Is anyone here actually on TRT?

I'm thinking around my 50's I'll use it
I'm 37 and in pretty good shape exercising 4 - 5 times a week but when I get older I don't have issues about getting on it.
Same but I'm going to try and hold out as long as possible before using it. Maybe wait until my 60s if I'm still alive. I'll use a small dose to minimize side effects.

His whole fucking cranium and skull were enlarged from HGH
PJNi8rg.png

That's camera angle and lack of hair making the second picture look lime his head is larger. Hair breaks up the shape, like camouflage.

Matt Serra has been on TRT for over 4 years. He will vouch for it more than anyone. Even his teammates like Chris Weidman are tempted after seeing how much of a beast Serra has become while on TRT. Chris Weidman said he has thought about doing TRT after he retires from the UFC.

Matt Serra eats so much pizza and pasta, yet still manages to have an overall muscular physique (look at him and Dana White goofing off shirtless...they both look "buff fat", like people who workout hardcore in the gym while eating a ton on a bulking phase. He is definitely chubby looking compared to his competition days....

but considering how awful his diet is + his endomorphic bodytype, the TRT must be working well for him.

Chael Sonnen is probably the best TRT story. He started using it in 2008....it takes about a year to feel the optimum effects of TRT...by 2009/early 2010 Chael Sonnen was a new man. Ragdolled Yushin Okami and Nate Marquardt, both top 5 MW at the time.

Tthen by mid 2010 Chael became the confident and charismatic guy we know now.

Chael says the moment he retires from MMA...he is gonna go right back on the TRT because "it makes your whole life better"

Seriously though natty for life. Whenever you feel down about how mediocre you are compared to others you can write off all their gains as being down to “roids”.

Of course everyone else is more jacked, they’re on super soldier serum and you are stuck training the old fashioned way. Au naturale.

I seen those old heads man, they got gross ass leathery red or purple skin and weird muscles all veins popping out they are taking way more than TRT most likely several steroids combined and HGH

Testosterone is an anabolic steroid. The doctor prescribed amounts are not going to turn people into superman, but will allow you to build muscle *easier* than someone that has low levels. I say easier, because there are articles stating that say you can still gain a significant amount of muscle mass with lower t levels, but that it's much harder to do. People that are getting huge on it are taking way more than a normal prescribed dosage for someone that's actually on a TRT regiment.

That's camera angle and lack of hair making the second picture look lime his head is larger. Hair breaks up the shape, like camouflage.

Not to mention he weighs more in the "after" photo by a significant amount.

I don't know why people just don't go on a lighter diet, less meat, more energy left to increase testosterone, doing fasting once a week (only clean water) and the problem will be solved, testosterone will return to normal heights or even higher. Take TRT, but it's not a solution and even if you take it, you should still change lifestyle, so that you can leave TRT. Rarely I meet someone who has will to choose slower but better path.

Last edited:
It’s amazing... like Rogan I do my injections twice a month, or once every 2 weeks and that’s it

Does insurance cover it?

What does it run you monthly?

How did you get on it? Walk in a clinic or doctor or both?

Asking for a friend.

The banned vegan dude der eisen' something or the other admitted he was on some type of steroids right after he finished lecturing people about the dangers of eating a single egg or some cheese.
I hope they get vegan gains one of these days too

Nope. I guess I would be a good candidate for it. Maybe someday.

Nothing annoys me more than ignorant people who lump...

-Anabolic steroids used in bodybuilding since the 1970s
-Hormone replacement therapy (testosterone, growth hormone, etc.)
-Stem cell therapy

All into one thing as if they are the same.

I have to deal w/ that shit here in Korea where they seem to see no difference between the steroids used illegally in bodybuilding compared to legally prescribed hormone therapy by a doctor.

nice... my experiences are similar except it increased my libido like... well it’s awesome is all I can say

I inject in my quads... I also alternate, and haven’t had any trouble with lumps or scar tissue, or anything making injections difficult

... and I’m a hairy guy too, but it was thinning until the TrT, now my hair is like it was in my teens and 20s

did you ramp up or exercise or maybe start lifting weights?

I did, man TrT has changed my life for the better ALL THE WAY AROUND ^5

I'm still too lazy to exercise. Once I get my head wrapped around that, and actually exercise, I imagine my sex drive would amp up, and I would have some good muscle gains.

I think my laziness is why my T was so low in the first place.

200 mg in 1 ml of liquid, every 2 weeks.

Did you ever consider trying more frequent but smaller injections?

Some people on the 1x/every 2 weeks have said they feel kind of like they are crashing during the later days between injections because the half-life of the tesosterone is about 9 or 10 days.

The most popular protocol seems to be anywhere from 50mg to 100mg 2X a week.

Personally, if I were on it I imagine I would just inject once a week. More convenient.

I have thought about doing it once a week, but I really don't notice the crash. I don't notice much change/drop-off/moodiness until about day 20 post-injection.

i only crushed 2 discs. 3 and i would have needed surgery. when i move my torso its like driving a tank.

yeah lol wasn't that thread deleted after he fought with mods, why would they permaban him? did he do something even worse or what?

But he was cool when giving advice on healthy vegan meals and cool with me, but then someone told me he takes TRT or steroids so that kinda defeats the purpose of Veganism if you need testosterone than that means your diet is insufficient in muscle building nutrients.

I prefer a balanced diet but just stick to natural foods from earth, like greens, fruits, and meats.

and dont drink Milk most people are lactose intolerant by the age of 40

the only ones who can drink milk without issue even in older age are Scandinavian people or something like that.

Der Eisen'whatever was just too over the top in zealous on vegan material which lead him to often post spamming in any dietary threads and many other threads. He was warned about crossing that line many times but seemed unable to stop himself.

Look no one was saying you should eat as much Meat, Eggs, Cheese as you could. Moderation in everything (including water) was the key. But he would flip posting pages of articles showing that Milk,Eggs, Meat has puss and antibiotics in them and therefore are bad under the assumption everyone was eating only factory farmed unhealthy stuff.

When you would point out you can get ethically local farmed stuff that did not have those issues and you can be moderate he just would not accept it and would again just spam every single listed potential bad POTENTIAL outcome and suggest they were guaranteed bad outcomes.

And then when he would flip over to his own steroid use he would say there was no reason to believe that someone like him could not cycle on and off steroids in a healthy way as long as they were moderate with their use and did not abuse them.

Fuckinglol. He could not see his own hypocrisy and somehow he could avoid the massive list of potential correlated negative outcomes of steroid use but no one could avoid the negative outcomes of meat, etc with moderation.

@axhand1e giving this old man hope over here.

At 46, I’m starting to take too long to recover from physical activity. This last fire I fought this past Sunday still got me sore, and my workouts are suffering for it. Gonna have to see about testing my levels. I’m not looking to become Huge Jackmaned, but if it helps with leaning out and recovery, color me intrigued.

Does benching teh 275 disqualify me from TRT?

Back