Social WR Lounge v209: The liquor hittin got me feeling like Lenin

Should there be an offical 2021 WR predictions thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
original

Thats what I call a neck.

You asked me for a source when I made no claim. It’s clear now that you made the assumption that I was making some kind of counter claim and we’re trying to be a smart ass with your Aldo reply. That is what your were doing by posting just the .gif right? And clearly the grinder comment hit close to home. Sorry I hurt your feels bud.

In all seriousness I asked for a source because I like in California and have heard about the “exodus” of people leaving the state. I was legitimately interested in the demographics of those leaving as I’ve seen claims it’s both wealthy as well as middle class. I seriously just wanted to know what the facts were. I got the facts from Jacks sources. There was nothing more for me to discuss. I got the I formation I asked for and now the knowledge that goes along with that. Period, end of story, nothing more to discuss on that topic.

Just for clarification is replying with Aldo.gif what grown ups do? You get what you give. You gave a childish response and you’ve got it in return and now you’re crying. Do you wanna talk about growing up? That’s like the pot calling the kettle black.

do you like men?

Holy fuck
Well there are different ways to quantify this. I believe this list cubicle posted is guns per capita, not gun ownership per capita. So if someone owns 1,200 guns in a small state it really skews it.

Here is rate of gun ownership:

Alaska 61.70% 15,824
Arkansas 57.90% 79,841
Idaho 56.90% 49,566
West Virginia 54.20% 35,264
Wyoming 53.80% 132,806
Montana 52.30% 22,133
New Mexico 49.90% 97,580
Alabama 48.90% 161,641
North Dakota 47.90% 13,272
Hawaii 45.10% 7,859
Louisiana 44.50% 116,831
South Carolina 44.40% 105,601
Mississippi 42.80% 35,494

First number is % of population that owns guns and second is total number of registered guns. So it’s easy to see how Wyoming has such an insane rate of guns per capita. In either case Texas is nowhere near the top. But of course these are only stats for registered guns.

I feel like I'd like the mountain foods of France more than the stuff from Paris based on what I have heard.

The German tribal influence in the mountains is still there in the food to a point.

The food from Alsace has a lot of German influence, being that it was largely German speaking and traded hands between the French and Prussian kingdoms a few times.

Finnish cuisine on the other hand is shark ass and pine cones.

Mostly reindeer dicks and rye bread. And pine cones.

The food from Alsace has a lot of German influence, being that it was largely German speaking and traded hands between the French and Prussian kingdoms a few times.

Mostly reindeer dicks and rye bread. And pine cones.

Lets not forget that weird Finnish bread with pieces of fish in it.

You asked me for a source when I made no claim. It’s clear now that you made the assumption that I was making some kind of counter claim and we’re trying to be a smart ass with your Aldo reply. That is what your were doing by posting just the .gif right? And clearly the grinder comment hit close to home. Sorry I hurt your feels bud.

In all seriousness I asked for a source because I like in California and have heard about the “exodus” of people leaving the state. I was legitimately interested in the demographics of those leaving as I’ve seen claims it’s both wealthy as well as middle class. I seriously just wanted to know what the facts were. I got the facts from Jacks sources. There was nothing more for me to discuss. I got the I formation I asked for and now the knowledge that goes along with that. Period, end of story, nothing more to discuss on that topic.

Just for clarification is replying with Aldo.gif what grown ups do? You get what you give. You gave a childish response and you’ve got it in return and now you’re crying. Do you wanna talk about growing up? That’s like the pot calling the kettle black.
Yeah sometimes grownups do reply with a gif like that, especially on a forum filled with bad faith posters who are known to waste people's time. Kind of like you are doing with me in this stupid conversation we are having. Strange how 'interested' in the Cali exodus you are given that all you mustered up in reply when given a source is "thanks" yet here you are typing up sentence after sentence in attempts to fling shit my way. Think the effort you are putting out shows where your true interests lie. But if you want to keep insinuating I am mad and crying, by all means go ahead. You do you bud, just wish you weren't so fucking awkward about it.

do you like men?
He has grindr at the ready to be posted
NTTAWWT
Well there are different ways to quantify this. I believe this list cubicle posted is guns per capita, not gun ownership per capita. So if someone owns 1,200 guns in a small state it really skews it.

Alaska 61.70% 15,824
Arkansas 57.90% 79,841
Idaho 56.90% 49,566
Wyoming 53.80% 132,806
Montana 52.30% 22,133
New Mexico 49.90% 97,580
Alabama 48.90% 161,641
Hawaii 45.10% 7,859
Louisiana 44.50% 116,831

First number is % of population that owns guns and second is total number of registered guns. So it’s easy to see how Wyoming has such an insane rate of guns per capita. In either case Texas is nowhere near the top.

This is a better list, IMO

Alaska 61.70% 15,824
Arkansas 57.90% 79,841
Idaho 56.90% 49,566
Wyoming 53.80% 132,806
Montana 52.30% 22,133
New Mexico 49.90% 97,580
Alabama 48.90% 161,641
Hawaii 45.10% 7,859
Louisiana 44.50% 116,831

First number is % of population that owns guns and second is total number of registered guns. So it’s easy to see how Wyoming has such an insane rate of guns per capita. In either case Texas is nowhere near the top. But of course these are only stats for registered guns.
From years of traveling for work, this reads strangely true. Texas is just a silly stereotype, people don't know that rhe population of Dallas is full of people with tiny hands who can't hold a gun just ask @Falsedawn

@nac386 Springsteen song i most want to see re-mixed is Sherry Darling.

Every time it comes on, I crank up the volume, but it's never enough. Because, in addition to being recorded at too low a volume, the keys, horns, and percussion are too loud while the vocals and guitar are not loud enough.

From years of traveling for work, this reads strangely true. Texas is just a silly stereotype, people don't know that rhe population of Dallas is full of people with tiny hands who can't hold a gun just ask @Falsedawn
{<huh}

We barely even claim Dallas

@nac386 Springsteen song i most want to see re-mixed is Sherry Darling.

Every time it comes on, I crank up the volume, but it's never enough. Because, in addition to being recorded at too low a volume, the keys, horns, and percussion are too loud while the vocals and guitar are not loud enough.

Yeah, but it's more of a life jam anyways for me. He played that when I saw him in DC in 2016 and it was awesome.

I'd like to hear a re-recording of "Something in the Night" because I feel like he over-sang it on the record. I've heard live versions that were better because he dials it back a little bit.

Alaska 61.70% 15,824
Arkansas 57.90% 79,841
Idaho 56.90% 49,566
Wyoming 53.80% 132,806
Montana 52.30% 22,133
New Mexico 49.90% 97,580
Alabama 48.90% 161,641
Hawaii 45.10% 7,859
Louisiana 44.50% 116,831

So basically someone in New Hampshire is seriously packing.

My dream is to be turned into jelly, or a cream, and people use me as an ointment. Imagine being fully absorbed into someone’s skin for free.

It won't happen any faster with comments like this Mr. Tonni.... You are not tight enough yet for The Nexus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back