The JUST BLEED God PWD 643 WARship Service

Best ice cream flavor?

• Red Velveteen Dream

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I don't have an angle booked with anyone today, I'm enjoying these fights on PWD Monday Afternoon Raw.

George-Costanza-Popcorn.gif

Asukas WWE hype being ruined to put this girl over, only to involve said blonde in some stupid comedy angle with a 50 year old man who should have been more successful than he actually has been...
I guess they felt like they needed to turn someone face after Becky. If Carmella has even turned.

Heel turn coming soon for asuka or do they wait until after the next draft/shakeup? Hopefully they give her a lot of time on that evolution ppv even if a lot of the card will be skippable.

Truth had a pretty good run in wwe overall. Was never the biggest fan of him but maybe he did have the legs cut out from him a little with that awesome truth bit. I remember thinking when him and goldust were doing promos that they were better than what the majority of the roster were capable of, which was kind of a bad sign. Shame nobody cared when it hit the ring.

classic Mudshit

5818d157150000d804531131.jpeg

hai bitch, im glad you are such a pussy you didnt reply to my message or @ me. but that is unexpected.

my stance is that rules apply to serena, just like everyone else. she made herself look foolish by bringing up her daughter and sex when having a tantrum.

what is your opinion? or are you hoping for someone to back you up?

hai bitch, im glad you are such a pussy you didnt reply to my message or @ me. but that is unexpected.

my stance is that rules apply to serena, just like everyone else. she made herself look foolish by bringing up her daughter and sex when having a tantrum.

what is your opinion? or are you hoping for someone to back you up?

Dude, he is fucking with you. lmao

He doesn't care about Serena Williams...

Is Mike getting worked into a shoot?

I guess they felt like they needed to turn someone face after Becky. If Carmella has even turned.

Heel turn coming soon for asuka or do they wait until after the next draft/shakeup? Hopefully they give her a lot of time on that evolution ppv even if a lot of the card will be skippable.

Truth had a pretty good run in wwe overall. Was never the biggest fan of him but maybe he did have the legs cut out from him a little with that awesome truth bit. I remember thinking when him and goldust were doing promos that they were better than what the majority of the roster were capable of, which was kind of a bad sign. Shame nobody cared when it hit the ring.

Truth should never have went into that rapping shit to begin with. He should have been taken very seriously, and that just isn’t happening with sing-along theme music and poor comedy skits.

Asuka isn’t going anywhere. She is 36 and Japanese.

This Knight guy has gotten a lot of heat for this. What are your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back