Spain to Push for European Recognition of Palestine: We May Go It Alone if That Fails

But how could the Arabs who for centuries inhabited the land now called Israel have been "Palestinians" if the British hadn't named the land "Palestine" yet?

<seedat>

Because the Greeks and Romans wanted to ethnically cleanse the Jews and erase them from memory. It's like you don't realize Greeks and Romans kept records of shit lol

I'm not here talking about Zionists am I? I'm talking about Israel.
Zionsits are the one who created Israel, to talk of one is to speak of the other.
I'm also not defending ethnic cleansing. Last time I checked, Arabs were allowed to live in Israel.
Of course you're not talking about it, you'll ignore it entirely and pretend that the Zionists didn't ethnically cleanse the Palestinians in 1948 to create their state and then prevent the refugees from returning and claiming their property.
You wanna talk about ethnic cleansing? Are you serious? It is punishable by death to sell land to Jews in Palestinian Authority controlled land. Meanwhile in Israel, Palestinians can own land and even the state owned land is accessible to both Arabs and Jews alike.
That's not ethnic cleansing, ethnic cleansing is the systemic removal of an ethnic group from land they occupy. You know, what the Zionists did during the Nakba?

You wonder why they don't sell land to Jews? Because that was how the originally started expelling Palestinians. Absentee landlords sold land to Zionists who then promptly expelled the Palestinian peasants off their land to the point that even the British banned the practice. Of course, the Zionists continued to expel Palestinians off their land illegally before doing it through force and intimidation during the Palestine War.

But please, keep harping on about "m-muh Kingdom of Israel!" as a justification for ethnic cleansing actual existing people.

JIDF please go home. The Palestinians were living on that land for generations, they have a far stronger claim then a bunch of European colonialists who arrived in the late 19th and early 20th century.

The ones who have no claim are the Zionists. Just because a kingdom named Israel existed there three thousands years ago doesn't entitled them to ethnically cleanse a people who have lived there for centuries. If that's a legitimate basis for a modern state then lets create a state for the Assyrians and the Babylonians and the Scythians and the Huns and so on.
No irony here at all
Just because they wiped them out and took it from three doesn’t mean they can have it back

Then, in 1915, the old Jerusalem started to change. The British took control of the city, filling it with troops and police that kept the Arab population under their thumb. European immigrants started to pour into the city, especially through the growing Jewish Zionist movement. Over the next 25 years, the population tripled.

The Arabs who had lived there for years led protests and revolts against their changing city, and, after an influx of Jewish immigrants poured into the city in the wake of World War II, the area turned violent, erupting into a war that still rages today.

How racist can the Arabs be? They needed some serious implicit bias training to get rid of hatred directed at other cultures.

Obviously didn't get the diversity is our strength memo.

"There is no such thing as 'Palestine' in history, absolutely not."
Do you deny that in 450 BC, Herodotus referred to the area between Egypt and Phoenicia as Palestine?

Do you further deny that around 340 BC, Aristotle referred to the Dead Sea as "a lake in Palestine?"

How racist can the Arabs be? They needed some serious implicit bias training to get rid of hatred directed at other cultures.

Obviously didn't get the diversity is our strength memo.
That's the irony, the people complaining about how Muslims are trying to take over Europe defend the Zionists even though that's exactly what they did; they went over there, created ethnic enclaves, displaced the existing community using legal and illegal economic measures and violence and then created their own Jewish state where the original occupants are treated as 2nd class citizens.

Since its Muslims on the receiving end and Europeans committing the ethnic cleansing you'll get all manner of silly apologist arguments reaching 3,000 back into the past to justify the current suffering of Palestinians at the hands of Zionists.

Not sure what you mean. I was speaking on their claim to the land etc. They can call themselves whatever the hell they want, I don't really care. I don't mean to say that they need to leave israel. I mean to say that they have no claim to the land as Palestine.

I might have misunderstood your point.
What I mean is that there are countries in central Europe that do not have a historical claim to the land they have now.
While their people have a homeland to go back to.
For example, South Tyrol is not Italien land. Poland, the Czech Republic, and the Baltic states all currently occupy land that's not theirs (from a historical point of view).
Do you recognize those people? Because the Slavs already have a homeland in Russia they could just go back to.
Same with the Italiens or Luxembourg and Lichtenstein.

Zionsits are the one who created Israel, to talk of one is to speak of the other.

lmfao. Israel is ancient. Israel deserves a homeland. Again I am NOT speaking of zionists. Your isssue is with zionists, not the idea of Jews having a homeland Israel. If anything shouldn't you feel bad for the real Jewish people who are caught up in all this bullshit between 2 pretenders trying to take control of the region?

Of course you're not talking about it, you'll ignore it entirely and pretend that the Zionists didn't ethnically cleanse the Palestinians in 1948 to create their state and then prevent the refugees from returning and claiming their property.

Would it make you feel better if I said fuck the Zionists who bastardize the Jewish longing for a homeland? You're acting like i'm here defending Zionists.

lmfao. Israel is ancient. Israel deserves a homeland. Again I am NOT speaking of zionists. Your isssue is with zionists, not the idea of Jews having a homeland Israel. If anything shouldn't you feel bad for the real Jewish people who are caught up in all this bullshit between 2 pretenders trying to take control of the region?

Would it make you feel better if I said fuck the Zionists who bastardize the Jewish longing for a homeland? You're acting like i'm here defending Zionists.
Wtf are you even talking about? The modern state of Israel is the result of the Zionist movement, you cannot separate the two. Do you even know what Zionism is?

I really don't care how ancient Israel is, no one is arguing for any of the contemporaries of the ancient Kingdom of Israel get their own modern state. Assyrians actually lived in the region continuously unlike the Zionists and were contemporaries of the Kingdom of Israel, should they also get their own state? Should native tribes who lived on the land you now live on get their own state? Should the Moors get their own state in the province of Cordoba in Spain because they were expelled 700 years ago?

Israel is a reality, there's no changing that now and everyone needs to accept that most of all the Palestinians. But it should've never come into existence as far as I'm concerned.

If anything shouldn't you feel bad for the real Jewish people who are caught up in all this bullshit between 2 pretenders trying to take control of the region?
The absolute fucking irony:

For hundreds of years before the state of Israel was formed, Jerusalem was an Arab city. It spent hundreds of years under the rule of the Ottoman Empire, as a city distinctly filled with that empire's people and culture.

Then, in 1915, the old Jerusalem started to change. The British took control of the city, filling it with troops and police that kept the Arab population under their thumb. European immigrants started to pour into the city, especially through the growing Jewish Zionist movement. Over the next 25 years, the population tripled.

The area, under British control, was now ruled as part of a new state called Mandatory Palestine, consisting of the regions of modern Palestine and Jordan. The area became, increasingly, a land filled with both Arabs and Jews, living side by side. Conflicts started to grow, though, as both the Jews and the Arabs believed that the British had promised Jerusalem to them.

The Arabs who had lived there for years led protests and revolts against their changing city, and, after an influx of Jewish immigrants poured into the city in the wake of World War II, the area turned violent, erupting into a war that still rages today.

Photo gallery:

https://allthatsinteresting.com/old-jerusalem
Historical accuracy has no place in this discussion.

That is a shallow definition of history. But to your anti zionist crowd you dont care. The longer fuether back history shows Jews there and invading arabs.

That is a shallow definition of history. But to your anti zionist crowd you dont care. The longer fuether back history shows Jews there and invading arabs.
More irony, lol. Whose walls came down when Joshua blew his horn?

More irony, lol. Whose walls came down when Joshua blew his horn?

I dont argue with you because you just lie and spew arab sunni supremacist revionist history. I only educate others.

I dont argue with you because you just lie and spew arab sunni supremacist revionist history. I only educate others.
The irony never stops here. Thanks, seatroll, you're awesome!

And ftr, our Torah is not "arab sunni supremacist revionist history," you moron.

lmfao. Israel is ancient. Israel deserves a homeland.
nobody "deserves" a homeland..... thats as stupid as the "Israel has a right to exist" statement. No nation has a right to exist, it either exists or it doesnt.

For folks reading along, I must ask, how crazy it is to claim land some relation to you might have had 3000 years ago? Ridiculous, right? I mean does that mean all of us who came over here from Asia 1000s of years ago can now go steal homes in China?

While these people crack me up, in modern times, the world has been pretty clear.

Recently, Colombia became the last country in South America and the 137th member of the United Nations to recognize Palestine as a sovereign state...

https://www.newsweek.com/which-countries-recognize-palestine-colombia-becomes-137-un-member-1068318

And a few years back when the number was at 135 it looked like this:

palestineRecognition6002.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-palestine-as-a-state/?utm_term=.4e3200065e6a

Outside of zionism, Palestine has existed for centuries.

I might have misunderstood your point.
What I mean is that there are countries in central Europe that do not have a historical claim to the land they have now.
While their people have a homeland to go back to.
For example, South Tyrol is not Italien land. Poland, the Czech Republic, and the Baltic states all currently occupy land that's not theirs (from a historical point of view).
Do you recognize those people? Because the Slavs already have a homeland in Russia they could just go back to.
Same with the Italiens or Luxembourg and Lichtenstein.

I believe in claims to the land if 2 people are fighting and the world wants it to stop (our current situation). Europe fought wars to establish borders and sovereignty. Claims didn't matter as much as armies. Yours is a hard question to answer because things haven't been very consistent.

I believe you let the people solve their issue. If Israel is stronger and has more world support, then they win, the same way shit has always been.

I believe in claims to the land if 2 people are fighting and the world wants it to stop (our current situation). Europe fought wars to establish borders and sovereignty. Claims didn't matter as much as armies. Yours is a hard question to answer because things haven't been very consistent.

I believe you let the people solve their issue. If Israel is stronger and has more world support, then they win, the same way shit has always been.

Fair enough. If Israel is stronger they can keep holding all the cards.
I am personally of the opinion that Israel is there now. And that's not going to change so that is the basis everyone has to accept.
I just have an issue with trying to justify it from a historical point of view. That land didn't belong to the Jews when they took it by force.

Fair enough. If Israel is stronger they can keep holding all the cards.
I am personally of the opinion that Israel is there now. And that's not going to change so that is the basis everyone has to accept.
I just have an issue with trying to justify it from a historical point of view. That land didn't belong to the Jews when they took it by force.
This basically for me. The creation of the state of Israel was done through a historical injustice and that has to be recognized. But to entirely undo it would require another historical injustice.

I think all the settlements in the occupied territories should be disbanded though, or at least integrated into the state of Palestine should there ever be one.

The irony never stops here. Thanks, seatroll, you're awesome!

And ftr, our Torah is not "arab sunni supremacist revionist history," you moron.

Still pretending your jewish lol and female. Everyone kmhas said you are former banned accounts. Same post style. Thank god you are losing worldwide.

Back