Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Showing "Strong Evidence" of Native American Ancestry

Rachel dolezal is more black than warren is Native American.

You didn't answer the question.

We should use the standards set by the Native Americans themselves. Seems we've taken enough from them why don't we let them decide this one.

We should use the standards set by the Native Americans themselves. Seems we've taken enough from them why don't we let them decide this one.
That's not a good reason and it doesn't answer the question.

Question: so since Democrats are clearly rallying behind Warren in this thread, for some bewildering reason, does that mean every White American who is 0.098% black gets to drop n-bombs openly without fear of any social retribution?

tenor.gif
Do all the blacks that are at least 1/1024th european also benefit from white privilege?

That's not a good reason and it doesn't answer the question.

I told you what the cutoff should be and why. If that's not good enough for you fair enough. Go tell the Native Americans why you know better than them. When the average American has more Native American blood than you, you don't get to claim to be Native American.

At that point the Average American has Native American heritage and should be claiming it. Which is stupid stance to take.

Question: so since Democrats are clearly rallying behind Warren in this thread, for some bewildering reason, does that mean every White American who is 0.098% black gets to drop n-bombs openly without fear of any social retribution?

tenor.gif
Conversely
Any black persons with 1/1024 th or non black can’t say it

How about when your 1/1024 and the blood they use to test against is from Mexico instead of using Native American blood without giving any reason for doing that.
Why is Warren denying her Hispanic heritage?

2c06072906b56f6250785639086719cb.jpg
Basically. If your family was from Oklahoma pre- the turn of the 20th century, and there was a family tradition that you have Native American ancestors, what reason would you have not to believe it?

Every single person who was ever involved with her at Harvard has lined up saying that her ethnicity was a total non-consideration, and the dean who hired her is on record saying he had never heard any mention or consideration of her as a "minority candidate."

So that's just a lie.

Interviews start at 2:20

tenor.gif
The link you're trying to make there is bewildering.

I told you what the cutoff should be and why. If that's not good enough for you fair enough. Go tell the Native Americans why you know better than them. When the average American has more Native American blood than you, you don't get to claim to be Native American.

At that point the Average American has Native American heritage and should be claiming it. Which is stupid stance to take.
You said someone else should decide it. That isn't explaining why, that's punting. And you didn't even try to explain why Native American's method makes sense.

awww you butthurt cause we see through you now?...

don't be... your rep took a dive long ago...

we do still love you in the videogames forum section though...

<GrassoBless>
Oh no! My rep with Sherdog liberals!! Whatever will I do??? I've lost everything!

gallery_hero_il_fullxfull.1223057678_rmnn.jpg

Nvm, that's right. My favorite part is that your social circles are so inured in groupthink that you actually think calling me a Trumpet would offend me. Surprise: your pejorative holds no power outside your metrosexual echo chamber.

If you want to pretend I support him, knock yourself out. I'm objectively a #NeverTrumper just like Elizabeth Warren objectively isn't Indian. Your liberal mental disease doesn't influence the truth on either front.

Oh no! My rep with Sherdog liberals!! Whatever will I do??? I've lost everything!

gallery_hero_il_fullxfull.1223057678_rmnn.jpg

Nvm, that's right. My favorite part is that your social circles are so inured in groupthink that you actually think calling me a Trumpet would offend me. Surprise: your pejorative holds no power outside your metrosexual echo chamber.

If you want to pretend I support him, knock yourself out. I'm objectively a #NeverTrumper just like Elizabeth Warren objectively isn't Indian. You liberal mental disease doesn't influence the truth on either front.
Liberal mental disease? What's wrong with you?

She didn't exploit it or get any benefit from it, and she didn't bring it up in any campaign. I don't see how any of this is controversial.

She ran around claiming to be a minority and asked to be listed as "Native American" despite being a member of no tribe and having no proof of the claim. You see no problem with this? Can anybody do this if they have some ancestor in the distant past (whom they can't name) that wasn't 100% Caucasian? You give her a pass for this bullshit? She's the "Native American" equivalent of former NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal / Nkechi Amare Diallo. The only thing missing is a name change to Little Sky or such.

"The Globe noted that Warren listed herself as a “minority” before Penn offered her a job. However, the law school’s dean and affirmative action officer wrote in a 1987 equal opportunity compliance statement form that Warren was the best candidate for her job despite being “white.”

The report also noted that nearly three years after she took the Penn job, she asked the university to change her listed ethnicity to “Native American.” A 2005 university publication noting a teaching award that she won a decade earlier listed her as a minority, the Globe added."

I think it's disgusting that an extremely privileged White woman is trying to become even more privileged by claiming to have something in common with a people who have been horribly oppressed.

Didn't expect this to blow up today. Almost 500 posts.

I just try to think...what would a reasonable person think.

I find it hard to imagine anyone would force their child to elope because their potential spouse was 1/65th anything.

Just because you can't imagine yourself doing it doesn't mean there aren't idiots out there who won't do or think about it (racism). "I don't like this person because his ancestry is x." is not uncommon. Asians are definitely high on this list. you can't marry this person because they are this type of Asian or skin is too dark, or his father is a POS.

and we're talking about the 40s. Women were only allowed to vote starting in the 20s... black women weren't allowed to vote in certain southern states up to 1965.

we are talking about a different era.

Liberal mental disease? What's wrong with you?
What's wrong with liberals in 2018?

They literally rant about cultural appropriation in one thread, then in the next thread trip over themselves sheepthroating Elizabeth Warren.

Back