Social The Media is attacking Joe Rogan for saying he would prefer Trump over Biden

Has it ever crossed your mind that he just doesn't have a strong opinion on Trump, one way or the other?

With joe that never crosses anyones mind. Everyone thinks hes secretly for their guy and thats part of joes everymean appeal.

With joe that never crosses anyones mind. Everyone thinks hes secretly for their guy and thats part of joes everymean appeal.

Joe is a left leaning independent. He's going to go with whoever is the least corrupt/most competent. But he's not actually excited about any of these candidates except for Tulsi.

The deep state will run the country is biden wins just has Cheney ran it under dubbya

Has it ever crossed your mind that he just doesn't have a strong opinion on Trump, one way or the other?

Doubt it.

I don't know how much evidence you want that he definitely leans a lot more to the right, at least in terms of distancing himself from what the crazy new left has become. Damn near every topic that comes up on his show, he's taking more conservative stances on them, than not. It's possible that he's not a full blown conservative, but he certainly hates the new left and and all the silly shit they represent. He's a bit like Tim Pool in a way. Always claims he's a Liberal, but the content of his shows routinely contradicts that claim.

Doubt it.

I don't know how much evidence you want that he definitely leans a lot more to the right, at least in terms of distancing himself from what the crazy new left has become. Damn near every topic that comes up on his show, he's taking more conservative stances on them, than not. It's possible that he's not a full blown conservative, but he certainly hates the new left and and all the silly shit they represent. He's a bit like Tim Pool in a way. Always claims he's a Liberal, but the content of his shows routinely contradicts that claim.
Tolerance, freedom of speech, science based decisions and being pro open discourse are all liberal positions that the new left have abandoned. Being in favour of those positions doesn't make one conservative.

Have you considered that the right is slowly moving left? As has been the case in western Euro based cultures for centuries.

Tolerance, freedom of speech, science based decisions and being pro open discourse are all liberal positions that the new left have abandoned. Being in favour of those positions doesn't make one conservative.

Have you considered that the right is slowly moving left? As has been the case in western Euro based cultures for centuries.

I don't think the right has moved anywhere, other than dropping some more unfavorable elements that lead to bad optics, like being pearl clutching PC police. It's like a biological weapon the right dropped, and the left all got infected with it.

Tolerance, freedom of speech, science based decisions and being pro open discourse are all liberal positions that the new left have abandoned.

Despite being a profoundly silly belief at any point in history including now, this exact sentiment has perpetually been a conservative talking point in the United States. For Hillary Clinton, for Obama, for Bill Clinton, and for every generation of American Democrats/liberals: conservatives say, despite being actually opposed to those concepts and principles in the way of actual laws and policies*, that there is a "new" iteration of liberals who are more opposed to them and that they overshadow the previous generation who was totally reasonable and that the conservative speaker would have voted for. It's pathetic. And on all those issues you specifically cited, it's especially grotesque.

Despite being a profoundly silly belief at any point in history including now, this exact sentiment has perpetually been a conservative talking point in the United States. For Hillary Clinton, for Obama, for Bill Clinton, and for every generation of American Democrats/liberals: conservatives say, despite being actually opposed to those concepts and principles in the way of actual laws and policies*, that there is a "new" iteration of liberals who are more opposed to them and that they overshadow the previous generation who was totally reasonable and that the conservative speaker would have voted for. It's pathetic. And on all those issues you specifically cited, it's especially grotesque.
Cancel culture is a thing. How many people have been protested off campuses and out of work? There's a definite authoritarian, intolerant movement on the far left. Hell, even Obama has spoken out against these specific attitudes. And just for shits and giggles, he'd condemn you for your constant anti-republican stance on here as well. Perhaps it's time to look in the mirror and realize you're part of the problem Trots? Just because people disagree with you on some topics that doesn't automatically make them your enemy.

I find it hilarious how the tables have turned. As recently as the 90s black listing and protesting people's homes were almost exclusively right wing tactics, yet some elements of the left have adopted them. Wasn't cool then and isn't cool now.

And no, I'm not saying this is the norm, but rather an alarming trend that I prefer went away.

Cancel culture is a thing. How many people have been protested off campuses and out of work? There's a definite authoritarian, intolerant movement on the far left. Hell, even Obama has spoken out against these specific attitudes. And just for shits and giggles, he'd condemn you for your constant anti-republican stance on here as well. Perhaps it's time to look in the mirror and realize you're part of the problem Trots? Just because people disagree with you on some topics that doesn't automatically make them your enemy.

I find it hilarious how the tables have turned. As recently as the 90s black listing and protesting people's homes were almost exclusively right wing tactics, yet some elements of the left have adopted them. Wasn't cool then and isn't cool now.

And no, I'm not saying this is the norm, but rather an alarming trend that I prefer went away.

You forgot death threats and romanticizing murder ever since #45 entered the picture. This is a rising trend on the left spectrum which, like you said, have drifted away from their core values and beliefs of “superiority” compared to the righties.

if Trump went on Joe's podcast I wonder how many views it would get........100 million within 24 hours probably? pretty easy?

Disagree... the liberal left has become what it was supposed to be against.

Discussion is discouraged and opposing viewpoints demonized...

You forgot death threats and romanticizing murder ever since #45 entered the picture. This is a rising trend on the left spectrum which, like you said, have drifted away from their core values and beliefs of “superiority” compared to the righties.
Sorry but I don't get your meaning about #45.

As for superiority? I absolutely think progress rooted in clinical analysis of what improvements need be made is superior to doing the same old same old just because we've always done them that way. Political correctness hampers that analysis as does intolerance of different viewpoints. Frivolous change for the sake of change is just as detrimental. That's why I think both progressive and conservative ideologies are valuable. Checks and balances are meant to create balance and a balanced approach is best when walking a tightrope.

Now I'll see my metaphorical ass out if this thread and go shit post somewhere else.

It was not conservatives that brought up ancient Bernie Sanders words and tried to crucify him unjustly

Meanwhile, this is what Dr. Biden's genius input on the situation is:

Bernie brought in independents, Biden doesnt. Barring a colossal fuckup, Trump is on course for a narrow re-election
Bernie didn't even bring in Democrats.

Meh, not that bad. A bit of stammering and self correction. He has real doosies out there however

Bernie didn't even bring in Democrats.
He brought in further left democrats and independents, but not the core of the party and he rightfully lost. He doesnt know how to build a strong coalition

bush_0.jpg

Miss my elocution yet? Lol

Joe Rogan is an idiot. I feel like I post this at minimum once a week on this forum.

He’s buying into the “Biden has dementia” narrative. It’s manufactured by the same people who brought you the “Hillary can’t stand on her own” bullshit.

As if Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders doesn’t loosely display their own signs of dementia. Can we just stop trying to make these neurological examinations from our couches? Settle down Joe.
all this may be true, but sleepy creepy "where's hunter" quid pro joe biden doesn't know whether to shit or wind his watch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back