+++OFFICIAL+++Summerslam PPV Discussion Thread

Who wins Brock v Roman; and who is a bigger pussy, Rex or Casrot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhh braun got throwin a fucking dump truck and then got out of amberlamps after that coward roman reigns hit it with a 18 wheelers
Brock>18 wheeler. That is a fact, Jack.

@everyone

tenor.gif

fTtztgv.jpg

you mean that since biss has been a champion for a long time and is a seasoned WWE/NXT wrestler she could use his ring awareness, and overall experiences to help here against a relative rookie?

damn rex, do you watch the show???
tenor.gif

katie nolan had some interesting summerslam thoughts

you mean that since biss has been a champion for a long time and is a seasoned WWE/NXT wrestler she could use his ring awareness, and overall experiences to help here against a relative rookie?

damn rex, do you watch the show???
She tried. She was obviously doing not he whole running out of the ring to get You out or position thing. Didn’t matter. RR said I’ll
Let u put a hold on me.

He (Braun) did at the royal rumble
Yes an he is obviously still feeling the effects from the one at Rumble, plus this one was followed up by multiple chair shots.
Let me do the math. F-5 on concrete at Rumble + F-5 on concrete at Summer Slam + Bork Lazer chair shot + multiple Bork Lazer chair shots + money in the bank case shot from Bork Lazer + being dazzled by the distance traveled by Money in the bank briefcase = Sorry Dude, not cashing in, Brother.

Yes an he is obviously still feeling the effects from the one at Rumble, plus this one was followed up by multiple chair shots.
Let me do the math. F-5 on concrete at Rumble + F-5 on concrete at Summer Slam + Bork Lazer chair shot + multiple Bork Lazer chair shots + money in the bank case shot from Bork Lazer + being dazzled by the distance traveled by Money in the bank briefcase = Sorry Dude, not cashing in, Brother.
Brock literally fucked his suitcase up hiss ass

Brock literally broke 14 of strowmans ribs and u want strowman to still challenge for the title

Brock literally hit a 480 flying tombstone to Braun onto a god damn steel chair and u expect Brian to bebokay

What I'm reading online.

How dare they swerve the swerve that I wanted
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back