Elections Trump wins CPAC poll with 59%. DeSantis comes in 2nd.

Does anyone disagree that would be the best things for Republicans?

It wouldn't be anything. He'll walk through whoever challenges him, and then that guy will endorse him.

Republicans have a solid chance if you run anyone else. Trump is the one candidate that would guarantee another massive turnout.

So by all means, run the clown.
I don’t want him to run or have anything to do with running he should go retire and be happy

Bill Barr basically came out today and said Trump is completely unfit and incapable of being president. I mean... Bill freaking Barr said that. That's the same guy that stuck his neck way, waaaay out to save Trump's hide while in office.

Bill Barr basically came out today and said Trump is completely unfit and incapable of being president. I mean... Bill freaking Barr said that. That's the same guy that stuck his neck way, waaaay out to save Trump's hide while in office.
Because Trump is attacked by 95% liberal media, and these baboons are afraid of losing their own jobs b/c its just a giant smear campaign, they cave.

They rather risk not losing their jobs or taking negative press, so its easier to just not support him, even if they truly want to.

I mean if he wasn't the extremely petty sore loser that he is, probably. But the odds of him taking a primary loss well and not try to tank the chances of whoever his loses to are pretty slim. I'd say the best case scenario for them would be for him not to run and to back whoever is the candidate 100%. If that happens I doubt things go bad for them.

Maybe he knows he can't win and is just riding out his popularity in style. Or, he's just using it to raise funds. He already stole a half billion on "stop the steal".

That's a half billion that could have gone to legitimate Republican candidates.

Because Trump is attacked by 95% liberal media, and these baboons are afraid of losing their own jobs b/c its just a giant smear campaign, they cave.

They rather risk not losing their jobs or taking negative press, so its easier to just not support him, even if they truly want to.
No, it's because Trump is completely unfit to be president. That's incredibly obvious to everyone who isn't a Trump cultist.

No, it's because Trump is completely unfit to be president. That's incredibly obvious to everyone who isn't a Trump cultist.
Trump saved America. Biden and the dems are ruining it.

And who gives a fuck, you're a canadian cuck anways.

yeh America is thriving right now.

You are right. I should identify as a pussy, like you do.
The United States would not survive another Trump term. Why do you want to destroy America?

Timmy’s mother messaged me. Can someone please help him? He needs to get offline now!
Timmy clearly never had a strong male role model in his life. Did his mom notice anything about him liking to dress up in her clothes while she wasn’t there?

The United States would not survive another Trump term. Why do you want to destroy America?
America is already destroyed. Your kind has made it clear.

I honestly don't care anymore. America is a fucking cesspool of retards and low IQ chimps.

Timmy clearly never had a strong male role model in his life. Did his mom notice anything about him liking to dress up in her clothes while she wasn’t there?
His mother did state he enjoyed wearing her underwear. I didn't want to post that, but that is actually correct!

imagine thinking both that bill Barr not only is a good indicator of political discourse, but that he also saved trumps hide. LOL

His mother did state he enjoyed wearing her underwear. I didn't want to post that, but that is actually correct!
notsurprised-nate.gif

Back