Andrea Lee Was "Shockingly" Attacked by Ex-Con NeoNazi Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other shocking news, a man got wet when he stepped in a shower.

Is it wrong that haven't stopped laughing through this entire thread?

Some women will date anyone. Dude is ugly as fuck and a lowlife.

julian-wallace_14jxjilxjhdil1rx9txo4w4d77.png
Damn, Conor really went all-in, huh?

oh he had already beaten his former gf? not sure if angela lee has 50iq or she's just extremely naive, ffs
That's Andrea Lee. Angela Lee ia another person and she fights in ONE.

Some women will date anyone. Dude is ugly as fuck and a lowlife.
Its the oldest truism.

The bad boys, like us, drown in pussy bro - its a scientific fact.

Women like displays of masculinity and even danger to themselves - gets em wetter than a fucking dolphin.

You ever wonder why all those bitches you know that get slapped up by their bro keep making him dinner and servicing him sexually?

PortlyOpenGoldeneye-size_restricted.gif

Nice guys finish dead last, money is their only savior.

Bob Arum have been saying this shit for 10 years. MMA is a bum sport with unathletic/glassjaw cagefighters who can't box in a prestigious ring. UFC is a redneck sport.

For me, I look at the UFC audience and the boxing audience as being two different audiences entirely. Our audience in boxing is ethnic. Hispanic, Filipino, Puerto Rican, Mexican, and the hardcore boxing fan who can't watch ... like me ... can't watch UFC. UFC are a bunch of skinhead white guys.

And you don't have any tattoos. Ninety percent of the people in the audience wear tattoos. I don't care. That's up to them. But those aren't people that would have any interest, at any time, in boxing.

For me, and people like me, it is not something they ever care to see. They've watched it. It's horrible. Guys rolling around like homosexuals on the ground. It is not a sport that shows great, great talent.

Also is this proof that WMMA sucks?

Was the guy trained in MMA, because how in the fuck can she beat a Pro Fighter?

there were multiple threads about this guy when her defense of his tats got publicized and the mods deleted every one of them. Apparently they were upset that we were mean to the nazi. This is why deletions are counterproductive- at least wasteland or lock the thread. Straight deleting is erasing history.

oh, and yes, numerous Sherdoggers were defending him and making excuses for him (just like his now battered wife did).

He is listed as her coach but he doesn't have a tapology page. But yea I think it can be used as reason number #2000

Edit: muy Thai fighter who never fought MMA

To be fair to Andrea the guy is some kind of former kickboxing world champ, but then there are so many and he's obviously not Sherdog ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back