Social NY Post has obtained some juicy Hunter Biden emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would this be a major issue, much less bigger than the ongoing failure of the COVID response, the economic crisis, executive branch corruption, the climate crisis, etc.? "OMG! A presidential candidate's son probably used drugs and had sex!!! The left is crazy for not thinking that that's the biggest issue in the world!"

I'm at a loss for words. Like actually speechless. I've never seen such cognitive dissonance lol. I'm not highlighting the allegations. To be clear I don't give a flying fuck about them nor the validity of them. What I'm highlighting to be an issue is the blatant corruption that purveyors of social justice (in the order of millions) are willing to militate on behalf of in order to shield their boy from bad press.

See how easy it is to win a debate with you? All you have to do is stop your process of obfuscation and you literally beat yourself.

Like i said. You need help and soon. I do worry about you sometimes.

Gotta laugh at the fake outrage about corruption by the lunatic right when Trump has been the most corrupt politician ever elected and they don't say shit about it. These people are living an alternate reality

never bring your computer to a fucking shop, you plebs. fix it yourself or get a new one.

D.C. has a one party consent law. Melania was having a conversation with a person who recorded the conversation themselves. The conversation was not illegally obtained.

The information about Hunter Biden was obviously illegally obtained by the people distributing it, one way or another.

At best, it was stolen by some rapid Trump cultist computer repairman and then illegally distributed.
At best? At best it was surrendered by Hunter when he decided to not pay his bill, the repairshop is out time and money to fix it, and legally allowed to assume possession of surrendered property. Happens all the time with cars, computers, TVs, vacuums, etc in repair shops all around the country. Most likely the repair slip/estimate/bill has a provision explaining it.

It was reported more than a year ago rudy was meeting with russian agents.
You sound so in the know, you forgot to source it with a tweet thou

See how easy it is to win a debate with you? All you have to do is stop your process of obfuscation and you literally beat yourself.

Like i said. You need help and soon. I do worry about you sometimes.

Yes, you shifted to the claim that some companies didn't want to pass on the story being the Biggest Story in Politics, but that's equally silly. We are in the midst of a depression. We're near a quarter million deaths from a mismanaged pandemic. We're seeing unprecedented gov't corruption. And you're screeching about social media companies ... making a reasonable decision not to pass on misinformation.

Ok. Explain to me why the metadata is all wrong?

Because none of these are the original emails

Fuck sake man, the Biden team is not even saying they are fake.

Are the pics of Hunter looking like a method head fake also because they are not the original pictures

Yes, you shifted to the claim that some companies didn't want to pass on the story being the Biggest Story in Politics, but that's equally silly. We are in the midst of a depression. We're near a quarter million deaths from a mismanaged pandemic. We're seeing unprecedented gov't corruption. And you're screeching about social media companies ... making a reasonable decision not to pass on misinformation.

Nope I didn't. You can reread the post right there. It's clear as day. No switching of any sort nor hidden meanings. Your desire to win seems to override the rational part of your brain. This is just damage control at this point.

This is why I tell you not to obfuscate. You would be better channelling your energy in trying to maintain the point when you inject yourself into a conversation rather than try to smear the original point which In this context sort of proves my original point hilariously.

I don't know how you keep trying with these people. All I can think of is they are trolling us because you can't really be that stupid to be posting that crap day in day out with a straight face.

Because none of these are the original emails

Fuck sake man, the Biden team is not even saying they are fake.

Are the pics of Hunter looking like a method head fake also because they are not the original pictures

I think he is referring to the fact the Metadata predates the handing over of the laptop by several months.

edit: The meta data also shows that the files were created weeks apart, which could indicate that they were not copies created at the same time.

Nope I didn't. You can reread the post right there. It's clear as day. No switching of any sort nor hidden meanings. Your desire to win seems to override the rational part of your brain. This is just damage control at this point.

This is why I tell you not to obfuscate. You would be better channelling your energy in trying to maintain the point when you inject yourself into a conversation rather than try to smear the original point which In this context sort of proves my original point hilariously.

That's your response, not your original point. You don't remember that? And the same point applies. In what universe is that more important than all the actual important stories (I included a partial list)? That suggests to me that you're way too invested in internet narratives and not thinking about the real world.

I don't know how you keep trying with these people. All I can think of is they are trolling us because you can't really be that stupid to be posting that crap day in day out with a straight face.

They can be and are, but obviously the stupid have a strong immunity to reason. It's always tempting because you think, "X probably just didn't occur to them," so you want to say X.

So why didn't rudy drop this off at the fbi if it was so damning or the senate investigation?

Well I can just use the doj saying the people rudy ran with in Ukraine to get this info are russian agents

Seems like he did try to get law enforcement to do a frivolous investigation, but they obviously didn't see anything actionable. I wouldn't be surprised (let's say I put it at 40%) that this ends with Rudy in jail. Can't see how his actions would be defensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back