He should just get a bullet in the head, regardless. And she should get some different values.

I hope she's well and yada yada, but she is either a wannazi scumbag or just a stupid girl with a big heart.

Fuck both of them.

Is this the guy who was saying he didn’t want to cover up his swastika tat because he didn’t want something trashier over it?

The statement from the friend/roommate says he used to be a cop back in the day. No idea if it's true, but that's what she said.

Ah ok. Seems like a weird thing not to vet if he had those tattoos while on the job.

And not everyone is a racist, race baiting piece of shit like you.

Simmer down young man, if you are getting this worked up on an Internet forum then you need to sit down and learn to not get so wound up in life.

"Nazi past" ??

if a 80yo dude or something can still assault someone, let him bang bro...

And not everyone is a racist, race baiting piece of shit like you.
LMAO. I know. Apparently referring to the ex-con with severe violent tendencies and Nazi tats as an angry white man (and then pointing out that he has paranoid delusions and was on a drinking bender) is the height of race baiting. Lol. Keep responding though. It's hilarious.

Ah ok. Seems like a weird thing not to vet if he had those tattoos while on the job.
I assume he was a cop long before going to jail (at least I hope so, lol). I also see some in here saying he got the tats in jail. But I have no idea.

Yep.. I feel sorry for her.. no one should ever experience that. She is young and maybe naive but none around her friends or family asked her to think on it a little more, plenty of signals that the choice she made could be risky and wrong, I'm sure she knows way more then what we can speculate from outside.

Hope she will press charges and put a dent into that dude, he most likely has some 'baggage' already.

You're a better person than me, my friend. I'm having a harder time feeling sympathetic towards her. Donny (her husband) is a real POS, I find it hard to believe she couldn't see that until now

Why does it matter that he's an ex-Nazi?

Probably because he's still a nazi. Dude shot a guy for parking in his driveway (while he was a cop), and beat the fuck out of his former gf and her then current bf.

Fuck both of them.

Is this the guy who was saying he didn’t want to cover up his swastika tat because he didn’t want something trashier over it?

I think he said he wouldn't cover them up because he didn't want to hide his past. She knew about his nazi tattoos and still decided to date him so I'm thinking she shares at least some of his views.

I assume he was a cop long before going to jail (at least I hope so, lol). I also see some in here saying he got the tats in jail. But I have no idea.

Most likely the case and makes the most sense. One would hope it's not prior.

I think he said he wouldn't cover them up because he didn't want to hide his past. She knew about his nazi tattoos and still decided to date him so I'm thinking she shares at least some of his views.
I’m pretty sure he did say something along the lines of him having considered covering it up, but options weren’t classy enough for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back