Dudes wife named their son after her first love(without telling him)

Idk man, that's a tough question. If I found out early I'd want his name changed and if she didn't agree to that I'd argue to get to choose his middle name and play the same game.
Your wife naming your kid after an ex is a fucked up move. But if you did the same with your child’s middle name just to get back at your wife, kinda fucked up too. Maybe moreso. At that point you’re using your child as a tool for revenge.

Your wife naming your kid after an ex is a fucked up move. But if you did the same with your child’s middle name just to get back at your wife, kinda fucked up too. Maybe moreso. At that point you’re using your child as a tool for revenge.
That's true.

I guess the best revenge would be to come up with a nickname for him and only use that for the kid, something like junior. Unless the ex' name was junior, then I'm in a pickle.

All I can say is thank god for abortions, anal sex, and condoms

That's all kids are good for.

omfg thats some hilarious shit.

Idk man, that's a tough question.

Only if you pretend that the surrounding context doesn't exist. If you don't, then it should be pretty obvious that this is just the most recent in a long line of signs and red flags that the guy either didn't notice or ignored. There's no way that you get to the point in a relationship of having a kid with someone and only at that point get blindsided by them with something like this from out of the clear blue sky.

This was a long, twisted, passive-aggressive, denial-filled, and resentment-fueled path that led those two to this spot on the reddit map of fucked up-ness. Cutting out the context and just thinking about what you'd do about this single thing in this isolated, context-less moment is silly.

IMO, the real question is: How did this guy wind up here?

Only if you pretend that the surrounding context doesn't exist. If you don't, then it should be pretty obvious that this is just the most recent in a long line of signs and red flags that the guy either didn't notice or ignored. There's no way that you get to the point in a relationship of having a kid with someone and only at that point get blindsided by them with something like this from out of the clear blue sky.

This was a long, twisted, passive-aggressive, denial-filled, and resentment-fueled path that led those two to this spot on the reddit map of fucked up-ness. Cutting out the context and just thinking about what you'd do about this single thing in this isolated, context-less moment is silly.

IMO, the real question is: How did this guy wind up here?
Who knows, maybe she really just liked that name for a man. Apparently it was a very unique name, I could see her liking it a lot on its own. Then again she did say she still loved him so...

Just another reason the father should always name their sons. i suspect you'll be very hard pressed to find a woman who agrees with this in the western world but it's important and if she wants to name her daughters after the best woman to ever eat her out there's no hard feelings there.

092a8c57a9c1f40f53e53ca1fa1f3262.jpg

That’s called. A major red flag. This relationship. Ain’t gonna last.

That's the most disrespectful shit ever.

I always somewhat blame the dudes for wifing up a girl that isn't 100% into you.

If she's still reminiscing about some dude she was whoring around with you shouldn't've had a baby with that. If she names the baby after that dude over her very husband she don't love ya bro.
I'd say at least 75% of all men are completely oblivious and/or pathetically desperate

They wife up women that fucked the entire basketball and football team in high school and then act shocked when she eventually cheats on him for the "first" time a few years after marriage

sacrifice the son to the gods its the only solution

I thought about doing this, but there's no way I could stifle the deceit for that many years.

I'd say at least 75% of all men are completely oblivious and/or pathetically desperate

They wife up women that fucked the entire basketball and football team in high school and then act shocked when she eventually cheats on him for the "first" time a few years after marriage

Well most men can not achieve the "keeper" tier of women who don't have to behave like whores to obtain sexual attention from elite tier men.

So when women cave into social/biological pressure to marry and have children they have to, often for the first time, start considering men around their own value. But women by their very nature desire to reproduce with the best male subject they can get to mate with them. A man around their own value clearly isn't this and because of their past they absolutely know what they're missing out on. The man however, although likely of a similar value as the woman in question, has likely never had a woman of her beauty and status and is somewhat infatuated with both her physically and the emotional benefits of having a breeding partner of value.

What really surprises me is that men often seem to be convinced that past behavior isn't a good marker for future behavior when it comes to female mating patterns.

They would make a movie out of it... It would be called the passion of the christ 2. <45><Baelish01><NightKingBringIt><Jaime01><CerseiPlotting>

4q2eWJ.gif

giphy.gif

QjovJW.gif

Back